Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:20 pm
User Image
Badokku Ariake

The neko immediately picked up the phone when it rang, hoping it was Shizuka. Something was wrong with his twin. From what he could tell, thanks to their shared emotions, something had really pissed his sister off. He couldn't help but feel a little let down when he realized it wasn't her. Badokku pouted and flopped down on the couch.
"Lizzy...Is onee-san with you?...She's upset and she is blocking me out for some reason...I can't find her..."

"Senses numbing. Consciousness fading away. The overflowing emotions and reality are painted over in black."

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:24 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy felt the blood drain from her face. "No, she's not with me, Bado... I was actually calling to see if you knew where she was. She isn't answering my texts... Where do you think she'd go? Er... When did you see her last?"

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image
Badokku Ariake

"She and the twins went...somewhere. She didn't specify....They took the Eclipse...Do you think something happened?"
Badokku could hear the nervousness in his own voice. There was no hiding it. This time around, he didn't really want to. He shook off the thoughts and stood, putting on the first pair of boots he could find before running out of the apartment. If there really was something wrong, he needed to locate Shizuka as soon as possible.
"She's not hurt...If she was, I'd have the same wounds...Damn it, Shizu. Where are you?"

"Senses numbing. Consciousness fading away. The overflowing emotions and reality are painted over in black."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:38 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

"If she's not injured, then I'm guessing either one of the twins is injured or something else happened to upset her. She's probably either angry or scared and doesn't want you in her head for some reason... Is there a relative's house nearby where she'd go if she didn't want to come home?" Lizzy prepared to give directions to the cab driver, who was looking more impatient by the second.

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image
Badokku Ariake

Badokku stopped and glanced at the phone before rolling his eyes. The home phone was not his cellphone. He returned to the apartment and switched out the phones, texting Lizzy the directions to Kevin's house. Shizuka would more than likely go there if something happened.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:46 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy texted him back. 'I'll head there as fast as I can. Meet me there?' She gave the directions to the driver and said she'd double his pay if he went fast. The car sped down the 35 mph speed-limit road at an average of 60 mph, reaching Kevin's house in record time. She paid the cab driver and leapt from the vehicle, feeling weak with relief when she saw Shizuka. She hurriedly texted Bado. 'Found her! She looks fine... A little upset, though. We're at Dr. Rawlings's house.'

Lizzy jogged over to Shizuka and stopped a few feet from the girl, overjoyed that she wasn't hurt. "Shizu-chan," she said softly, feeling a thrill when she realized that this was the first time Shizuka would see her in her own body, and hear her speak with her own voice.

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:00 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka roared out of frustration and punched the Eclipse, leaving a nice sized dent in the door. The shop guys were going to love her for damaging the car again after how much work was required to fix it last time. She made a mental note to pay them double whenever she had them repair it...Triple might be better. They would probably bring the car in a week later anyways, depending on how long it took one of the twins to damage it. Shizuka didn't even notice Lizzy, or Badokku when he finally arrived. She stared absently at the car for a while before speaking.
"Yellow eyes....The owner has yellow eyes."

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:15 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy jumped slightly when Shizuka put a dent in her car and backed up a step, giving the girl plenty of space and time to calm down. She looked helplessly at Bado, her expression asking, 'Well, now what?'

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:24 pm
User Image
Badokku Ariake

Once Shizuka appeared to have calmed down a bit, Badokku slipped his arms around her and kissed her in an attempt to comfort her. She simply stared at him at first, but eventually she responded and kissed him back. When he was sure she was okay, he removed himself from her and patted her head.
"She's okay now...Lizzy, stay with her. I'm going to contact Sirrah."
Badokku wandered away from the two females, giving them some space. He called Sirrah after a few moments.
"Auntie Sirrah?...It's about the owner. According to Shizuka, he has yellow eyes...I don't know if you already know that or not...Just trying to help the search along."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy glanced away from the twins when Badokku kissed Shizuka, successfully ignoring the tiny twinge of jealousy that pricked at her. It was foolish to be jealous of Badokku; she knew Shizuka didn't feel for him the way she was thinking. She looked up at Shizuka and stepped forward again when Bado said it was okay. She smiled and waved a little bit, blushing shyly, some silly part of her hoping that Shizuka liked her new body. "Hi, Shizu-chan," she said softly.

"...is no life at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:35 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah smiled a bit, extremely grateful at this point for any new information. That little tidbit actually narrowed the choices quite a bit. "No, I didn't know that, Bado. Thank you very much for telling me. That's a tremendous help. With any luck, I should be able to find him by next week..." Sirrah suddenly realized there should be no way for Bado to know the man's eye color. "Bado," she said slowly. "How did you find out his eye color? Are Lulu and Loki okay?"

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image
Badokku Ariake

Badokku glanced behind himself, noting Shizuka's position just in case the anger took over again. He was relieved to see she had just taken a few steps forward and hid her face in Lizzy's shoulder, her arms wrapped tightly around the other female as if she were afraid that if she let go Lizzy would vanish. Even if she was sad, so long as she didn't lose control again the emotions could be dealt with.
"...We're at Uncle Kevin's place. Shizuka was angry...So no...I don't think they're okay."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:47 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

"It's going to be okay, love." Lizzy wrapped her arms tightly around Shizuka, glad to finally be able to embrace her without Erin in her head. She'd never noticed before how nice it was having your own body, uncluttered by anyone else. Pure bliss that she'd never take for granted again. Lizzy focused on the neko in her arms, knowing the girl well enough to sense when something was bothering her. "What's wrong, sweetie? What happened?" she asked gently, running a gentle hand over Shizuka's hair to try and soothe her. She opened her mind in case Shizuka would rather communicate that way than audibly.

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:57 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah felt her heart sink to her feet when she heard Bado say the younger twins were not all right. "Well, if they were physically injured, I'm sure Shizuka would have transformed... So with any luck their bodies are intact, at the least... I'll be over in a few minutes, Bado. Be a dear and let Kevin know, will you? And call me if the twins are seriously injured. I'll send an ambulance if they are." Sirrah logged off her computer, gathered her things, and ran (how she accomplished this in heels, she had no idea) to her car, speeding toward Kevin's house. "Please, gods, let them be okay," she prayed softly as she drove.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:04 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka let her thoughts flow through to Lizzy, describing what had happened and the aftermath to the best of her ability. She even included the part where she had punched the car, even though she was sure Lizzy had seen that. She didn't want to leave a single thing out.
"I came out here after she mentioned the b*****d's souless yellow eyes...I thought my eyes looked the same...They always look so empty when I'm angry...I didn't want them to have to see another souless monster...One was enough for one day."
She heard Badokku go inside, probably to inform him of whatever he and Sirrah had talked about, but she didn't look away from Lizzy. She needed someone to cling to right now.

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games