Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Serec Fields Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:32 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Genin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei could almost feel her heart as it began to pound in her chest, his hand still resting on her cheek. She did truly make him happy and the moon light shined on them as if it were a spotlight from the heavens itself. He began to lean in and with his hand gently pulled her face to his and softly locked his lips with her own, a slight smile spreading on his face when he did so.

Chakra: 795
Stamina: 115

User Image

Ghost of 10th Mountain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:34 pm
Ayane Shinsetsu

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Her eyes went wide at first when their lips met. But then her heart calmed down significantly. Her eyes closed as her arms wrapped around his neck holding him close. She didn't know this feeling or if it was going to stay but she wouldn't mind if it did.

punished knight

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:54 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Genin-Ninjutsu-Medical-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

After their moment ended Jurei simply looked at her and smiled. "I suppose I got slightly carried away, but it doesn't seem like you minded." he said chuckling to himself and running his fingers through her hair. He stood up and offered her his hand, his smile ever bright.

User Image

Ghost of 10th Mountain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:13 pm
Ayane Shinsetsu

User Image

Taking his hand she stood up with Jurei. A blush still covered her face until she gained control over her heart. It started to beat normally as she looked at his smile. Her lips barely moved but yet they moved a fraction of an inch. Instead of frowning for once she had a normal look on her face. The closest thing to real happiness shown on her in a very long time.

punished knight

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:22 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

The slight look of happiness on her face made him smile again as he helped her up. As the moon was starting to fade, daybreak would be coming soon. "Care to join the rest of society? We've been here quite a while."

User Image

Ghost of 10th Mountain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:26 pm
[[ OOC: Just out of curiosity.. how are you two posting here if both of your characters are currently located at the Hokage Office? ]]  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:28 pm
Blessings Followed by Sin
[[ OOC: Just out of curiosity.. how are you two posting here if both of your characters are currently located at the Hokage Office? ]]

[They are clones]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:36 pm

((I used a clone in the office so I wouldn't get posted locked waiting on the hokage lol))  

Punished Knight

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:40 pm
Punished Knight

((I used a clone in the office so I wouldn't get posted locked waiting on the hokage lol))

Punished Knight

Ghost of 10th Mountain

[[ OOC: Ah, I see. I probably should of checked the last place you two were before the posts at the office. I was just unsure because I don't recall seeing them being clones in the posts anywhere is all. ^^' Sorry for any inconvenience, was just curious. >w< ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:23 pm
Ayane Shinsetsu

User Image

She bit her lip looking over at Jurei. Running her hand through his long hair she leaned into close to him and wrapped her arms around his. Laying her head on his shoulder. She would honestly go wherever he wanted to go at this very moment.

punished knight

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:38 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

He rested his hand on her head as it rested on his shoulder and chuckled. "It's a shame that duty has to get in the way of this moment, but if I plan on protecting you I need to become stronger still. My training isn't done yet." he said sighing a bit. "You don't have to follow me if you don't want to, I know watching me train is boring." he said laughing to himself.

User Image

Ghost of 10th Mountain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:07 am
Ayane Shinsetsu

User Image

Upon listening to him she patted his head and then separated from him. She was going to do training of her own but didn't know entirely what she wanted to train with. [exit]

Firefly in the Meadow

Hygienic Lunatic

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:36 am
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

Without a word as always she simply patted his head as she left. He smiled to himself as she walked away, but now he had work to get done. Back to the academy it was it seems. [exit]

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:51 pm
Over the village, the spores descended, looking for a specific chakra source. Friendly to all but the harshest of exotic chakra, most folks would be just fine as they were. Descending, they would clean up the area of its infection. Finished, they would form bodies and then leap back away out of the village, leaving the area free of the Kyuubi's chakra infection.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:22 pm
User Image

Ibara Yamanaka

We are only ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice.
But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra Pool: 700/760
Stamina Pool: --/305
Stored Chakra: xx/760

XXXXX Five of Ibaras clones would land in the field looking around seeing this as a suitable place for creating the jutsu once more. Although it would freak the people out in the village it was a neccessary evil, the information the clones had dispersed with was troubling but it wasn't dire yet there was an urge, a need for Ibara to know who and what was going on and around the village. The first clone would look up to the sky releasing a slow moving ball of fire from its palm. Once the fireball was hardly even visible, the clone would snap its fingers creating a massive explosion in the air, the rapid heating of the air would cause a massive cloud to form over the entire village setting up the next technique.

XXXXX Now that the cloud was there the next clone would rapidly form hand seals before locking in the last one. "Ukojizai no Jutsu..." the clouds darkened in color before the first drop of rain fell on the village and outlying forests. The slow sprinkle quickly developed into a downpour.

O.O.C:Infuuin • Kai [ Secret Mark Seal • Release ] post 4 of 20
Jutsu used
Kasairyuu [ Blaze Eruption ] :: Rank A
Ukojizai no Jutsu [ Fierce Raining at Will ] :: Rank: X (C Rank Jutsu sustain)

. Only a fool wastes his time ...
trying to become something he can never be!

Fallen-Sama
Kazuraii
Kiko_Alacran
brooystart
Azeiel The Fallen
lazyactor
Lanfaer
Tao-Benshin

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items