Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:09 pm
(coolio. thanks.)

Tayu brought up an arm in a block, and the edge of one of the fans hit it. She twisted her arm and grabbed the fan, flipping it shut and into her possession. "Ha! Point for me! I think..." She ducked the other fan and slipped the captured one into the back of the sash around her waist.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:28 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

"Hey!" Kiri protested as her fan was stolen. She hated to admit it but that had been a good move. "That's mine! Give it back!" She lunged at Tayu, intent on retrieving her stolen fan. The loss didn't seem to really affect her too much though, as she'd trained for situations like this. Kiri could fight with her left, right, or both hands. She fought one handed with her fan, using her now-free hand to fire off the odd kunai and shuriken at Tayu.

((We should probably finish this up quickly as the others are waiting. Who should win?))

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:00 am
{TAYU! XD I'm kidding. Don't listen to me. rofl }  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:39 pm
((Sorry for holding things up))

The clone struck another clone and the clone Zane disappeared in a puff of smoke. The real one was hiding somewhere in the area.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:12 pm
(Kiri should. Tayu won their last face-off.)

Tayu smirked, dodging the projectiles. "Don't worry, Kiri. I'll give it back when we're done." She threw a few kunai of her own. One had a tag on it that exploded as it hit the ground in front of Kiri.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:39 pm
User Image

((Alright.))

Kiri pouted at Tayu, as if she wasn't in the middle of dodging kunai. "But I want it now!" She complained. As the tag exploded, Kiri melted away into air. She reappeared behind Tayu, one arm around her throat, a kunai blade just barely touching the skin. "I really am attached to my fans and I would like it back." She said cheerfully, grabbing the fan from Tayu's belt and flipping away from the girl.

((Sorry if I went overboard there. If you don't like it, I can edit.))

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:37 am
Letters suddenly dropped to many of the ninja's, carried by birds. The letters had detailed information about ruins of a village discovered a while back. A team of archeologists have already been sent, and they may need protection.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:38 am
{Double checking here, this includes me right? sweatdrop *has been out of it for the last week*}  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:17 pm
( If you mean the letters..yes, unless you wish to stay behind? )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:53 pm
Tayu laughed. Kita flew from his perch and grabbed one of the letters as it fell and handed it to Tayu before landing on her shoulder. "Let's say that counted as double points for you, Kiri. Looks like we're gonna have to cut this match short."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:01 pm
User Image

Kiri laughed and closed her fans, tucking both into her belt. "I guess I win then." She said smugly, before picking up her letter. She grew serious as she read the contents. "Well, looks like we've got a mission." She gestured to Tayu's letter. "I'm assuming yours says the same thing, village ruins discovered, protect the archeologists? Sounds like it could be fun."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:04 pm
((What about me.I've only posted one post?))  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:07 pm
{I said I've been out of it, alright? stare }

Tsumi forgot her anger at Kyo and caught the letter with ease. She nodded a thanks at the bird as it flew away. Rai scurried over to Tsumi and the ninja girl allowed her shecat onto her shoulder as she opened the letter to read it. She looked up from her letter at Kyo. "Looks like we got a mission." she said. 'Shoot!' she thought, 'I haven't been able to use Mizu no Tanken for ten minutes! I've only added sixteen seconds today!' She sighed softly and did a small shrug. 'Ah, well.' she continued, 'At least, I can use it for a little while.'

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:22 pm
Kesshin stood and dusted himself off.Cursing at the animal's who had nibbled on his skin(But he had to admit.He was irresistible).He looked up into the sky as a bird flew over the forest with a letter.Obviously a mission.He hadn't been sorted into a team so he was on his own for missions.It kind sucked.

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:51 pm
"Sure does. C'mon, let's go find our teammates."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games