Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:06 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash held Erin tightly and kissed her back just as tightly, a grin on her face as she cried as well. "Husband huh? Don't expect me to be the housewife that wears pretty dresses, and cleans, and cries if I chip a nail, or one strand of hair comes loose. Oh Erin.. I love you so much.." She held her closer and pulled her girlfriend, no. Fiance, back on top of her, the pair not getting to sleep until around ten in the morning.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:19 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah had been sitting by her sleeping daughter's bedside all night long, just letting her emotions and thoughts run their course. Her main emotion right now was fear. She tucked in her daughter carefully, hoping the child would remain asleep for her upcoming conversation with her husband, and exited the bedroom at ten that morning. "Kevin?" she called softly, her voice hoarse from lack of sleep and all the crying earlier.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:30 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

The moment Sirrah had called for him, he raced as quietly as he could to her side, kissing her lips softly. He held her gently and kissed her hair softly. "What is it Sirry? What's wrong? Is everything okay?" He asked in a hushed voice, trying not to wake the sleeping girl.

Kevin brushed back a lock of her fire red hair, looking into her tired green eyes and resting his forehead against hers tenderly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:42 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah sighed softly and reached up to touch Kevin's face, stopping just an inch from actually doing it and lowered her arm. "Kevin... Do you still want us here? Because... if... I'm not saying it does, but if it makes you uncomfortable having Artemis here, we can leave. I won't blame you at all."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:51 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

At first Kevin was motionless, unable to breath. Had he done something to make Sirrah want to leave him? Did he make her uncomfortable? Tehn he heard Artemis and held his finger against her lips to stem any other insane sounding questions. "Sirrah Renee Rawlings, Artemis must have hit you on the head and really well. You lost your damn mind if you think I'm letting you or her slip away like that. If it's that you worry about her being Ryuu's child, I don't care. Yeah, she's half him..." He slowly removed his finger and stroked her hair gently, even the scars on his face looking tender and gentle. "But she's also half you. I love you Sirrah, and I will raise our child with pride. After all Sirry, we're married. It's called the 'Ball and chain' for a reason. You're stuck with me whether you liek it or not." Kevin kissed her lips tenderly and smiled against them. "Besides, I can't worship my Goddess properly if you're not here..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:04 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah smiled in relief and wrapped her arms tightly around Kevin, kissing him back and forcing back tears. "How did I ever get lucky enough to have you, Kevin? I love you... I love you so much..." She kissed him passionately and slowly began moving them toward the bedroom. "Now to thank you properly," she murmured against his lips, dragging her husband into the bedroom and closing the door behind them.

About an hour later, Sirrah came stumbling out of the bedroom, looking much more relaxed and a bit mussed. She was wearing a pair of black shorts and one of Kevin's T-shirts, and suddenly felt very hungry and very glad that the little girls were out today. She blushed and lowered her eyes when she saw Nina in the dining room. "Hi, imouto-chan."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:17 pm
User Image
Yuri Mizu

Yuri glanced between Sirrah and Nina and grinned. Without a word, she winked at Sirrah and ran to Kevin's bedroom. After knocking and making sure that the man was dressed, Yuri entered and dragged him out of bed. "Trust me, you want to be here to witness this, Kevin."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:22 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina arched her eyebrow at her sister and grinned at her impishly, seeing Sirrah tremble slightly from her gaze. "Hermana? You had some fun without me? Yo no se I like that... But I am willing to give you a second helping." She told her in a wonderfully heated voice and stood, walking over to Sirrah and pulling her down by the neck of her shirt to hr own level, kissing hr as she pulled er own to the table, Kevin saying something and Yuri as well as she laid Sirrah on the oak table.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:38 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Over an hour later, after Nina had showed her just how much of a seme she was, Sirrah was lying in bed with her sister singing a lullaby to her, trying to get her to rest. As sweet as the moment was, and as much as her body needed the sleep, she struggled into a sitting position and tried to get out of bed. "N-no... If I'm going to sleep, I'm going to sleep with Artemis... N-Nina, I'm sorry, but... I'm still... It's hard to believe she's here, alive and well, and... I need to be with her." Sirrah pulled on a nightgown that was lying on top of her nightstand and began trying to master standing up.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:50 pm
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina firmly held Sirrah back down to the bed, looking into her eyes sternly as she spoke. "No. You are in no condition to move. I will get tus hija. I will bring her here, si? Now rest, I'll be right back Hermana." She kissed Sirrah's forehead and then let her go, walking out the door and into the little twin's room, where the girl in question was still sleeping peacfully.

She laughed softly as she neared the bed, whispering, "Dios niña, you sleep just like tus padre... Kevin can sleep through a bomb dropping on top of him.... I should have figured you would be the same..." and then lifted the small girl, feeling her shift against her aggitatedly, and she began to sing to her softly, feeling her calm down in her arms and walking back to the other room, laying the child down next to her mother. "Aqui Hermana. Now, rest? Por favor? Yo se, I'll sing para tus, bueno?" She said and sang once more, a soft lullaby from her childhood many years ago gently gliding from her lips as she covered both mother and daughter with the covers.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:00 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah struggled at first when Nina tried to keep her in bed, but gave in when Nina suggested bringing Artemis in to be with her. She fidgeted impatiently while waiting for her daughter, wrapping her body protectively around her when Nina set Artemis in the bed next to her. "Arigatou..." she whispered as she drifted off to the sound of her sister's lullaby.

After a long nap, both Sirrah and Artemis woke up and got dressed. Sirrah was determined to get to the bottom of how her daughter was alive and well, and she had a feeling that the recently-deceased rulers of the city had something to do with it. The one person she knew had done the most digging into their shady activities was Den. She told Kevin her idea and asked him to come with her to the hospital to talk to the injured officer.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:35 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin set aside several board mettings and stood next to his wife and child, looking down at the almost recovered officer, and the woman who was there as much as their job would allow. Amilia was clinging to his hand and then he asked the all important question. "Den? We wanted to know if you could tell us anything about-" He was cut off by the man saying in a very sharp voice, "Project Lazarus? Yes. Two humans were created for this. One was a very intricate form I can't still find any major information on, but he was made from three people. Two I could find. Richard Naruse, and Erin Joyce Lee. The third only had a symbol, but I knew it is likely Tsubatsu from the basic form. That file was discarded and scattered around the time of Ashika's torture, so it could be scraped. The second is much more recent and it was filled with information on our little kiddo here. Kimberleigh, it seemed, wanted revenge something fierce on you Sirrah. She and a Dr. Bennet fashioned her and used a new sort of brainwashing I could figure out. All I read was that it relied on a rigger word. And then they decided to test out if I could fly without my fairy dust."

Kevin stood in shock and stared at the man, then at Sirrah, his mind hardly able to handle one person cloned, but the possiblity of a second, and that had those men in the genes and Erin? It was mind boggling.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:42 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah listened intently to everything Den said, holding her child tightly to her. She hadn't set her daughter down once the entire time. 'So, this isn't Artemis, this is a clone from her cells... But a miracle nonetheless, I never thought I'd get to see her again, let alone a second chance at raising her... For me, at least, this "Project Lazarus" was a blessing...' "I'm worried about that first clone... If it was created, and has the Naruse creatures and Erin in it, you know what it's obsession will be. I wish there was a way to find out if it actually exists..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:52 pm
Police Chief Amilia Regal

User Image

Amilia gave Sirrah a very worried look. "You don't mean..? That Ashika girl, do you? The one Tsubatsu cut up?" she asked in a hushed voice, the only one to thus far speak of who they all knew it would be.

She reached to her shoulder and spoke into her radio. "Chris? I need you to look into the research labs. Look past that one room, okay? Do yu remember any doors that were contantly locked, or if there was a researcher before Bennet that used that lab? Was there a side lab they used? If so, look for a chamber like the one Den sent us a picture of, and report back A.S.A.P, okay? That's an order." Then looked at the shocked doctors. "I'm chief now...." And a sheepish blush crossed her cheeks. "I'm Den's boss, and girlfriend."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:04 pm
User Image
Officer Christopher Meyers

About two hours later, Christopher came to see Amilia himself in the hospital, his expression grim. "Chief, I did what you said, I searched the lab... I found somebody unconscious. He's in critical condition, ICU room 204. The doctor's going to notify us the instant he's out of ICU and able to talk." He fidgeted a bit and his frown deepened. "There's one more thing, Amilia... He looks a lot like Erin. Like, they could be twins."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games