Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:49 pm
"Yes Ma'am!" Saluted Blaze. But then he leaned over to Taiki and said in his best stage whisper, "Yes, and you should try it sometime," followed by a big knowing wink before dashing to Zenjirou to hide behind.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:36 am
Shiro of course was probably not helping much, but the darkness eventually started to fade under the increased energy healing him, though any energy he was gaining he was shoving into pushing the mana into controlling the array to keep it going, he twitched an eyebrow as he focused, but he did nod gratefully to MarineAngemon as the purification started to work more effectively.

Beowulfmon was not going to let VenomVamdemon get any closer as the Fusion spirit of Light began charging up a good bit of energy "Zweihander!" he shouted, unleashing a large frozen wolf Spirit to charge right at the idiotic Vamdemon, with HolyAngemon flying down to help back up the spirit with a cry of "Soul Banish!" and unleashed glowy energy blasts of doom from his palms somewhat similar to his champion form's Hand of Fate attacks, before letting off a bit of breath "this is getting ugly fast.. do you think Shiro can handle a Digi-Xros?" Beowulfmon shook his head "the Clone's occupied in just keeping that barrier alive, and the Real Shiro has nothing to spare at the moment to create a second one... we're pretty much going to have to hold this guy off until he finishes, or abandons the circle to help." HolyAngemon just sighed before shaking his head "he won't stop it just to help us, he knows he's in no condition to help yet... I'm going to go see if i can help speed things up though." with that, the two light based digimon split off, Beowulfmon launching forward to start delivering light energy based slashes into VenomVamdemon, and HolyAngemon heading for Marine Angemon and Shiro to help in the healing department hopefully.

Centralized Break, Scene Change Hatsudo!

Roveth had rummaged around through the junk idly, continuing to follow the melody as he frowned, it was a large pile, and he was trying to keep from knocking ore junk over while looking through things, though he could see a vaguely purple aura the more he dug ~hmmh.. seems i'm getting close...~ he muttered mentally, continuing to move through things, not minding the dirt and grime really.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:30 pm
"Why would I--?" Taiki started, but then he trailed off when he heard Crystal make another small noise as she fell over and vanished among Hououmon's feathers again. What he didn't know was that the falling over was intentional as Crystal was attempting to cover up for the fact that she was now blushing in embarrassment.

And, since Zenjirou was still clinging to Akari that meant that Blaze was also utilizing her as a shield by association. This, of course, led Akari to decide that enough was enough and she pried Zenjirou forcibly off of her causing him to twist around with his eyes closed tightly as he groped around for someone else to latch onto. As such, Zenjirou ended up with his face buried in Blaze's chest.

Akari, having freed herself from the both of them, scooted away from the pair of idiots and finally settled down next to Taiki. "This is getting ridiculous."

"You're telling me," Crystal sat up again once she felt that she had managed to get her blushing under control. She attempted to glare at Blaze, but the effect was more laughable than threatening. Especially once she realized the position Blaze was in and actually started cracking up about it. "Alright, now that makes this totally worth it. That'll teach ya for trying to exploit my weakness!"

"How is being scratched behind the ears a weakness exactly?" Taiki asked sounding puzzled.

"I dunno," Crystal grumbled and tilted her head back to look up at the sky up above them. "It just feels nice so it's kind of disarming. I don't like having my defensive reflexes shut down like that."

"The scent of sandalwood knocks her out completely," Zapmon commented as she materialized on top of Crystal's head upon emerging from the girl's Xros Loader.

"You've really got to stop telling people about that," Crystal sighed heavily as she folded her arms across her knees and brought her head down on top of them. "I swear you and Blaze are conspiring against me on purpose."

*~*~*~*~*

"Choutaiden Raikou Hou!" Gokuwmon utilized the Nyoikinkobou as a cannon to project blasts of lightning onto the Venom Vamdemon in conjunction with Beowulfmon and Holy Angemon's attack run. However, it was obvious that even though the attacks all hit their mark, they weren't causing the enemy digimon any harm. In fact, it looked like the attacks were simply bouncing off of him.

If Crystal had been there to advise Shiro, she would have reminded him that what looks to be Venom Vamdemon's body is really just an exoskeleton and that his true body is actually concealed beneath the patch of fur covering his crotch. So the only way to truly harm Venom Vamdemon would be for them to uncover his true body and direct their strongest attacks onto it. If Shiro was lucky, then he or one of his digimon might happen to remember this fact to save themselves some trouble, but otherwise Venom Vamdemon would prove to be exceptionally difficult to take down.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:46 pm
the Shiro Clone focusing on defense just gritted it's teeth and continued to hold off on things, barely keeping the first level of Rho Alias up, while Shiro himself looked up, using a bit of enhanced vision to stare up to the top of the trees, seeing they had reached about the size he needed, he cut off the energy towards growth, and worked on finishing up the other functions, the fuirts, the leaves, everything had to be perfect, it took two more minutes, but eventually the massive array faded, completing it's purpose as HolyAngemon and Marine Angemon's healing got his soul about half clean with the Ocean's Love and Heaven's heal, he continued to let his energy flow as he re-centered himself, slowly standing up and looking to the side at the currently defending Beowulfmon and Gokuwmon as well as his clone, he then closed his eyes and took a deep breath ~things have gotten bad.. i guess it's time... ~ he thought, as he clenched his fists lightly while a faint purple digital aura started forming on his fist "thanks, guys.. let's focus on this punk, then we can rest some."

HolyAngemon nodded lightly "be careful Shiro.. i'd suggest a Digi-Xros with me and Beowulfmon truth be told."

Shiro shook his head as he clenched his fist tighter "no... this guy is not enough of a threat to handle." he then turned, and formed a spell array under his feet, before using it as a springboard to launch himself into the air, quickly bouncing off various created arrays to get higher and higher, aiming for the face as he cocked his fist back "OI, YOU DAMNED PUNK! LET'S SEE YOU CLENCH THOSE TEETH!" he shouted, before proceeding to do something most men would nod in approval (and one boy), punch VenomVemdemon in the face, the Digi-Soul aura bursting out to also add extra force.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:09 pm
The force of the blow, infused with the strength of Shiro's DigiSoul, caused Venom Vamdemon to reel back in surprise as his fanged smile was shattered from the impact. However, the undead digimon still managed to spring back without falling over completely, although he had been pushed back several meters by the punch. Naturally, as soon as Venom Vamdemon had recovered, he stared wide eyed at Shiro.

"How can a mere hybrid possess such power?" Venom Vamdemon declared in disbelief, although he had felt the blow for himself.

Gokuwmon, meanwhile, moved into position so that he would be close enough to snatch Shiro out of the air in the event that he should exhaust himself laying waste to Venom Vamdemon.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:49 pm
Shiro just landed on a formed spell array under his feet to catch himself, letting off a couple of deep breaths while narrowing his eyes lightly "how can i have this much power, even after what i just went through? simple.. as long as my friends support me, and believe in me.. then I'll fight.. and grow stronger, for them, and for those who need my help! as for you.." he lightly brought out his hand as he closed his eyes "i have the perfect Noble Phantasm... to defeat you." he said coldly, his aura flaring as he shouted "Trace.. ON!" the magic circuits flaring to life as his aura unleashed fully around him, his energy being guided, molded by the will of his own stubborn spirit. a few seconds and the lines of the Tracing began, forming oddly enough, not a weapon just yet, but what looked like an ornate blue and gold scabbard, with runes etched onto it, a power of raw mana flowing from it "this is just the start... the Utopia in which the King enters upon death... it's name.. IS AVALON!" the Sheath began to glow, unleashing it's holy light upon shiro as the energy flowed into him, banishing the rest of the corruption in the soul, as well as returning most of his strength back as he snapped his eyes open, letting them shine with a golden light once Avalon entered his body from the power activation, and brought out his hand "Trace... On."

Gabumon had been watching from the ground going wide-eyed when he saw the power Shiro was actually giving off "i don't believe it... geez, this is just going to be insane!"

HolyAngemon had landed as the Shiro Clone dispersed and broke like glass, it's job having finished with the Venom Vamdemon distracted and said angel reverted back to Patamon, panting lightly "either he's going to knock himself out with this, or who knows?"

Gabumon raised an eyebrow lightly, before sighing "well, at the least he'll still need to rest some, and eat as well."

Beowulfmon had landed and reverted back to Wolfmon with a light nod "you're right.. we'll all need a rest from all the worry he's giving us."

Shiro of course mentally sweatdropped as the blade came into play, a sleek black and red colored Katana as he continued to focus, once the blade was in hand, with the ornate flower-like guard and the red and black tasseled hilt, Shiro flicked the blade out, causing a wave of force to lash out in the air with the swing ~a problem child, much like some of it's brethren.. but this 'Meito' (Famous Blade) shall do nicely.~ he then snapped open his currently golden colored eyes, the slit forming down the middle where the pupil would normally be "this, Shusui... will be your demise." he calmly said, as he began focusing, bringing the blade down, and turning it as he faded into the array, reappearing on the ground as he gripped the blade "Ittoryu... (one Sword Style)" he muttered, before launching up as his arm swung upwards "DIVIDING REND!" he shouted, before launching up, with a large trail of energy following, the song of the blade calling out for blood as it aimed from the bottom up, at the target in question, Venom Vamdemon.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:11 am
At first it seemed like the blade had simply passed right through him, but in the next instant a vertical gap formed between the two halves of the still looming figure of Venom Vamdemon as they started to fall apart and then burst into an enormous golden cloud of data floating up into the air.

Gokuwmon remained on standby to see how Shiro would fair in the aftermath just in case his assistance was needed. That was really something.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:34 am
Shiro had sighed, landing on a spell array as he watched the golden sparkles disappear, one the data had fully left he had lightly closed his eyes, chuckling as he dropped Shusui, mid-drop it shattered like glass and returned to nothingness as he fell backwards, letting out a tired yawn afterwards, the array flickering ~so tired...~ he muttered, while closing his eyes, not exactly passing out, he just of course did his own usual impression of falling asleep, only the falling was quite literal.

MailBirdramon had seen it, but he also knew Gokuwmon was in the area to help so he flew off to the forest and land on a tree branch to rest itself while keeping a lookout for any problems that might be incoming, given the Trial had supposedly just begun at this point.

Roveth had managed to dig almost to the center of the huge pile he had been looking through, finding what looked like a crimson mini-aura, in the shape of a Dracmon as the unstable aura flickered ~who... who's there? whoever it is.. please, you've got to leave.. the... mountain i'm in is unstable and could collapse anytime!~ Roveth frowned lightly and looked at the Dracmon's aura lightly "while true, i was careful in moving things, so it's still stable for now.. is there any way i can help you out?" he asked, the Dracmon shook his head ~no... i'm unable.. to move anymore, and i'm slowly dying as it is from having this mountain dumped on me...~ Roveth just sighed, rubbign the back of his head ~Damnit... i have a D-Scanner and that's it... just my luck!~  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:44 pm
Gokuwmon had been ready in the event that Shiro lost consciousness and gently scooped him up before he could plummet too far. Once he had the boy neatly tucked under one arm, the monkey digimon guided the Kintoun back to the ground to reunite the unconscious Shiro with his worried partners.

"This boy sure has a lot of fight in him," Gokuwmon mused as he set Shiro down so he could rest. However, the forest had only just been grown and with Shiro incapacitated along with so many of his digimon having exhausted themselves it was unlikely that they would be leaving the desert anytime soon. As such, Gokuwmon guided the Kintoun back up into the sky to circle overhead. "Rest while you can. I'll continue to keep watch."

*~*~*~*~*

Just then, a strange old man accompanied by a Clockmon appeared in the general vicinity of the junk pile that Roveth had been so busy digging through only to discover that the melody he had followed belonged to a Dracmon that was clearly beyond his help.

"Perhaps I might interest you in one of these," the strange old man spoke up to get Roveth's attention as he held up a blank Xros Loader.

(Sorry guys, couldn't resist!)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:17 pm
Roveth had blinked and turned to the old man, idly looking at the blank Xros Loader as he tilted his head a bit "huh... how.. convenient." he said, while taking it lightly" so what's the catch?" he asked, having a bit of a deadpan look while looking back behind his shoulder to where Dracmon was, still there thankfully at the moment before turning back to look at the old man and clockmon as well, still looking serious, but tempted mentally to make snide comments like normal.

Shiro of course slept, while the digimon worked in distributing food to rest and relax themselves, though Guilmon actually got crazy enough and dragged down a few of the large fruits that grew on a tree, and they found out it kind of tasted like candied pineapples and such MailBirdramon sought out more of them to store for later, and for Shiro as well as the digimon and such made their usual rambunctious manners known, if the clingy and snuggly Renamonz all glomped onto the sleeping Shiro, Coronamon and Kudamon following after, and Dorulumon lightly resting near a tree eyerolling at Shiro's problems with girls.

of course, after three or four hours Shiro opened an eye sleepily as he yawned, sitting up a bit to look around, seeing he was trapped within a group of girls again he sighed a bit lightly "well.. can't complain, it is comfy." he muttered mentally, while closing his eyes, about to go to sleep when clanking steps of what sounded like armor had started to be heard, causing him to open an eye lightly "eh?" of course, off in the distance and not yet visible to Gen'ei Kitsune, was Tactimon, crossing his arms and walking calmly towards the group ~soon... soon i will be able to get my revenge on that fool Shoutmon and his general, Kudou Taiki.~ he thought to himself while closing his eyes somewhat as he continued to walk.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:46 pm
"No catch," the old man assured Roveth. "You've already accepted it so how you decide to use it is up to you. Consider it a gift."

With that the old man turned to leave and the Clockmon that was in his company followed after him with a vague chattering of "Tick, tick, tick."

*~*~*~*~*

Being up in the sky, Gokuwmon was the first to spot Tactimon and as might be expected given the situation, he instinctively didn't trust him. So he descended from the sky on Kintoun to confront the warrior about what business had brought him to the desert so suddenly.

"Please excuse my rudeness, but my companions are recovering from severe exhaustion so I hope you'll forgive my thinking that your sudden arrival here is rather suspicious," Gokuwmon spoke as politely as he could manage as he addressed Tactimon.

*~*~*~*~*

Hououmon eventually descended from the sky to land outside the familiar castle by the countless lakes and strange bar code shaped auroras that had once comprised the Lake Zone. As was typically the case, the castle was guarded by the veritable army of Toy Agumonz and Pandamonz that were native to the area. Bastemon quickly made herself at home inside of the castle while the other members of Xros Heart were busily pursuing their own interests. For Akari and Zenjirou that meant they were off getting a feel for their new Xros Loaders by practicing some simple Digi Xros combinations while Taiki watched and gave them a few pointers.

Meanwhile, Crystal had wandered away from everyone to sprawl out on the grassy hillside beside the lake that was closest to the castle. For once, Zapmon opted not to disturb her since she, like the rest of the digimon, was more interested to see what sort of Digi Xros combinations Akari and Zenjirou would come up with.

As such, no one was really paying the slightest bit of attention to those two troublemakers known as Blaze and Omekamon. Who knows what sort of mischief they could be getting up to?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:20 pm
Tactimon had continued walking until he was standing in front of the large Monkey Digimon, raising a metaphorical eyebrow but made no mention of things in general as he chuckled "I actually come with peaceful intentions, given i and a... business partner of mine have been watching over the young man's growth.. he is quite the surprising General." he said calmly, while he thought to himself mentally ~Duskmon should be arriving soon as well, given he is probably almost fully recovered, and i did send him a message that i was making my move now.~

Shiro had opened his eyes, lightly noticing he was surrounded by Renamonz and the other females again cuddling against him he sighed lightly with a blush, before poking his head out to look over the area, upon spotting Gokuwmon and Tactimon talking he raised an eyebrow lightly, before narrowing his eyes ~that guy.. his aura feels familiar... wait! could he be the one who's spoken to me via mental contact?~ he thought, tilting his head a bit as an ear flopped to one side curiously.

Roveth just watched as the guy left, and sweatdropped a bit as he chuckled" weird old guy." he muttered, before looking at the blank loader in his hand, frowning a bit ~if i remember right, Koushiro said these things activate via voice recognition.~ he then nodded and turned to sit down lightly to think, before opening an eye lightly "Roveth... Yamatokuru." he said in a calmly serious tone, the Loader flashing, before gaining a black aura as the color changed oddly enough, into a pitch black loader, as Roveth blinked, raising an eyebrow "huh.. well, maybe it's not a bad color." he then shrugged, and proceeded to turn back to Dracmon, pointing the loader at the digimon's aura and let it do it's work, the Digimon quickly being loaded into the loader as it was healing quietly, the junk pile begain to shake and shudder, causing roveth to erk a moment, and proceed to scramble out just barely as he skidded to a halt and planted his face against the wall ".... ow."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:52 pm
After standing as still as a buddhist statue with much the same color for the rest of the flight, Blaze was understandably fidgety. He was stiff, his torso was sore, and he had no real need to be cooped up inside yet.

It was time to explore!

So Blaze went wandering off, and Omekamon decided to just sleep in the xros-loader for once. Which was fine with Blaze, since the little b*****d didn't bother coming out to help pry off Zenjiro. Not that one could do that without the jaws of life, but a little solidarity once and a while would be nice.

The day was nice, the weather warm, and the barcodes hardly took away from the beauty of the clouds. Which might have been why Blaze didn't notice the fight he walked into. Make that fighter.

"Hey watch it buddy! Wait 'yer turn, he's almost done here!" A toy agumon pulls Blaze back just before a barrage of punches flew just where his head had been.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:54 am
Watching over? Gokuwmon trusted Tactimon even less after hearing that. So then they were the ones responsible for orchestrating all those attacks against us!

However, the monkey digimon held his tongue. He could sense well enough that he would be no match against such an opponent and there was no doubt in his mind that the members of Gen'ei Kitsune were still worn out from the clash they'd had with the Pico Devimonz and subsequent emergence of Venom Vamdemon while Shiro had been raising the forest in the desert.

"I see," Gokuwmon eventually spoke. "Very well then." At that point he had decided that he would leave it up to Shiro as it really wasn't his call to make.

Gokuwmon was understandably less forgiving when Tactimon's alleged 'business associate' arrived an instant later through a portal of darkness and revealed himself as none other than the very same Duskmon that haunted Gokuwmon's memories.

"What have you done with Sanzomon-sama!" So saying, Gokuwmon very nearly took Duskmon's head off with a sudden swing of the Nyoikinkobou. However, Duskmon narrowly ducked beneath the arc of the staff so that he emerged unscathed.

"It would seem that there are still certain gaps in your memory oh wise and noble monkey king," Duskmon bowed dramatically. "Or surely you would have remembered that I took the life of your dear master centuries ago."

*~*~*~*~*

If Crystal hadn't been so tired from the day's journey, then she might have been able to distinguish between the sounds of the battle that Blaze had cleverly stumbled into from the sounds of Akari and Zenjirou experimenting with their Xros Loaders in the distance. As it was, however, Crystal had already nearly dozed off several times down by the water and was beginning to have thoughts that she might want to consider transitioning into the castle before too long or she might just fall asleep outside. But the breeze was peaceful and the grass was soft beneath her so it was kind of hard for her to really motivate herself into getting up.

She closed her eyes. Even if she did fall asleep, someone would most likely come to fetch her once they realized she was missing.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:09 am
Looking around, it was hard even for Blaze to believe he had just walked into this. A ring of digimon surrounded two combatants—one side were Toy Agumon, the other side Commandramon—all of them shouting nearly incomprehensibly at the digimon locked in a possible life or death struggle.
All around were unconsious digimon of both sides, whether previous one on one combatants or part of a large melee, it was hard to tell.

Actually, it was much more like a brawl than a fight to the death.
It seemed like it was between a boxing panda and a cyborg martial-artist; oddly though, they seemed evenly matched.

"Sasa Punch!" shouted Pandamon, as a blow finally connected. The crowed roared, quite literally.
Sealsdramon shrugged off the blow, and sent a series of light but well timed hits back the other way.

As his opponent reeled from the sudden hits, Sealsdramon jumped back.
"Time to end this... Scouter Monoeye!" Sealsdramon's eye glows blue as he scans for a vital area on the puppet digimon.

Pandamon had time enough to recover though, "My thought exactly! Prepare to taste defeat." Pandamon closes his eyes and centers himself, waiting for his chance to strike.

A loud beep sounds as Sealsdramon's scan completes; he summons up the last of his speed, "Death..." and flash steps behind Panadmon, knife in hand, "Behind!"

Pandamon's eyes flash open, shouting, "Shoudan!" as he spins around blocking the knife strike with one hand while delivering an open palm uppercut to Sealsdramon's chin.

Anticipating the blow, though not it's speed and power, Sealsdramon managed to land a simultaneous haymaker to the side of Pandamon's head.

Both landed in heaps on the ground. The crowd looked like it was about to turn this match back in to an all out brawl.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff