Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:09 pm
Damien smirked and shook his head."Nope.I have no need for your soul.It wouldn't work for my collection you see and i have no interest in War gods soul.I have already collected many souls from people who have been in war.Also,who are you to think that you can fool me!I'v been deceiving the gods for lifespans as a middle man of negotiation."He causally grabbed Misato from behind and snaked his arms around him,placing his hands on the boys heart."Don't take me for idiot."

"This is what i want.Nothing."The voice said as he grew in sight that boredom was over taking him,"I want nothing from you yet..."The voice was coming and going,"I'll let you cling to the boy but don't forget this day or fall victim to the same situations."He used Rondo and grew close to the ledge and whispered,"Goodbye,all mighty god."Rondo fell face forward into the darkness.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:27 pm
Hades screamed Rondo's name and lunged forward after him into the darkness, his cries echoing as though they were falling through the roof of an enormous cavern.

"DO NOT TAKE THE OLYMPAINS AS FOOLS!!" Skye and Loren's voices boomed together as angry lighting and thunder churned a storm outside. The windows and light fixtures grew spiderweb cracks, and the whistle of the wind from outside was high.
"YOU ARE FOOLISH TO ADMIT YOUR WRONG-DOINGS, DAMIEN."
"AND EVEN MORE FOOLISH TO NEOGOTIATE WITH THE GODS. OUR WORD IS FINAL."
The lights shot out one by one as the windows shattered, letting in the rain and the wind.  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:42 pm
Damien was a little shaken up from the yelling but Hades's shouts were a lot more frightening."What if i say i was not in possession of it and that none other but Hades had it had it with him..."He was aware that telling the truth or maybe he was ok telling them half of it.He knew that this would put him in a horrible position but he thought of it last minute and he had a strange sense that he would not be harmed.

Misato grew on edge and spoke with hesitation,"S-Skye you have stop!You can't hurt him!"Maybe it was because he didn't want Damien to get hurt or maybe he already thought of them being friends.He already had told more things to him then Skye or Raen or any if the others.

Rondo opened his eyes felling the sensation if going under.He was afraid,terribly,knowing he might die.Though,he didn't scream and thought or his last words and cried as his tears flew as he descended down,"If only i could see Hades one more time..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:06 pm
"Misato, why did you make a deal with a demon? You didn't need to do that. You should've known we would've done anything in our power to save you." Raen's voice had softened a bit toward Misato, but it was still sweetness chilled over with ice. "I don't care if you know what you're doing. You are my man, and no one threatens you if I have anything to say about it." The lights glowed a bit, and the hallway got a little brighter with the thunder and lightning. Raen's voice let up when she spoke to Misato, and the ice completely melted when she spoke to Axel.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:15 am
Hades welcomed the darkness, sensing the familiarity of the absence of light. This is your realm, Hades. This is where you rule, in the Darkness.Persephone's words from long ago summoned themselves, and Hades felt a sudden surge of pride as he steeled himself and Shadowskipped.
Hades could sense Rondo's heart beating rapidly, could hear its thumping in his ears and he reached below him and grabbed hold of the familiar fabric.
"I've got you. It's alright." he whispered into Rondo's ear and he pulled him tightly to his chest and felipped over so that he was falling feet first.

"You are in a position to do nothing. So, it is Hades who has the power, is it?" Skye glared hard at Damien.
"They are right, Dyonisus," Loren sighed, stepping forward to flick his nose. "You were foolish to make a contract with a Demon, much less Damien. At least it is not Huldra who is in possession of your soul, boy. By the gods, you are lucky.
In absentmindedness, Skye reached down to pull the wine bottle from the basket.
"I should break this over your head, but I love you too much, intoxicating smell of grapes and all, damn you." She gave the bottle to Misato and fixed Damien with another glare.
"We will let Hades deal with you, then, Damien. Come. We were just going to find him."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:39 am
Rondo felt the warm embrace and cried even more,"Hades...i thought i was going to die...i thought i would never see you or Misato ever again..."

Misato grabbed the bottle in haste and smiled fondly in distress and sorrow,"Thank you for this and please Skye you cannot hurt him.None of you can hurt him!Yes this demon took my soul but..he reached me before i was in the brink of madness...much faster then any of you.You guys could have forgotten me but i'm here now because of this demon and i thank him with my life because i can now see Rondo..."He then examined the bottle and said,"Viognier.Rondo says this wine is too fruity for his taste..."

Damien was in slight shock that Misato had said those things and gritted his teeth for was he was about to say,"Look kid...i'll give you back your soul...ok...but i want nothing said because i'm doing this.Though,i took your soul to my quarters which isn't in this castle...."

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:00 pm
"You and neither will I. Not if I can help it." Hades ground out. He heard the whistle of wind, and knew he was a sprouting huge, thick, blue-black wings from his back.
"Damn this hurts! Haven't flown in years!" he hissed, tightening his grip on Rondo.
"Hold tight." the pair slowed down in their descent until they were gently floating in the air with the help of Hades's wings.
"And up we go." Hades knew Rondo couldn't see him, but he winked at him anyway, and, suddenly, they were soaring up, towards the lights of the hallway.

"Like hell we would have!" Skye gasped at Misatp, hurt etched all over her face. "You seriously think we would ahve even forgotten you for a milisecond?!"
"That was low,"" Loren shok his head at Misato, but coudln't help but smile when he mentioned the wine.
"It just so happened to be "in my hands" so Skye took it."
Skye turned to Damien. "You will take us to his soul, Damien. In fact," Skye turned towards Axel and Raen. "Do you two mind staying here to get Rondo back, why Lorena dn I go with Misato and Damein to get his soul back?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:14 pm
Axel felt his eyes widen at what Misato said "We were looking for you!" he exclaimed and backed up to where he was beside Raen, putting his arm around her waist he said "Sure...we'll look for Rondo."  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:45 pm
Rondo turned his head up as he he felt the light touch his eyes and was in awe.The light was perfectly coming down on Hades's face bringing out even the smallest feature,he looked almost pure for those few seconds until they reached the hallway.

Damein grew a bit distracted,still thinking of what the boy had told him...that he stood up for him in general."Kid...ehhh..."He then realized what the God was telling him,"Oh y-yes let's go....then..."He placed both hands out and created a purplish door."Uhh yes...lets us get on our way..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:14 pm
Raen reached for Axel and stilled glared at Damien. "Alright then. We'll stay here and look for Rondo." She pulled Axel to the side of the hallway as the purple door appeared out of nowhere. "I never did like it when demons did that. They have doors to every world, the Heavens, Earth, and even Hell." She looked around and smirked. "Obviously." she muttered.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:57 pm
"Not that surprising." sighed Axel as he gently put Raen against the wall and kissed her, holding her waist.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:02 am
"No, I guess not." Raen smiled at Axel and kissed him back. She wound her arms around his neck and held him close. "What to do, what to do?" she asked him, twirling a lock of his hair around her finger. She kissed him again. "What should we do?" she gave him a mischevious smile.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:25 am
"Look for your cousin and not go gallavanting off to hide in some deep, dark hallway to have an intense make-out session."
Skye and Loren frowned at the pair, but gave them hugs and turned to go.
"If this is one of your usual games, Damien, it'll be your head on a golden platter."
"Remember, boy,"
Loren glanced at Axel over his shoulder before going after Skye through the purple door.
"You better check yourself before I wreck that handsome face of yours."
Giving Axel his most malicious grin, Loren stepped trhough behind Skye, and the door disapeared.

Hades sat on the hallway floor, shaking as he held Rondo and close and tight to him as he could. Whispering prayers in ancient greek, buried his face in Rondo's neck.
"Don't let him win. Don't ever let Huldra take you over again. If he'd hurt you, I don't think I would have been able to bear it, let alone know you'd be hurt in the first place."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:49 am
Rondo winced at the hug and felt a sharp pain seep from his arm,he couldn't over much move his arm but he turned his head to angle that he was able to be horrified."M-My arm is bleeding..."He winced sharply at the sight of the blood and screamed."My arm is bleeding!"He pushed Hades away with his right arm which was still ok but...his left....he was injured and he didn't know why."Wh-What did you do....is this what you meant by you would tear me to shreds...."

Misato was on the other side of the door with Damien.He had no idea on how he just got to this place place but at least it was brighter then...this place was too bright to be hell..."This place is..."He was at a loss for words and started at the golden surroundings.

He probably didn't expect that they thought his quarters were here."Yes this is Heaven were the Gods that hold light are from and born.I want you to wait here for a moment."He walked into a room that was dim and stayed their for brief time."Sorry for the wait..."He steeped out into his new attire and look.It still was him by the green like clothing.  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:12 am
Axel sighed and muttered "major party foul..." but there was a smirk on his face when he heard Loren. With a sigh he looked around and asked "Where should we start?"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff