Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:18 pm
"Not happening," Sheik growled glancing at Truth and Kana only to hear Maso hiss as his shuriken hit him in the shin. His eyes shifted back towards Sheila only to jump over her as she reached for the necklace, landing in a roll next to Maso. He reached for the shuriken as Maso slid several kunai from a small pouch on hid thigh and handed them to Sheik.

Lucius stood up, pushing Hades to the sand as he headed straight for Sheila. His speed started speeding up until he was at a sprint, completely tackling Sheila as his teeth changed into sharp canines as a deep growl came from him.

"Get dog boy Lucian off me!" Sheila snapped as scratches appeared on her arms, her right leg and her chest. Hades ran over to Lucius and started pulling him back only to get a deep scratch on his right shoulder as Lucius turned on him. Lucius stopped moving as he caught Hades' scent and began whimpering softly as Hades finally pulled him off. Maso let out a sigh as Sheila vanished from where she had landed on her back in the sand. "We're good. Sort of..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:29 pm
Truth gave a tiny sigh and shoved her knife back into her pocket as she looked at her uncle. "she gone...or?" she asked as she bit her lip.
Krystina gave a small sigh and moved over to Lucius and hades. "you alright hades?" she mumbled as she lightly placed a hand on his good shoulder.
Kana looked over to Rissa and Liana and gave a tiny smile as she saw the two of them walk over and take their places behind her. "you okay Maso?" she chimed  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:03 pm
"I'm good. It'll heal," Maso murmured sitting back down as he began pulling the shuriken out.
"She's gone for now. Lucius scares the heck out of her when he goes crazy," Sheik sighed sitting down next to Maso.
Hades nodded lightly as Lucius dropped down into the trench and hid under one of the sand bridges. "Great... I failed him and now he's upset with himself..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:09 am
{been grounded, won't be on much until saturday -.-}
Truth was still standing up, holding the knife tightly as she watched everyone. she was still mad at her aunt for what she'd said about her dad and, even though she didn't realy like her, her mom.
Kana gave a tiny sigh and nodded looking to Krystina. "alright..." she mumbled and then flopped onto the ground as she stuck the knife back into her shoe.
Krystina gave a small sigh as she turned from hades and moved over to Truth. "she's gone now hun, relax." she sighed and slowly pulled Truth's knife from her hand, tossing it over to rissa as she pulled truth into her lap. "calm down sweety..." she hummed as she hugged the girl.
Rissa quickly caught the knife and shoved it into a bag she'd been carrying before returning to Liana and Hades. "he just needs a minute to calm down.... then you should try and talk to him... okay?" she smiled at hades as she let her red stripe glow a bit.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:23 pm
"Truth, sweetie, you'll get used to your aunt calling people other than herself bad names. She called Maso a 'man-whore', Hades a 'f**', Lucius a 'blind mutt', Shadowheart an 'incestual deviant', Hagen a 'lustful assassin' and she sang the entire song 'You're So Vain' to me. If you aren't her, you're just someone she can badmouth all the time," Sheik smiled as he crawled over to Krystina and her. "Your mother and father weren't like she said they were. They were already engaged when you and Deception happened. Trevor was always writing me letters since I wasn't allowed to be in the same house as Sheila. Don't listen to anything she says. I usually don't."

Hades nodded lightly as his eyes stayed on the shadowed form of Lucius under the bridge. It upset him to know that Lucius was upset and there wasn't anything he could do to make him feel better. He finally removed his gaze from Lucius and walked over to Maso, snatching the shuriken from his shin only to place both hands glowing a soft tan over the wound.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:18 am
{i'm back!}
Truth gave a small nod and let out a small breath as she looked at her uncle and krystina. "alright...... i won't let it bother me...." she mumbled and gave a tiny smile.
Krystina grinned at Sheik and let go of truth. "glad you're not gonna hold this against her hun." she hummed and ruffled truth's hair.
Kana gave a small laugh as she looked over to Liana and Rissa. "Rissa, dos ph' knif'rt 'sohna. Usstan ssiggrin udos orn'la agreed nindel udos zhal'la naut tlu xunin nindel wun public jala mzild" she sighed and pointed to Rissa's hair which went brighter for a second before dying down to it's natural tone.

{translation: Rissa, you're glowing again. I thought we'd agreed that we shouldn't be doing that in public any more}  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:46 pm
{Yay!}
"What's with the glow?" Sheik asked curiously as Maso began singing You're So Vain only to stop when Hades punched the wound on his leg. "It's best that you don't. She's not worth the effort, but she seems to think she is so she just continues coming after me." His smile grew a bit wider at Krystina smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:57 pm
"and that's why we don't do it rissa." Kana sighed and shook her head before she turned to look at Sheik. "well..... " she sighed and looked to tuth.
truth gave a small groan as she looked at kana and the others. "she was using her gifts.... it's not something we do all that often but when we do; that happens to our hair." she muttered, a slight smirk on her face.
Krystina gave a soft sigh as she played with her blue streak and looked over to Maso, a worried look on her face as she saw hades hit his wound.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:17 pm
"And her gift is...?" Sheik responded with a light snicker.
Hades finished healing Maso's leg and walked over to the bridge Lucius was under and dropped down into the trench.
"That hurt like a mother-flipper. Don't worry about it, Stina. We usually do that just to get back at one another," Maso snickered softly as he tossed a shell at Sheik who simply caught it and handed it to Truth. "That's awesome though."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:42 am
"she's able to see just how strong someone is, er rather, how much courage they have.... all our gifts revolve around the heart." truth sighed and looked at her own gold streak while taking the shell from her uncle.
"the metaphorical heart though, not the physical one." Kana smirked and glanced over to Liana and Rissa who were heading over to her.
"still bugs the crap outa me when you hurt eachother" Krystina mumbled as she walked over to him and sat down next to him.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:51 pm
"And who, may I ask, was she using that courage seeing ability on?" Sheik asked glancing at Rissa with a bit less enthusiasm than he had before. He already knew he wasn't exactly courageous like Shadowheart, Maso, Lucius and Hades.
"You'll get used to us doing that. We do it a lot," Maso chuckled softly as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders in a gentle hug.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:01 pm
"truth." Rissa mumbled a she and Liana stood behind Kana. "i was making sre she hadn't become a scaredy cat since we last saw her..... her couragousnes changes everytime we see her." she shrugged and looked at her feet.
"thank you miss nosey" Truth grumbled and closed her eyes as she fell backwards. "i think i can handle myself" she added in annoyance.
"still not gonna like it." Krystina sighed and wrapped her arms around his waist.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:10 pm
"Don't worry about it, Truth. Your dad can't decide on whether or not he is as courageous as a lion or as frightened as a rabbit," Sheik snickered softly as he lighlty patted her on the head. "I missed you, pipsqueak."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:15 pm
"hm... thanks.... i missed you too..." truth laughed softly and looked at everyone, only just noticing something do to her easily distracted mind. "hey, where's captain cranky?" she mumbled knnowing that by now he would've probably said something sarcastic to her.
Kana, Rissa, and Liana blinked and looked to Krystina, wondering what the hell Truth was talking about.
"he's out swimming...." Krystina sighed and looked to Maso with a small smirk.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:17 pm
"Yep. Shadowheart's out swimming right now. I told him to take a chill pill 'cause he's was being overly grouchy today," Maso chuckled softly as he seemed to be completely telling the truth. Sheik nodded lightly as he stared up at the sky hoping inwardly that she wouldn't know that they were lying.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games