Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:57 pm

Kodoki Doki // Gennin

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chakra : 195
[ Taijutsu ]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

[[ -facepalm- OH my gosh. I totally screwed up on that last post, I'm so sorry, it must have been confusing. I got the moves mixed up, but it was supposed to have been the Tail of the Fierce Tiger. But I'll definitely be more evident of my actions from here on out. ]]
----

Thick veins twisted across her forehead while her eyes were dangerously narrow. Her throat slightly trembled with guiltless anticipation of his maneuver. Don't get all cocky ya little grade-schooler. For some reason, Doki felt like she knew his remark was more of a warning than anything. Slightly confused by his belligerent stance, she forced herself to ask. "A load of cockamamie." Her eyes trailed then trailed to the puppy. Damn! I really underestimated him. Then is he Taijutsu-oriented?

Looking away was her near-fatal mistake. As she jerked her head up, Kyo was coming down with a relatively quick punch aimed for her upper torso. She had to think quickly, because she could almost hear drafts whistling from behind his small, yet well oriented fists. Doki quickly leapt backwards, adding a few back-flips to catch on her pace and left Kyo to punch his way through the very ground she left. When Doki momentarily stopped, she cringed in pain. The gennin didn't look away from her body in case she would fall for the same trick again, but her right hand clutched her involuntarily trembling knee. It seemed that her feint had just barely evaded his extremely close stunt. A brief flashback of his fist grazing past the slopes of her right thigh would prove the pain she was having at controlling her shaky leg.

Suddenly, a small splotch of red drizzled over her one knee. She was still looking over it and came quickly to realize that her right nostril was the source of it. Snubbing it away into her sleeve, she warily looked to him while recognizing a new stinging sensation across her right cheek to chin. So his punch had grazed her face also. ..That slugger could have killed me with that style! Monstrously powerful, but slightly sluggish compared to his previous movements. Doki was seriously thinking now even while her effort was pumping out all the adrenaline to keep her from getting too overly excited or nerve wrecked at best.

If he can do something that lethal with one fist, then I bet a single finger would suffice in return. She snorted the swelling hemorrhaging from her nasal cavities and spat out the bloody bead past her shoulder. Her slightly spread legs were tightly implanted into a firm stance, both arms were tucked to her side. Waiting for his opportunity to come. IF not, then she'll make the trip herself. Her fore fingers were steadily accumulating in chakra from within her system.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:25 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

That hurt a bit on Kyo as well, he didn't have enough anger to make I where it would hurt like he got hit but he was happy he grazed her. "Remember I'm going easy on you." He held his fist for a few seconds before the pain went down. Spreading his legs a bit he got back into the Kanjo style stance. "I showed you a real punch, to tear muscles apart or break bones, and destroy the toughest rocks if you practice with it."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:21 pm

Kodoki Doki // Gennin

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

[ Taijutsu ]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Her breathing intake was getting larger. "Kyo-kun, I'm in awe of your strength and crackhead training. I might have to arrange for a new facial." Her tongue quickly swathed a red streamer from the side of her lip. Her expression was turning nonplussed at his remarks but her right brow sometimes twitched. Probably because of the heated bruise starting to form. He's taking his time, doesn't want to be so sudden. Re-grouping with Dai-san would be ideal..but at the moment she is unavailable..

From behind her back, Doki threw three shurrikens headed his way before following about a meter trailing behind the thrown projectiles. Her hands weaved the signs for a standard Clone Jutsu. Another Doki appeared immediately after finishing and thus the two intertwined their paths by alternating sides. The original Doki crouched deeply low in position upon reaching Kyo. Then- she leaped upwards, sending an uppercut directed to his face. [[Ryū Kiba [ Dragon Fang ] ]] Meanwhile, the clone stood by.

[[agreed : D ]]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:27 pm
((let's wait for Dai lol))  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

iOath

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:55 am
Shun started to run toward the ruins until he heard the sounds of battle. "s**t, I might see some action." He crouched down low and made himself unseen. He looked toward the direction of the fighting slowly, trying his best to not make too much noise or sound. "Let's see...what are they doing?" He looked at the people fighting. He noticed that they were both wearing Cloud headbands and they didn't seem to be very hostile toward each other. "Hm. Must be a spar." He said. So he got up, drank some water, and left for the next area.

[Enter and exit]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:54 am
"Oh great. I'm back here again. There's not even anything here except for people sparring." Shunketsu walked into the ruins again and watched the people spar for a while. "Siiigh. I guess I'll go walk through and make a quick check."

He began to walk around the perimeter of the area, checking every little shadow and crevice that there was. "Man, this is even more tedious than the hospital thing." He sighed and continued to look everywhere he could. At least he was helping the village out, right?

The tedium of the entire mission was starting to show. He was starting to get tired and he wasn't as inspired to search as he was before. He was about to stop to take a nap, but then something dawned on him. "This is the last place, isn't it?!" Suddenly, he was full of happiness and life as he sprinted throughout the ruins.

"Alright, this place looks pretty safe!" He exclaimed as he finished looking through everything. "As safe as ruins can get, anyways!" He made a quick check of his surroundings to make sure everything was alright. Once he confirmed that there was no dangerous activity, he charged toward the dojo. "I'MMMM DOOOOOOOOONE!"

[Patrol the village x4]
[Enter and exit]  

iOath

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:22 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

He held his arms up to have the shuriken stab into his arm. Pulling them out quickly he didn't expect her to get to him that fast and by the time he knew it he was flying in the air with pain in his jaw.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:02 am
Cloud checked on security, making sure everyone was protected and no little children came here to play. All was good so Cloud entered to continue his patrol.

First he checked the walls and floor, making sure they were still intact enough to train on. They were and even though some felt ready break and fall, most of it was fine.

He looked around next to see if there was any trash or garbage laying around. There was none, some ninja tools here and there but this was mainly a training ground.

Last he checked for anything such as hidden dead bodies or shows of serious battles. He found none after a long search, next he looked for any signs of people who shouldn't belong. He also found none.

He started his leave of the place, his patrol was almost done and he still hadn't found anything wrong. The village was at peace.

[Enter][Exit] [Patrol the Village x5]  

OsteoidData

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:18 am

Kodoki Doki // Gennin

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

[ Taijutsu ]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Doki was fairly surprised by her well executed attack but she felt guilty about his new wounds. Well, whatever, she was still angry about her half-bruised face still swelling. Now that her part was done, Doki skidded onto one knee to stop herself from tripping after the collision. Good, here's where the clone comes in..

With the opportunity now, the clone leaped up in front of Kyo with two outstretched hands. "Soudou Shō [ Double Pulsating Palms ] !" And with the stockpiled energy, she pushed her hands forward in the direction of Kyo's torso, hoping that the slightest inclination would steer him out of the circle in mid air. And if she wasn't successful this time, then Doki would have to meet back up with Dai-san.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:04 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai whipped around and stared at Shi. She brought her fist back and punched Shi a cross the jaw. A yelp filled the air. Dai pointed at Shi and her tiny paper-birds flew at him. A paper-bird landed in the middle of her hands. Connecting itself to the whole mob of paper-birds. Dai quickly did hand signs. ”Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu. (Flickering Light Technique)” She blew on the paper bird in her hand. It shot forth and gained speed. All the paper-birds smacked against Shi, activating her attack. The area around Shi light up in a blinding flickering light. Dai whipped around and ran at Kyo. She used a fallen piece of the ruin and jumped in the air. As Doki sent him flying into the air as well. She brought her right leg above her head. ”I’ll show you that girls CAN hit hard.” She brought her leg down and made contact with Kyo’s left shoulder. Sending him, in the hopes, back to the ground below. Dai landed and rolled a few times away from him. She knelt at the side of Doki. Now freshly covered in dirt from rolling. She stood slowly, a little wobbly from her landing. Dai took her stance. Her right hand near her shoulder, right foot back, left leg forward, left hand near the mid section of her body. Her eyes watched Kyo and Shi. They’ve gotten better. I’m jealous a little. She thought. Dai clenched her fists tight. If he's going easy. Then what is his true tapped justsu like? Her eyes flinched at the thought.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

{{OOC: Gomen Guys! I got busy with some stuff! I tried to make up for it in the post.}}  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:11 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

Kyo made handsigns in midair quickly as Shi and him were switched, sending Shi out of the ring and Kyo across from them. "That felt like a giant mosquito bit me." He rubbed his jaw and glared at them. He looked at Sypher then back to Dai and Doki. "Come on girls! I have time to take a nap with how slow you are!" he taunted.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:11 pm
[[So since Kyo didn't seem to react with Doki's clone's double pulsating palms, and because he and Shi swapped places, am I right to think that the pulsating palms pushed Shi? Or is it still up to him to evade?
---
Edit: Nah, I got it. ]]

Willl post in this text... Loading...

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:36 pm

Kodoki Doki // Gennin

User Image
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

[ Taijutsu ]

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Doki staggered closer to Dai, hoping to be out of Kyo's earshot. Her darkly lidded eyes depressingly loomed over to her partner before alternating back between Kyo and his dog, Shi. "Dai-oneesan... I failed with Kyo-kun. Honestly, I'm getting tired of being beat around by a six-year old kid. What's even sadder is that I'm starting to lose feeling in my left face."" Befuddled and crap-filled was what Doki felt like. She was angry but even so, the bruises were starting to take over even her feel of rage. Getting to far deep with Kyo would probably anchor off more effort. "..the worst part, I still think of him as such an adorable kid. Like he'll pop out a juicebox and start singing away my wounds any moment.."

She thought back to what had happened these glorious seconds before. Doki remembered her palms barely reaching the Dog, Shi, as he had somehow warped places with his owner. Must have been some sort of teleportation jutsu..or substitution jutsu.. Doki then looked at the dog. She concluded that her luck with Kyo was not going to get her anywhere. "I say, either we take down the dog first, or switch opponents." Again, the switching part and singling out the two pairs may not work as well as before, Doki thought. Since it was technically like facing an individual chuunin. Not yet. I'm not going to throw in the towel just yet while I still have a fiber in me. Maybe it's just a tingle.

"Ough.." Doki groaned, hoping she would have trained harder. Meanwhile, she waited to hear if Dai-san had any input on the matter. What they could use was an effective plan. Doki was sometimes less of one but her mind would get impulsively creative if her life was on it. Even Dai-Oneesan didn't do too hot with Kyo alone. The world is trying to tell us something.. With a gloomy disposition, Doki stumbled back onto her feet at least to stand strong.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:35 am
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher watched the match in silence from his perch on the tree. He was leaning his back against the trun, legs stretched out along the branch Doki and Dai are getting their butts kicked....still. he thought and yawned, covering his mouth before leaning his head back.

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:34 am
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai kept her stance as Doki spoke. Doki was feeling the same thing Dai was. "He's nine." She said correcting Doki on Kyo's age. the leather in Dai's gloves tighten as she tightened her grip of her fists. She stood straight and stared at Doki. Hr eyes almost seem to scold Doki. Dirt covered Dai's face. Something told Dai to slap her. But Doki was already in enough pain. Dai sighed. "Listen Doki-chan, this is probably the best advice I can give you." Dai began. "Kyo maybe nine. But a spar like this; is meant to get you ready for missions." Dai looked at her in the eyes. "You have to look past your ties to those around you. Besides me. Look past that he maybe a cute kid." Dai's eyes drifted to Sypher for a moment and looked back at Doki. "My point is this; Kyo maybe a kid. But he is already a rank higher than us. Think of this like a mission in trying to get something back for the Raikage." Dai passed her Hands on Doki's shoulders. Paper wrapped around the damaged areas of Doki's body. "We're a team." Dai smiled and leaned down and whispered something into Doki's ear. "I believe in you Doki." Dai's voice was sweet and caring. She understood what Doki was going through. Dai smiled. She kept close to Doki's ear and continued to whisper. "So here's what we're going to do. Create a bunch of clones. Hide in the mixture and surround him. While having the clones moving about we get closer to him. We get jumbled into the bunch and strike together." Dai pulled back and looked at Doki. "Do you think you can kept up?" She asked sweetly. Dai slipped her hand into her pouch and took out two head sets. "Here." She held one out to Doki. "This is how we'll move together. Keep in flank with each other." Dai smiled and slipped her ear piece on. She smiled at Doki. "As I always say, The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win." Dai tilted her head to the side and smiled sweetly.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

{{OOC: }}  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games