Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:14 pm
User Image
Jordan.

Jordan looked back at the cell, considering it for a moment before snapping his fingers, causing the blood to vanish in response. He would have been content with just leaving the puddle, but eventually it probably would get kind of gross and need to be cleaned anyways. Living blood and Hell didn't really mix very well.

"Et voila. No more puddle."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:07 pm
User Image

"Yeah no kidding." He stated flatly, sticking his tongue out to show his distaste for the liquid. And then of course the room got busy again- thankfully not in the 'we're here to torture you' type of way but still...he would have preferred silence. "Great..." Reelo scowled at the king and queen when they entered. Everyone else didn't seem to mind, but as far as he was concerned, they were just as bad as everyone else. He didn't remark outwardly on his opinion due to the fact that he had had enough punishment for one day but the boy did hold his gaze with the king until he left, and then the queen up until she decided to heal him at which point the youth quickly made himself busy touching it to make sure it had gone away completely. "Thanks..I think."  

XxXxFortexXxX

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:22 pm
User Image
Jordan.

"You're welcome."

Jordan growled softly and glanced back to check on his sisters. Elfy appeared to be in better shape now. Kannah had done a decent job of patching her up. The queen shrugged, straightening out his dress before sliding down the wall behind him on to the floor. He was starting to become bored of just standing there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:38 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

When Iga entered the cell, she just glared at him. Her supply of pure terror had run dry and she was just sore and angry. What had she and Melanie done to deserve this constant torment? She had died at least ttwenty times in here, and she had a mark that made her easy prey. Dalila took in his words in a sort of calm silence, but she was fumming. She was no longer scared, just angry. She didn't want to be the weak one anymore. She didn't want to force Melanie to protect her. She didn't want Melanie to pay for her own suffering. Dalila Grace Harford was done being the one that was pushed around. It was time she pushed back. "Good. Let the b*****d try again. I swear to the Goddess and to Bastet I will end him. I am DONE being the victim. I am DONE letting them kill me without a fight. I. Am. DONE." She growled coldly, her magick whipping the air around her, the force behind it moving her hair in an unseen gale-force wind.

She kept growling and stood, walking the cell and hitting the wall in her anger, mint green magick wrapping around the fist and burting into flames on impact. It felt good to use her powers for violence. Violence felt like an instant high for her as she never used her magick for more than simple defense, and kept it in a very close check when she needed a more offensive defense. But now, Dalila felt the rage and hurt building, fueled by her incredible amount of unstable magick, and it felt amazing to break things. She grinned coldly and hit the wall again, seeing if she could break it, wanting to injure Eblis, to hurt, to maim, to kill.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:50 pm
User Image
Xombie.

Xombie completely ignored Dalila's sudden burst of rage. If she wanted to be angry, she was happy to let her. She closed her eyes and began to daydream, completely ignorant to everything going on around her.

The King was going to punish Lilith, Dali was in a magic rage, and the others appeared to have either some sort of emotional or physical problem...Melanie just shrugged and chuckled slightly. Personally, she was most interested in Lilith's suffering. It made her happy to know the demon would be the one being tortured for once.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:00 pm
Naomi

User Image

Naomi had been recovering form dying when Dalila had pulled magick out of her faster than she could gasp. She fell back into the bars and stared at her human in shock, watching the girl hit the wall to test out her power. Though she felt very weak, she was able to stay in her human like form and she stumbled over to Dalila, and grabbed her from behind, pulling the magick back into her own body. "Sorry Dali. Can't let you blow us all up over and over again for hours. I would get very annoyed with dying again." She whispered into her ear, feeling the girl weakly fight her grip.

She dragged her back over to Melanie and pushed Dalila back to her, growling at them both irratably. "Don't let her do that again. She could kill us all permenatly if she wanted to. She is angry, which is good. But don't let her go out of control again. Keep her calm. Keep an eye on her." She told the Satanist before stalking out of her cell, sniffing the air. "I'm going after Vela. I'm getting worried about her." She said then slowly moved down the halls.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:08 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Keep her from blowing us up...Can do."

Xombie opened her eyes long enough to stare at the lioness before closing them again. She was tired and her body kind of hurt. Keeping Dalila under control didn't seem like it would be that difficult though. She could probably rest until she heard the other female blow something up during another magical rage fit. Her mind wouldn't leave her alone long enough to fall asleep though.

'I'm not particularly fond of fire...Ice is better...I wonder how much magic it would take to manipulate it...'  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:29 pm
Epsilon

User Image

Epsilon was staggering down the halls, trying to dredge up any and all of the soul-high Dalila had given him, and only able to grasp small slivers of sanity. He shook his head slowly and kept moving, away from the master that had broken so many rules and forced him to do such cruel things with the threat of no souls if he didn't comply. I... I just want to be with Lucion... Why can't I be... with the one I love..? He asked himself groggily, forcing himself to keep his high going.

He looked up and saw the snake from before, and he knew that she had no love for this form of him. Epsilon also knew that Dalila would never be free of the mark if he was alive. He felt his throat threaten to close from heartache, but he knew he had to do this, to stop his masters and find some sort of redemption. Epsilon walked over to her, looking down at her with tear-filled eyes, trying to look insane and deadly. "I want to kill them both." He told her in a voice laced with hate. While he meant his masters, he knew she would think he was speaking of hers. This was the only way to do this right.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image
Vela

"You'll never get the chance to lay a hand on either of them..."

Not only was the spider big, he was far more experienced with magic than Vela was. She had learned from watching Lucion though. It would take a bit more effort from her than a would a normal magic user, but she could bring Epsilon down. The snake focused to the best of her ability, trying to recall how she had seen Lucion produce flames before.

'I hate fire...'

Before she even knew what was happening, the snake had set the entire area on fire, the uncontrolled red and black blaze engulfing everything in its path. Vela screeched and tried to coil herself tightly to prevent herself from being burned. She closed her eyes and hissed, trying to stop the fire or at least convert it into something else.

Converting it proved to be easier. Instead of burning everything, Vela managed to freeze it instead. Unlike the fire, Vela actually had some control over the newly formed ice. It took a little bit of work, but the snake eventually managed to form a couple of large and particularly sharp icicles above Epsilon and made them drop, piercing their mark without any trouble.

"Note to self, fire bad. Fire very bad."

Vela nuzzled one of the burns that now covered her body before looking at the spider. She wasn't even sure if she had killed him.

"Did I win?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:59 pm
User Image

"You know, If I had magic I'd probably blow a hole on the front door and leave." He commented absently, observant of Dalila's power from a distance. Being back to his relatively normal self, Reelo couldn't help but think of different ways to escape- now he had a new one to contemplate. Dalila. He flexed his own fingers a few times wishing dearly that he had some sort of power, anything really...even if it was for his own amusement that would be fine. And yet nothing happened. Not a spark, a flame, a light, nothing. He was as human as he had ever been. Now that he had come to terms with that fact, again, the boy sought something else to do and he found it in the form of one of the other females. 'My birthday is tomorrow..' He knew what she had meant when she had said that, and would be happy to oblige her. Given what he had been through, Reelo was ready to take any bit of pleasure he could get out of this place now. For now however, he was bored and could think of nothing else to do so he made an actually half way thoughtful decision to make the weird rabbit girl a present. "Hey, Iga- erm..Jordan, whatever. Can I maybe get some paper and a pencil or something? Markers, whatever..doesn't matter as long as I can write."  

XxXxFortexXxX

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:05 pm
Epsilon

User Image

Epsilon sighed and shook his head in a slightly amused manner. She was trying, he had to give her that. Plus she had tried a fire spell his beloved Lucion had enjoyed, but she couldn't control it. Oh well, gotta make it look good at least for her. Can't let her think I want to die. It wouldn't sit well. He told himself and slammed his forearms into the spikes in his abdomine to break them off. "No, Vela. Still here and kicking. You have to try harder than that my friend. I'm a demon, remember? I bit Dalila. I tortured her with my masters. I hurt her." He told her, though his voice cracked in shame.

He saw a large ice spike that was growing out at an angle and he moved closer to it, hissing at the snake, but his heart wasn't in it. He made a few wide swipes at her, mising by miles, as he positioned hiself infront of the ice, the point behind his heart. If the familiar hit him back, it would kill him. "I will hurt her again if you don't stop me. I may even kill her if my master wishes me to. Possbily even Vivica. If he ever kills Dalila, he will move onto Vivica and I will hurt her at his will." He told her, his voice half chocking in his throat. He wasn't maing threats, he was telling her the truth of the future. He needed to give her the reason she needed to throw him backwards to his death. "I will kill them sooner or later Vela. It is only a matter of time before my master wishes me to kill htem. And I will kill them slowly."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image
Jordan.

Jordan didn't verbally respond. He did stand again though and began rummaging through the bag he seemed to have taken to carrying with him. When he located what he was searching for, he glanced at Elfy as if to ask for permission and brought what appeared to be some form of sketchbook over to Reelo when she nodded.

"Try not to get it all bloody or anything...Elfy would be upset if her sketchbook was ruined."

Jordan located a pencil and gave it to the boy before returning to his original spot on the floor. The chiropteran was quite comfortable there.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image
Vela

Vela knew the look of a person who wanted to die. Melanie had had the same look to her for a long time while she was still alive. The snake gave Epsilon a look of pity before her tail whipped out and slammed into him, knocking him back into the spike. She hissed softly at that point, almost as if she were mourning the spider's death. Feeling sad almost felt natural...He was dying for Melanie and Dali after all.

"...Thank you."

Vela stared at Epsilon somberly, coiling herself up again and just waiting. She would remain with the other familiar until she was sure he was dead. The snake would feel horrible if she left him to die alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:31 pm
Epsilon

User Image

The moment the ice went through his heart, the hold from his master lifted and he shifted back into his true form, the one that Lucion loved so much. He looked at the snake with a look of relief, tears pouring from his eyes as blood flowed from his mouth to run down his chin. He felt his legs growing weak, but he didn't care. For the first time since Eblis had taken him for his familiar, he was sane without a soul-high. "No, t-thank you. I couldn't... I couldn't keep.... doing it... T-t-tell my beloved L-lucion... I will... will always l-love him..... I.. I'm s-sorry... For hurting Dalila..... please... f-forgive me..." He begged feeling his life slipping away.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image
Vela

Vela hadn't even known she was capable of squeaking until she saw Epsilon's true form. He was the one who had brought Naomi back. The snake then discovered something else she didn't know about herself; she was fully capable of crying. She nodded weakly and nuzzled Epsilon's leg.

"I'll tell him...I'll get him away from that horrible woman as well...Your dear raven will be free..."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games