Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:47 am
The vampire smiled and walked forward, shortly followed by a few others. "There's really no going back...Why is it so wrong to be a vampire? Humans eat animals, we're not so different."

Jack waited a few minutes, counting the seconds in his head. "Go. Now." He said, unbuckling his seatbelt sohe could jump out of the car as soon as the lights came on.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:01 am
Remy nodded and punched it, driving the car up to the vampires. "BONZAI!!!" He screamed and then turned on the brightass lights.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:52 pm
Lilly saw the lights flash on and jumped out of the car with the others. Machete in hand, a few darts in the bag on her side, and wearing her usual battle gloves, the girl was ready for action. She didn't rush in first though, she stayed waiting for the cover of either Remy or Jack. That would be much safer.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:45 pm
Jack jumped out of the car, taking aim at the vampires. He let one crossbow bolt fly after another, hitting the vampires with decent accuracy. The hissed in pain, and but they didn't chase after the hunters. They couldn't to be honest, their bodies frozen by the dead mans blood.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:10 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kari hissed, throwing a hand up over her eyes as the bright lights came on. She edged to the side, hoping to high that her friends had good aim. She didn't want to feel the effect of the dead man's blood. Not to mention she could barely see in the bright light that pained her eyes.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:08 am
Rushing into the light after Jack, Lilly's first instinct was to get to Kari. She ended up using the Machete along the way, cutting two heads off as she went. It took force, indeed, and she was pretty sure the second decapitation was only partial. She'd have to go back to finish it up. But first, she rushed to Kari, grabbing the other girl around the waist from behind and nearly dragging her out of range of Jack's firing and into a patch of foliage that didn't have nearly as much light.

"Stay." She said, walking backwards away from Kari. She glanced over her shoulder in time to see a dazed vampire coming their way as well, one who hadn't yet been hit by blood. Glad she'd had the nerve to make her own darts full of the stuff, she grabbed for a dart and threw it, hitting the vamp in the chest. He froze partially crouched, and Lilly made sure to take of his head in two rough chops.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:56 am
While he wanted to slice and dice with the others, Remy figured it'd be a good idea to stay with the car, just in case they missed a couple, which was why had had borrowed a couple of Lily's darts, as a safety net for any vampires he had missed with the brights.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:59 pm
Of course, it didn't take long for things to go wrong. Remy's car had suddenly been flipped over, the lights breaking and shutting off. Some of the vampires had been lying in wait apparently. And they moved in, throwing the hunters around like they were nothing, laughing. Though, they didn't notice Kari,hidden in the bushes.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:05 pm
"You asshats are gonna pay for this!" Remy yelled from inside the overturned vehicle, darts at the ready and machete by his side.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:20 pm
Lilly was thrown away from the area she'd put Kari into, landing hard on the ground. Thankfully the Machete hadn't been on her torso, merely held in her hand. She groaned, trying to adjust her eyes to the dim light that was left. She pulled two darts, just in case, keeping an eye on herself. Well that was great while it lasted...  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:39 pm
The lead vampire, and the same one that had turned Kari, walked forward. He had a large grin on his face as he slowly clapped. "Well well..so you hunter wannabe's arn't so bad at this..But I've been at this for years children..centuries. I escaped the great vampire hunts...posers like you are nothing."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:50 pm
Lilly grimaced, looking at the lead vampire off in the middle of the area they'd been fighting in. How many Vampires were left? She'd killed three, or at least chopped off their frozen heads, and the leader stood in the open. The darts in her hand seemed like a brilliant idea, if she could get a good place to aim. She rushed past the tree she'd been using as cover after she landed against it and then tossed one of her darts at the Leader, just hoping. Even if I don't hit him, maybe I'll distract him...  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:42 pm
The vampire dodged around the dart, still looking amused. "Nice try...like I said, I've been at this game a long time." He said, begining to circle around him. In just a few steps, he was next to Kari's hiding spot, still not having noticed her yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:00 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kari had flinched when Lilly grabbed her but quickly realized who it was. She settled in the bush, watching everything. She winced, seeing the fight turn for the worse. Her eyes narrowed as she recognized the lead vampire. That jerk was going to pay for this. She growled as she burst out of the bushes just as he stepped near her. She tackled him to the ground, attacking. "You jerk!! YOU did this to me!!" She didn't care that she was barehanded. She did everything she could to hurt him.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:07 pm
The Vampires yell of suprise was cut short as his head rolled to the side, literally torn off by Kari's increasing strenght. Jack used this oppurtunity of confusing to pull out his machete and behead the neartest vampire, shooting parazlying dead mans blood into two others.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games