Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:38 pm
He rode fast with Andrea back towards the town, though it had been a few days to reach it once they were back in their own realm. He felt bad that he had been gone now almost a full week. Along the ride he did fill Andrea in on the three weeks of their time searching for her and on the fight between Gaurin and Demona. Once they arrived in town he looked themselves over. They were covered in dust from the travel, and she still had the black hair and onyx like armor. He wondered how the others would react knowing she was different now, and not just appearances. "I think we should surprise them. Wait here in the stables and I'll pretend to the others to have a new way to find you. That way when they come to the stables to get things you'll be here. How's that sound?" He watched her shrug and dismount the horse. He sighed heavily wondering what it would take to get the old Andrea back, despite the new abilities she had now. "Are you still okay with me bringing you back to this realm? I mean, six years on the other side is a big difference from three weeks here. None of them will have changed since you last saw them." He watched her nod again and begin to take things off of the horse. "As long as you're sure then. Your room is still available." He then turned and headed up the stairs to knock on the door of Locke's room, then Jack and Sam's wondering if anyone was in, or how destructive Locke had gotten in his absence over the week. "Guys? It's Drake, is anyone around? Or did hell break loose once more?"

She rode with him soon seeing the last place she remembered from before her new life. She listened quietly as she had been given the short updates as to what was happening in the time she were away for them. She didn't have much to say and she didn't feel like regaling on her experiences away. She would nod once they reached the stables to his questions unsure if she were nervous or not. She began grooming the horse and looked to her reflection in a water bucket. She was so used to her appearance now, she wondered how they would react to the darkness and the hardness of her. She would wait her time continuing to groom and brush her horse down wondering just how this was going to go. She was a warrior now, little scared her, but having her past catch up was odd to say the least, more after she had about given up on trying to come back.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:59 pm
Jack heard the knock on the door, hearing Drake calling from behind. He swung open the door, almost expecting to see their old friend with him. When he didn't see her, he grew a little sad. "Hey, Drake. Good to see you. So. Been gone a week. I assume you've had a good travel?" He watched him nod, then was interrupted as Locke intervened, unchained.

"Drake. Forgive me, please. It won't happen again." He extended his arm towards Drake, hoping he would accept it.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:07 pm
"Were you expecting someone else? You looked depressed to see just me Jack." He had noticed the way the door was opened but soon turned his attentions to Locke. He wasn't sure that he wouldn't try and raise Demona once more but would pretend to think about it before taking his hand. "Just think more before you plan to do something stupid. The thought wasn't, I would have in your position, the way you went about it though, completely wrong and you or even Jack could have been killed by it if the shades hadn't pulled you both out, one of which was lost." He looked to them all a moment becoming more serious. "Now, I don't like what I've had to do this past week, but, I managed to pull some strings. We need to leave now, if we're going to save our friend. I've been told the clansmen portal maker's been taken and we'll only get the one shot at making him take us to her. We'll need our horses so come on. Sam, you too. We may need repair work for Locke along the way." He was as serious as a dead man though couldn't wait for the surprise. He eventually would wait before heading towards the stables with the small group in tow. As he entered he looked upon her with her black hair and armor and kept up his ruse.

She waited for him as requested still cleaning up the horse she had been using. She soon heard noise like others walking and brought one hand to the hilt of her sword in reaction though wouldn't draw it yet. When it was clear the presence she felt she would turn to look at the group as they would filter in, but doubted they would recognize her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:36 pm
Locke thought for a moment as Drake talked. He hasn't found her yet? But... What about that vision? That can't have been just a dream... Could it have been? Locke followed along behind Drake with Sam and Jack in tow. He and the others followed behind to the stables, ready to mount up and go where they were needed. However, they soon saw one extra horse they they originally saw the past night, excluding Drake's own. It was then that they saw the woman in dark armor. The others looked at her, slightly afraid,ready to draw their weapons.

However, upon seeing the woman, Locke almost began crying. "It's you... It really is you! Andy!" Locke rushed to hug his long lost friend as Jack and Sam both looked at her, still unsure. However, this meeting was not quite the emotional reunion that Locke had expected, as he was promptly and swiftly flipped on his back, and pinned to the ground.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:36 am
"Locke wait!" Drake was a bit amused by their reactions, though when Locke seemed to know it was her he tried to grab him to hold him back but it was too late. He watched her back away a bit before grabbing him and slamming him to the ground and drawing her blade to hold him there. "Yeah, about that, There are a some things you should know about the new Andrea. While it's been only about three weeks here since she came back, it's been about six years for her. She's not as she used to be, example A, she doesn't like random charging towards her." He would wait for the others to realize this, and let it sink in. He wasn't sure how this was going to go, or how Locke recognized her so quickly.

She had watched as they entered remembering the time shift though it was still hard to accept they hadn't changed. As Locke came at her though she reacted grabbing and flipping him to his back. She drew her sword and looked about the others. She felt bad a little being more or less a defense reaction. She listened to Drake as he explained the situation to the others and debated returning her sword to her sheath but wasn't sure yet.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:53 pm
Jack and Sam both leaped back in shock a little, but then burst into a small fit of laughter as they saw Locke being knocked back and pinned to the ground by who they now felt positive as being their friend, Andrea. "Andrea. It really is you. I see that being in that world has toughened you up. And I bet you could use a decent meal."

Sam pushed Jack back a little, as to not overstimulate Andrea. "Jack, give her some space! You can't just expect her to go right back to being who she once was!" Sam took a chance, and decided to approach her slowly, extending her hand in friendship. "Hello, again, Andy. It's nice to see you again, however brief our time together was."

Locke, during all of this was still pinned to the ground, his hands held up and out to his side in hopes that Andrea would see his submission as a way of letting him keep his head. "Um, Andy? Would it be possible for you to lower your sword? I already lost my arm. I would really like to keep my head, thank you."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:07 pm
"She looked between them all feeling a bit overwhelmed with everything and backed a bit slowly, though kept her sword drawn. She took Note of Sam trying to help ease her tension, though it wasn't doing much. She looked to Drake a moment before starting to head out. She would pause briefly beside him long enough to comment, "I'm not doing this." Then headed to the inn and finding her room. She looked around dropping a bag she had brought in with her hoping in time she could adjust to being back and the more or less jovial mannerisms of the others.

Drake watched her reaction seeing her somewhat detach as she walked away. He looked after her as she made her comment and went for the inn. He stood there a moment more shaking his head. "I'm sorry guys, I tried to warn you. She's a bit on the offensive side of life. Let me try and talk her down a bit to try this again, but this time, let's let her do the approaching. Jack judging from the world she was in any type of decent meal I think should do for now." He turned looking towards Locke a moment more making sure he was okay at least physically before rushing back to the inn. He knocked on Andrea's door and looked to her. "They've missed you Andrea. They were only excited to see you back. I did try to tell you, and didn't you think Locke went through enough already without someone else he cares about attacking him?"

She would turn looking towards Drake. "You think he's went through enough? Six years I was in that world Drake. Almost seven. I had pretty much given up trying to get back here shortly after my second year. Then you somehow manage to find me and bring me back. The least you could have done was give me the pleasure of killing that Clansman. I'm not the same girl you knew then. I've changed, you this little group may not agree with that. How will you handle that? If a time comes for it, will they let me go, or try and stop me from leaving?" She looked to him knowing full well the harshness in her tone. She drew her sword once more then threw it to the door frame just missing his head. "I'm done talking. I'm going to rest, leave me." She watched him nod before turning and closing the door behind him. She scowled slightly getting her sword back from the wall and sheathed it. She leaned against the door once more sighing heavily. She didn't know if she could handle this like she thought she could.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:54 pm
The small group came inside the Inn, and sought out Drake, hoping for some answers. "Drake. How did you even find her? And more importantly, how did you get trapped in that world too?"

"Back off a bit Jack. They almost got killed by a big beast. I think they deserve a little bit of space, don't you?" Locke did his best to defend Drake, realizing that he was the only one who knew how close they were to losing both Drake and Andrea. "Besides. He spent over a month just surviving in that world. Give him some credit, huh?"  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:00 pm
Drake turned hearing Jack and shrugged it off. "There are some things, I will never explain to you all. Please accept that it is for your own safety. As for how I found her, lets say it involved me pulling a few favors, and having to repay a large debt in the process. We found the clansman that opens portals and forced him to open the one leading to her." He turned to Locke a moment raising a brow. "Locke, how did you know all that? About the month I was there, and of the... oh what did she call that blasted thing..."

"For the last time it was Grignack!"

He turned hearing her annoyed tone through the door and shook his head. For someone who wanted to be left alone, he thought it funny she would speak out. "Only I and a select few knew what was happening. And even then only me and Andrea knew of that creature." He looked towards Jack and Sam a moment more. "Was he using alchemy again?"

She had heard them talking, not that it was hard since it was right outside her door. She sighed heavily after speaking once more and continued unpacking. She pulled out a small cloth doll and held it close closing her eyes. Of all the things of that world, she didn't think she would ever get over the event with the owner of the doll. She took a breath placing it on a nightstand before catching movement in the corner of her eye. She turned grabbing at it to find a small ferret. "I remember you. Barely, but I do." She said to it. She listened to it chirp before moving to the door and placing it outside of her room before promptly closing it once more. Once satisfied with her things in places, she began taking off her armor revealing the simple tunic and trousers underneath. She knew being in this world something more of it would be better soon.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:39 pm
Jack answered Drake back. "You mean it was true? We thought that Locke was just dreaming! So you really were in that other realm, and found Andrea."

"I told you I wasn't dreaming. And no, I didn't use my alchemy. Actually, I've been on my best behavior the past few days." He felt like a child being reprimanded for a past mistake. He felt ashamed.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:48 pm
He looked to them all a moment shrugging and feeling tired. He hadn't stopped much in the time he had left them. It was odd knowing it was a month there for him yet nothing seemed to have changed, he couldn't imagine what six years was like. "In any case, lets for now just let her be. She may stay she may not. Hard to tell if she's happy or not being back, or if she even knows how she feels on the subject." He looked towards her door a moment then back towards the others. "She'll come to us when she's ready, until then, lets give her as much space as needed." With that he started for his own room. "I'm going to get some rest, it's been a long journey and not the most pleasant. Over the next couple days I may be in and out."

She listened by the door nodding to herself as she heard Drake speak with them. She had to admit he was right, she didn't know how she felt. Her mind drifted to the battle she were in. She had been so ready to battle and die on that field if that world's gods wished it. She wasn't sure how she would adjust not working in the kings army anymore. She looked to the little doll on the stand once more. "Well Aya, the 'Silver one' is no more to your world. I hope your father will forgive me." Her voice was low, and softer then any other then those she let close from the other world would know.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:28 pm
Locke, Jack, and Sam all decided to head to their respective rooms to possibly get through the night. Sam and Jack, completely exhausted after today's events and the rescue of their friend, decided to just go to bed. Locke, however, was too excited to sleep.

He had picked up DK after Andrea put her out of her room, and took him to his own bed. "She's back, DK. She's finally back. Now... What's say tomorrow we do our best to make her feel welcome, huh?" He laid DK down, and turned over to sleep.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:41 pm
Andrea looked to the ceiling most of the night almost afraid to sleep. She thought if she did this would turn out to be just a dream and she would still be getting ready for battle. Eventually as dawn came she rose from the bed and grabbed a small pack. She headed out about the town before the others could wake and simply walked around familiarizing it just in case. She soon found herself getting a few things before heading back to her room. She laid the things out on her bed and looked over the clothing she had bought a moment before sighing and turning to the mirror of her room. The same face that had greeted her every morning. She shook her head finally heading into the wash room and soaked for a bit. She hadn't realized how bad the smell of that world lingered. Once done she wrapped a towel around herself and looked to the mirror seeing her silver hair. It was odd to her now seeing her natural color. She picked up the bottle she used to change her hair but stopped herself. She was no longer of that world, she wouldn't have to change here. She looked to the scars, and the one at her shoulder she had gotten before leaving this realm. She didn't realize how beaten she had been. She eventually would dress herself but debated going back out. She still wasn't ready to face them all.

He woke early cleaning himself up and feeling fresher then when he had been traveling. He soon made is way to Jack and Sam's room for a moment hoping breakfast was cooking. He debated for a bit checking Andrea but would let her be for now.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:52 pm
Sam and Jack were already up, cooking breakfast. They had prepared an abundant amount, hoping to tempt Andrea out of her room this morning. "Good morning, Drake. Hope you're hungry. I made plenty. Locke's already in the corner with DK, enjoying some fresh crepes and eggs. What can I do for you this morning?"

Sam was busy, tinkering with some modifications she had begun to work on for Locke's arm, just in case he didn't have time for Alchemy. "Hey, Drake. Good to actually see you for once for breakfast."

Locke had been stuffing his face happily, knowing his dear friend had finally returned. Whether or not she chose to stay yet, was not known. "So. Drake. How about you tell is the tale of how you actually found her, let alone how you went through the portal and into the other world and survived..."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:10 pm
Drake entered smelling the food and smiled as he took a seat. "Yes, it is good to be back for Jack's cooking. Even more so without the smell of brimstone." He watched Sam a moment then turned to Locke as he questioned him. He simply shrugged shaking his shoulders. "Long story short, pulled some strings, got the portal maker, went through, found Andrea, and came back. I said earlier yesterday I wasn't going into the finer details. Trust me the less you know the better. And no it didn't have to do with either the Order of Shadows or other Clansmen to get the portal maker." He didn't want to sound on edge but also knew there were things he knew others should not. "As for how I survived in that world, I am a decent fighter when I want to be, and granted my magic was severely weakened there, I could still use it to some degree."

She paced her room a bit looking towards the door. Something felt off but she didn't know what. It was almost like this was still a bad dream torturing her like they used to. She sighed after a moment turning to the little doll on her stand once more. "Look at me Aya, you're great warrior is having a doubtful moment." She turned to the mirror once more looking to herself before pulling her hair up to somewhat hide it. She had to admit the smell in the air was better then any smell of the other world. She soon moved from her room and peeked around the corner to see the group and watched them hoping they wouldn't notice her there.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games