Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:16 pm
"So what's your ability?" Carson asked Gin with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:31 am
Tallya hissed at all three of the boys in the room, and she was likely to bite one of them if they came near. Of course, Carter had the necessary antidote, but he didn't tell her he'd gotten so many vials of snake anti-venom.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:49 pm
Nightshade

Donni brought a hand up to her throat to stroke Tallya's scales. "Yeah, I know," she said telepathically to the snake. "Boys are such idiots, huh?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:19 pm
"eh the soon to be wife won't let me say" Gin said with a sigh  

Xistund

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:43 pm
Tallya relaxed slightly as Donni stroked her scales. She nodded her head calmly, looking at Donni when Gin said 'soon-to-be-wife', obviously wondering if that was true. Carter seemed slightly startled by this statement, but he grinned all the same. He got what he wanted, and that was all he needed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:50 pm
Nightshade

Donni walked up behind Gin, hooked her ankle behind his, put a hand on his shoulder, and pulled back, at the same time pushing her leg forward to knock Gin to the ground. "b*****d," she said matter-of-factly.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:32 pm
"Brutal, may I ask why you knocked him down?" Carson asked plainly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:04 am
Nightshade

Donni jerked her thumb at her fiance lying on the mat. "Why dontcha ask him? b*****d's already opened up to you more than the rest of us."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:09 pm
Sarah climbed into the backseat of the 1969 chevy impala, relieved to find it snakeless, and lacking in moth holes and missing parts. It was a little dusty but that was to be expected. She stretched out on her side, her crimson locks splayed out and draped over to the floor as she rested her head on her arm, sliding her eyes shut. She doubted the boy would be able to find her if he tried, she highly doubted he could make a home, and she was grateful for the silence the junkyard offered and the promise of a fitful sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:04 pm
"So why is she angry at you?" Carson asked Gin, wondering how long Virgil needed to sleep.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:52 am
Gin sat up and fixed his nose "I don't know only thing I can' think up is she didn't want me talking about the arraigned mirage in public"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:00 am
Nightshade

Donni groaned inwardly and looked at the ceiling then back at Gin. "Once again, I say: b*****d. Or maybe it's 'idiot,'" she added softly to herself. "I don't know." She aimed a kick at Gin's head, knowing he'd block it but doing it anyway. "Maybe it's the fact that you're giving personal information to almost complete strangers, Gin. Ever thought of that?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:51 am
It had taken a good deal of time but kyo's powers had returned fully to what they had been before the drug hit him. "******** finally" he muttered the car he had turned to sand earlier. Walking away he smirked looking around the junk as he passed by metal dragging his hand over each piece. A trail of metal sand followed behind him as he walked. "This looks like a good spot" he muttered walking into an open area. Twisting his hand the sand swarmed around him slowly forming the house to the image in his head. It took about thirty minutes but infront of him stood a house that could pass for upper middle class. Sweat dripped from the young teens brow showing how much effort he had put into crafting it. "Think I can't do something, that cocky little.....". Standing there kyo looked back and forth for the girl. "Where did she get off to" he muttered yelling out for her from where he was at.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:35 am
Tallya hissed at the stupidity of both males; were all males this stupid? That was a yes, because even Carter seemed befuddled when Donni was attacking Gin. She stared at Carson for a moment, questioningly. She wondered if he'd noticed that she acts strangely for a snake. She doubted it - which was one of the two reasons why she didn't intend to change back at this point. The other was that Carter was here, and he'd be a butthead if she was in human form. Ergo, snake form it is.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:06 am
anonymous-twilight
The Voodoo Bunny
anonymous-twilight
The boy looked at the sandwich and took a bit, gratefull for a decent meal. Well, decent by his standards. His eye's were left to wonder around the area. He couldn't help but wonder how Jack had found this place. "Your kindness..is suprising..giving the panic you caused earlier." He said calmly.

Jack sighed. "Yeah I know...to be honest I have notihng aginist the people...just those armored bastards and the people who run the city now...." He said growling abit as he spoke. "They toke my brother away." He said before looking at 654. "I intend on stripping the very life from those bastards."

"You have nothing against them..yet you caused them pain." The boy said, thinking about that. This Jack was ceartinly a odd fellow, acting like a crazy person one minute...a avenger the next...then again..perhaps that aws just all part of the insanity. Like the pizza lady.
"Its the only way to draw them out...." He said sitting down next to him. he snapped his fingers as two ink figures appeared. "its a balance here....the good and the bad, the light and the dark. Those armored people may represent the good or the bad as we may represent the light or the dark." he said as he spun one so it faced the other. "One side has power over us....they can weaken us...kill us , however what they lack is sometihng worth fighting for and a soul. thats how it is with those who thrive to rid the world of beings like us." He said before jumping up. "They try and hide us away from everyone who they deem as 'pure' or better yet 'innocent' I say I've had enough of hiding. I intend to hide the ones in charge and make the world know what happened in this city, make the world know who we are." He said as he grabbed a dart from a table. "i've ran into these guys before. thats how they knew that cold can weaken me. However." He said befre spinning and making a ink icicle shoot up beside him. "Everytime they fight me, I learn new things from them. Survival, I learn as thye do."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff