Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:02 pm
Rebecca Finch, 1st Year. No house

Rebecca nodded, she was glad to meet an older student who could possibly tell her more about Hogwarts. "I have tried to read Tolstoy, but I find him a bit hard to read. So, what are the professor's like here? Are they fair or are they mean?" Rebecca's smile continued to widen as the prospect of school washed over her.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:03 pm
Goodbye to you,
Goodbye to everything that I knew.

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
Who's in my mind? Alexander Osbourne.
My desire?Get to know Alexander Osbourne better.
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we walk alone in fear..."

Lucy titled her head to the side, her eyes still on him as a smile curled up on her ruby lips.
"Which is? she hesitated timidly, frowning. It'd better not be another girl, or she'd be in depression for the whole school year. She truly liked him.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.
You're my shooting star...

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

He studied her for a moment, and then closed his eyes and sighed. "Well, she's got blond hair, beautiful blue eyes, these adorable glasses and amazing skin." He opened one eye, looking inquisitively at her. "Did I miss any important defining factors about you Lu?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:12 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara shrugged when the girl asked about the Professors at the school. "Depends on your interests and ability. Potions with Professor McNair can be a little hard if you struggle with Potions. History of Magic's professor is so boring," she elongated the so, "but I heard that he had drifted on and a new teacher was coming in. Other than that, the rest of the teachers can be easy."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image
Ƀlake Ɇthelwine

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Seeing as the crowd had no apparent interest in Quidditch, he spent time listening to their future houses. What house would he most likely be sorted in? He fancied any of the houses, even Slytherin. No need to get one's hopes up choosing houses before hand. He wanted the feeling of complete surprise so stopped thinking about it. "What was it like in France? I've never been there myself." Blake asked both of the girls, trying to lighten Adele's mood. He was completely baffled when French words rolled out of Aster and Coeur's tongue. His family was native to England and travelled ocassionally but with the help of some international wizards. "Well at least you know how to speak it." Blake complemented Aster and Coeur. "Hogwarts should have foreign language classes. That would be fun."

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:17 pm
Goodbye to you,

User ImageUser Image
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood

Lucy felt her stomach explode like a bomb, and the fire rushing hurriedly to her cheeks, making them turn red. No one has ever spoken to her like that, never, but she can't deny the fact that she felt that glimpse of pleasure and flattering in her heart, making her smile nervously. At first, she thought that he was talking about Tamara, btu the 'adorable glasses' kind of gave it away.
"Umm, I don't think so..." she felt her cheeks turn redder and redder within each second with him, and now felt ecstasy cascade rapidly in her veins.

User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

A d e l e ❝ A die ❞ M a r i e D u n d a s

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`

~

"It's really nice over there. I'm sure you'd love it.", she nodded with a soft smile before shrugging as she clutched tighter to her books because of the stress of being sorted, "I just read books in French and know few poems, but that's it." she uttered shyly, twirling a blond lock around her index as she let out a small sigh. She read 'Les Misérables' by Victor Hugo within a week, and she always had it by the side of her bed, kind of like a security blanket.

~

ʘut.ʘf.Ͼookies { O.O.C. }

User Image
♥Hope♥

••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kaera was dragged off the train by her cousin, gloomily staring at the ground as Ryn looked around for someone. Kaera was sure she was looking for Tyler. It seemed that all she did when the two of them hung out over the break or had family get-togethers was talk about Tyler. Kaera knew she shouldn't feel so upset about it, but it kind of made her jealous. She was jealous of their relationship because of what had happened. Kaera shook her head. She wouldn't think about it. Not again. Not for what seemed like the thousandth time that day.

She knew coming back to Hogwarts after the break would be hard. At the end of the last year, she had been so excited and eager for the next year to start up that she almost wished there wouldn't be a break. Of course with everything that happened that notion changed drastically. It was all she could do now to not run back to the train where she could ride back home and not have to deal with the emotions she was feeling at standing on the familiar grounds that contained all too familiar memories.

Ryn must have spotted Tyler because Kaera was dragged off once again, this time weaving through the growing crowd of students. Coming up to the boy, Kaera was released as Ryn jumped on him in excitement. Kaera turned her attention away from them, not wanting to impose on their reunion and wishing away the pangs of hurt that crept inside her chest.

Glancing around at the other students, she immediately wished she hadn't. There he was. He stood, his blonde hair being rustled by the wind, a cat perched on his shoulder and an unfamiliar girl holding his attention. She felt the beginning pricks of tears forming, and she willed herself to turn away. But she couldn't. She noticed he seemed vastly different from the boy she had met a year ago. What had happened to him at the end of the year? She knew he was having problems. She had tried to be there for him. But he had pulled away, and then disappeared. And then she got that letter. It was all too much, and Kaera forced herself to look away, the tears threatening to fall. He looked so cold, so distant. She looked towards the group of first years to see what the new class would bring. Anything to distract herself, but it didn't work. All she could focus on was him. Oh, Nott...

User Image

User Image  

Rechosia

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

He smiled as she blushed, and thought to himself that she looked really adorable when she blushed. He threw a glance back over his shoulder at Tamara, then looked at Lu and nodded. "Looks like I did something right, at least." He looked over towards the carriages again and then down to the guitar cases on the ground. "So, uh, wanna sit and jam or something?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:33 pm
Rebecca Finch, 1st Year, No house.

Rebecca nodded and made sure to make a mental note to work hard in potions. "Thank you for explaining that. Would you mind talking about the houses? I've been trying to research them by reading Hogwarts for the Ages."

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:37 pm
Goodbye to you,

User ImageUser Image
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood

Lucy nodded and tried to look away to hide her blush, but realized that her eyes stayed on his smile, no matter how hard she tried not to glance at him.
"Sure." she quickly inhaled air and picked up her guitar case.

User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:52 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

She smiled when the girl mentioned Hogwarts for the Ages and nodded. "That actually is pretty descriptive of the Houses. I've worn my copy of the book thin." She smirked. "Gryffindor is the house of bravery and stupidity. Ravenclaw is the house of the brainiacs, right Zamir? Slytherin is the house of stupidity and self-loving. Hufflepuff is for everyone else. Basic summary."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:54 pm
", User Image

Mala smiled at the boy, happy to see him bounce back so quickly, "Nice to meet Jadyn ", She said her smile growing. " I'm a fourth year gryffindor, are you hoping for a certain house?" She ask thinking he would be a good addition to her house. They could use a few more males, all the girl chatter was starting to get to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:03 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

He nodded and collected his guitar case from the ground as well, then gestured over towards one of the carriages waiting for them. "I like that one, I think. They aren't leaving yet so we can jam until it's time to head up to the castle." He climbed up into the carriage then he held his hand out for her.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Dread_Detective

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:03 pm
Rebecca Finch, 1st Year. No House yet.

Rebecca Finch nodded again, "I hope I am in Ravenclaw, although, I won't mind if I get put into Hufflepuff. I just want this sorting process to start already, I don't like waiting a long time." Rebecca pulled at her hogwarts robe to make sure it was covering her boots.
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games