Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:25 pm
Rath's eyes widened. Haru?! He then picked Haru up and sprinted towards the hospital. Don't you dare die on me you stupid cat..!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:32 pm
"If you don't love her enough to do it then I will." Akito said, jerking away from Tsutu and ran out the door.
His feet started to crack and bleed again and he thought to himself, Of all the damn power infested in The Jade Emperor, let me get to Yuzu!
He ran and ran towards the beach. He just felt it pulling him there.
Akito almost stopped when he saw Yuzu laying on the surface but he didn't. Yuzu would not kill herself. No way in hell would that happen.
He ran into the water, the salt stinging at his wounds and he yanked her up into his weak arms.
"NO!" Akito screamed at her. "I don't care if you hate me, I don't care if you want to kill me, you are not dying Yuzu! You are NOT dying, you hear me?!"

Haruhi gasped for breath unconsciously and moaned, "Yuzu... Why do you want me to die...."
Why don't you die already?!
"I don't want to die, Yuzu..." Haru almost whispered.
Why don't you die already?! Why don't you die already?! Why don't you die already?!?!

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:40 pm
Swolling too much water she layed in his arms not breathing. She could almost feel it the relief of dying. It was so peaceful, being able to die. It didn't hurt at all it was just like she was slipping away. She hadn't even felt the tug of her body being pulled out of the water. I want to die.. To leave this place forever.. To finally be free of being the rat.. Let me sink to the bottom of the sea where this pathetic body belongs.. Allow me to break free and I won't ask for anything else.. So please.. Let me die.. She thought her last thought as she layed unconcious her eyes being closed but her lips slightly parted.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:06 pm
Akito lay her on the ground and started giving Yuzu CPR. When he finally felt her airways free, he flopped down next to her.
"Yuzu, you can't keep doing this..." He mumbled. "You worry me so much..."

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:09 pm
You won't die. I won't let you. Rath said firmly as he ran into the hospital.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Then thats when it happened, she coughed up water. Rolling on to her side she gasped for air coughing even more. Sputtering out water she fell back on her back looking up. Her vision being blurred she stared up her vision blinded by the harsh rain and wind. It hurt all over her body was aching and she was shivering. She heard Akito's voice but thought it was a dream. She was sure it must've been a life guard that pulled her out.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:21 pm
Akito rolled over, his weak arms wrapping around her. In his state, it should have been impossible for him to run to the beach, let alone pull her out of a raging wave.
"Yuzu... Don't die okay?" He whispered, before closing his eyes to rest for a moment.

A nurse looked up at Rath and gasped. "Goodness me!" The nurse led the way and brought Rath and Haruhi to a room. She put Haruhi on the bed and called a doctor in.
They all ran diagnostics and such.
After maybe an hour, the doctors cleared out and the nurse said quietly, "Miss Haruhi is stable now. Her mind went into a lapse from disturbing thought patterns. Also, we have her on the list for a past admittance. Those past wounds added to the pain, she has probably been in much pain since that last accident. I'm surprised she didn't say anything about it..." The nurse sighed and shrugged. "I will leave you alone with her, We will check up on her later." The nurse left.
Haruhi lie on the bed, staring at the ceiling blankly. She almost looked dead, her pale face reflecting the light and her eyes unblinking.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:26 pm
Rath gave a sigh of relif as he walked over to Haru and sat down on a chair by her bed. How are you feeling? He asked concerned.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:30 pm
Haruhi kept staring at the ceiling, tears gently running down her face, almost unnoticeable.
Her throat and lips were dry and parched, her hair still a little wet from the rain.
Haru's lips finally parted and, still staring at the ceiling, she said in a dead voice, "Why am I such a bad person, Rath?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:36 pm
Looking over to him, she had wanted to see Rath. Turning her glance away she looked to the side. Her eyes stung with tears as she stared back to the sea. She wanted to die.. Why.. Why had he saved her? Shoving away from him, she shivered in the cold glaring to the side."Don't touch me.. Or call me Yuzu.. My name is Yuzuki.."Spoke out her voice harshly though it trembled a bit. She hated this.. She had been so close to being gone. But she was dragged back into her own cage. Seeing Tsutsu leaning against the beaches rail she looked away struggling to stand.

Moving forward he hoisted up Akito upon his shoulder. Looking to the side away from Zuzu. He sighed deeply before moving forward grabbing her hand."Yuzuki-chan.. Lets go.."Mumbled his voice surprised that she decided to allow him to take her. Leading her up to a car waiting he slipped Akito in then Zuzu before slipping in himself.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:38 pm
What are you talking about? Rath asked looking at her, puzzeled.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:50 pm
Akito looked at Yuzu as he felt himself shoved into a car.
"Yuzu, I love you." He said simply, despite her words.

... Why don't you just die already.
"Why am I such a terrible person." Haruhi repeated. "Why am I so terrible that Yuzu and Akito hate me and want me to die. Why am I such a terrible person." She repeated.
Why don't you just die already?!

((* WAHH crying Yuzuki dun like Akito no more crying crying ))  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:55 pm
Ignoring his words she stared to the opposite side of him. Shivering she could feel her teeth chatter from being cold. She moved as far away from him and Tsutsu which left her in the middle."Shut up.. I told you not to call me that.."Lashed out her words viciously as she glared to him. Looking away she scoffed to herself before shaking her head.

((Nahhh.. She's just being a piss ant.. XD
Trust me she's going to confront Rath..))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:57 pm
You aren't a terrible person. Its just that you're the cat. Rath told her. The cat was always misunderstood and hated.

((Uh oh..))  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:57 pm
Akito sat quiet in the car. His lips were pressed softly together and he said nothing.
He wasn't going to lose his Yuzuki this easily.

Haru's tears seemed to be dry tears, emotionless tears. Her face was emotionless as well and she kept staring at the ceiling.
"I'm glad you don't hate me anymore Rath." She said quietly. "Momi was nice to me but he is nice to everyone... It feels nice to have someone to turn to..." She whispered, her tears stopped flowing but just rested on her cheeks.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games