Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image

Ketsui acknowledged the Raikage with a bow and then she leaped out of the window to train once again. Ketsueki wasn't entirely sure on what she was to train about, but she decided to work a little bit on her Ninjutsu and maybe her Bloodline jutsu wouldn't be half bad to learn either.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:30 pm
Being that she had informed everyone who might care of her promotion she left with a nod. The office was getting crowded and her presence wasnt needed so, she could wait for a mission and train so that she was better when she came back later.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

solanik

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:08 pm
Hazama walks into the hallway, he stands in the doorway wondering if he should just walk in of maybe her should knock on the door to get there attention first.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:43 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Go was of course, the first to speak up. Almost thought she would shock him into a moment's silence, she wondered. Was she capable enough for an apprentice just yet? She had yet to even delve into her self-prescribed curriculum. Biting her lip, she smiled at Go Raijin once more.

"Let's see you get through some missions first, m'kay, Go?" she laughed. She couldn't do it while she had nothing to her name, but her blood skills, and a few water techniques. She needed to develop, that much was certain. They were vulnerable while she wasted time. One of the women from outside had slipped in with her, apparently, dressed in white with long dark hair. A brief bow, and a position by the window, she sighed. Then of course, came the third person. Sypher Stanislaus. Chuunin. Summoner of the Senju line.

"Well, it's a good thing to have such an honor, sir Stanislaus. A sage is a glorious position to have," Kin nodded simply. She was going to have to worry a little later about status updates about. At least until people were vacated. Turning to the dark haired girl, she chose to inquire. "Child, is there something wrong? You look... Tired."

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

тнє вσу ωιтн тнє нєαят σƒ α ℓιση

[ Role Play ]

Go smiled as he looked at the woman, looking her up and down once more. "You know, one day I'm gonna be a big guy, with big muscles and I'll be taller than anyone here!" The five foot tall boy exclaimed. "Oh, and can you give me some missions? I want a high ranking one! One that proves myself, I've been working on my Taijutsu, and I'm craaazzzzyyy! Oh, I'll need to train a bit, up to my maximum if you send me on a combat mission though. And I want a puppy!" He said, the puppy part not even being a part of the topic.

[ Out of Character ]

I'll have Doku attack after you give the boy a mission out of the Village xD

мσνєѕ ƒαѕтєя тнαη уσυ ςαη ѕєє  

Zombie Swagger

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:10 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
"Well, Go, I think we should stick with something we know you'll handle with ease, huh?" Kin answered the boy's request. There wasn't much of a reason for the village to traverse out of the boundaries. Missions were mostly placed by residents of the village. "First off, we'll have you find a couple of genin to pair off with. Then... Sypher, do you know how many are ready to give instruction?" There was much the woman had to research.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:22 pm
Go looked at the woman with a head cocked to the right. "Oh, okay! I'll go look at the Academy and the Dojo right now!" He said with a happy face. He then turned around, and ran away.  

Zombie Swagger

0Niku0

Vicious Duelist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:17 pm
Kazuki got so confused with all of the talking it started to hurt his head so he decided to wait until later to talk to the Raikage then he turned his head towards Zeypher.

"Well i dont know about you but im gonna go now there just to many people here. .do you have any idea where i should start first for my traning to become a chuunin?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:18 pm
Hazama decides knocking would be the best idea. he knocks on the door loudly saying loudly but not overbearingly. "Raikage? My name is Hazama and i have just recently graduated and was told to seek you out."  

solanik

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:51 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Kin smiled. One more gone, and that left one more. Well... Up until the opening brought in another genin. The horned Raikage, looked over the boy, and grinned.

"Smartest place would be the academy. The path to promotion is only tread upon with preparation," Kin answered Kazuki. She knew not his name, but it was all she could go with. The other... Well, he was seeking a band, clearly. Quickly, the Oni shuffled through the drawers, where she finally located a plate. "Welcome Hazama, as a full fledged ninja of the Clouds."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:54 pm
Hazama smiles a devil like grin. "Thank you Raikage, i presume all i was sent here for was my band and your permission to begin my training with akazaki...."  

solanik

0Niku0

Vicious Duelist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:54 pm
Kauki was kinda distubed by the newcomers devil like smie as he got the band.

"Anywaaaays thanks, my names Kazuki and dont you forget it!"

Kazuki said jokingly to the Raikage, he really didnt care at all if she rememberd it or not what he was really focused on was him going to the academy so he could become a chuunin. He turned around and just walked off not looking at anyone or anything else but the door that he was going to go through.

[exit]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:42 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
"Well, Mr. Hazama. This band counts as your permission to learn," the woman replies to the boy. She puzzled over the second name... Akazaki? Who exactly was this fellow? She wasn't going to sweat it for the moment though. More business was required to conduct. The other boy spoke up, introducing himself as Kazuki. A name she'd have to remember.

"I hate to press, Hazama, but we've got some business to conduct. Go, and learn."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

solanik

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:36 pm
Hazama after receiving his band smiles and with a short bow leaves as quickly as he had shown up not speaking anything on his way out..."now to go get Akazaki..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:40 pm
Sypher remained seated, his hands linked together slightly as he sat, watching everyone empty out of the room before he stood. His hands went into his pockets as he looked to the Kage "Kage-dono." he said, wanting to inform her of the issue he'd had in Sand.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:55 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
The woman looked up, as Hazama grabbed the band. Off the boy went, and then one of the others, the boy sitting upon the floor. Rising onto his feet, he spoke simply and respectfully.

"Report, Sypher," Kinpaku spoke simply. She assumed a simple command would be proper in the situation. It felt so odd... But she had to remain. Steadfast. She looked to her left, a fold addressed to her in the same hand as before. Skimming through the first couple of pages, she noted the disappearance of a Mist genin. Caused by a Sunagakure shinobi.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games