Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
|[ Kumo ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:09 pm
XAyame_HatakeX
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Tao-Benshin

I don't know why you'd have to go to Suna. Tao was just saying so I made suggestions. You don't have to if you don't want and Ayame has no idea about Samuru so she wouldn't care either. Unless Wolfe decided to say she was harboring a rogue or something then she'd have an issue with him not Samuru.

The only thing is that even if you could get Samuru to agree to someone taking him to Suna, Amiti will throw a hissy fit about being treated like an invalid xD
And I think I have a way to do it, at least temporarily.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:10 pm
AD Reaper Elyse
All good information to know about puppet limbs if i ever haul off and get something severed all crazy like out in the field (note I plan on never resorting to this sort of thing if I can help it, screw the benefit of balancing out the close range weakness of puppet users. I likes my wiggle digits. =3)

But yeah there seems to be a split path between means to get the same thing done the main point being efficiency in chakra use to sustain things. I had this idea involving human puppets, but not so much making entire human puppets but just manufacturing parts or a mechanisms comprised of human puppet like materials or the chakra and nature affinity, etc.. What do you guys think of that, and this is open to anyone who has an opinion?

Hey! Samuru got his dissolved/rusted/chemically destroyed, not severed wink

Samuru will likely work on that second one for the purpose of mobility at this time. He's got a few ideas on how to work the remains of his puppet into his own body.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:22 pm
AD Reaper Elyse
All good information to know about puppet limbs if i ever haul off and get something severed all crazy like out in the field (note I plan on never resorting to this sort of thing if I can help it, screw the benefit of balancing out the close range weakness of puppet users. I likes my wiggle digits. =3)

But yeah there seems to be a split path between means to get the same thing done the main point being efficiency in chakra use to sustain things. I had this idea involving human puppets, but not so much making entire human puppets but just manufacturing parts or a mechanisms comprised of human puppet like materials or the chakra and nature affinity, etc.. What do you guys think of that, and this is open to anyone who has an opinion?

Samuru will likely work on that second one for the purpose of mobility at this time. He's got a few ideas on how to work the remains of his puppet into his own body.

Yeaaahhh~, we're gonna need to collaborate on idea's some day. I find myself trying to sort out how much custom slots I got free to pull off some of the idea's I've got going, luckily there are some canon techs that work well to help but yeah~ trading idea's is always awesome. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:24 pm
AD Reaper Elyse
AD Reaper Elyse

Yeaaahhh~, we're gonna need to collaborate on idea's some day. I find myself trying to sort out how much custom slots I got free to pull off some of the idea's I've got going, luckily there are some canon techs that work well to help but yeah~ trading idea's is always awesome. xd

Indeed! I'm actually thinking of combining a canon puppet technique with my own. Or modifying something similar.
^^

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:36 pm

Oh1 speaking of canon puppet techs I was looking at some of those six paths of pain techs in the maruton thread, that rocket arm thing gives me all kinds of sentai ideas.

Though I think in terms of versatility it's easier to build mechanisms that collaborate with fuuin, kinda like how the light shield is essentially a hidden panel for a light shield fuuin when you break it down. What I'd like to do is tackle a puppet for every situation either by working about the charka elements or a skill set that helps dominate those elements.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:03 pm
AD Reaper Elyse

Oh1 speaking of canon puppet techs I was looking at some of those six paths of pain techs in the maruton thread, that rocket arm thing gives me all kinds of sentai ideas.

Though I think in terms of versatility it's easier to build mechanisms that collaborate with fuuin, kinda like how the light shield is essentially a hidden panel for a light shield fuuin when you break it down. What I'd like to do is tackle a puppet for every situation either by working about the charka elements or a skill set that helps dominate those elements.

LOL! Mine is a little simpler than that for Samuru/Amiti's arm and leg replacement but we'll see what happens. It can always be modified~

Hmmm. Interesting. I imagine that wouldn't be a hard concept to create but you'd need to be careful of overpowering your puppet. Perhaps making them a conduit or enhancement to an element that would increase or alter whatever you put through them.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:18 pm

LOL! Mine is a little simpler than that for Samuru/Amiti's arm and leg replacement but we'll see what happens. It can always be modified~

Hmmm. Interesting. I imagine that wouldn't be a hard concept to create but you'd need to be careful of overpowering your puppet. Perhaps making them a conduit or enhancement to an element that would increase or alter whatever you put through them.

I thought about the over powering thing and I think I'm getting a hang of how to reach for the stars and not get burned. sweatdrop

but yeah the conduit idea to me seems like the wisest route without actually having to have all the elements the puppets just play well in certain environments and if i can get that Fuuin with the elemental sealing thing can link a lakes water supply to my water type, and play this thing like pokemon! Water-Gun Squirtel! ( ^_^) b

Though fires a lot more tricky.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:32 pm
TrafalgarHyozo
AD Reaper Elyse

word? ayyyyyye

I can see Mui being like "I'll fight you, ********!!!" when it comes to his turn xD

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

TrafalgarHyozo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:10 pm
Lanfaer
TrafalgarHyozo
AD Reaper Elyse

word? ayyyyyye

I can see Mui being like "I'll fight you, ********!!!" when it comes to his turn xD

Lol, you know him very well. He still hasn't comprehended the fact that he's one of the weakest people in the group  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:27 pm
TrafalgarHyozo
Lanfaer
TrafalgarHyozo
AD Reaper Elyse

word? ayyyyyye

Lol, you know him very well. He still hasn't comprehended the fact that he's one of the weakest people in the group

Nah, he isn't :3 His spirit will make up for it. But Midgahs might accept that deal.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:54 am
No One Hollars Aaron

Feel free to post anywhere nothing is going on (in other words, not the academy or emporium), and roll a... four sided die. If you roll a four at any point, let me know and I'll post something. But besides that, as you said, do some character development and character discovery while you post in different threads. Patrol requires you post in every thread in the village, or until you discover an enemy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:57 am
TrafalgarHyozo

I wouldn't say weakest, I'd say least experienced. Because how you roleplay also factors into how strong someone is. Though the guild states otherwise, with the right wordplay and right tactics, a genin could outsmart and/or defeat someone much stronger than them.

Plus he has a big heart and a hot head like both Kaileer and Wan. xD

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:00 am
AD Reaper Elyse
Wolfe Whitehorn

From the "hint" I figure this is a narrative best laid for the whole thing to be settled in a two part dual. Raikage versus enemy boss, and you (most likely) against samurai dude. You up for that or do you have other idea's?

Shh, stop thinking! D< You'll ruin everything!

:3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:37 pm
AD Reaper Elyse

I thought about the over powering thing and I think I'm getting a hang of how to reach for the stars and not get burned. sweatdrop

but yeah the conduit idea to me seems like the wisest route without actually having to have all the elements the puppets just play well in certain environments and if i can get that Fuuin with the elemental sealing thing can link a lakes water supply to my water type, and play this thing like pokemon! Water-Gun Squirtel! ( ^_^) b

Though fires a lot more tricky.

Fire could be tricky but depending on the materials you use to construct your puppets, it could work. Samuru/Amiti primarily uses raiton for his attacks when he uses elements so both his puppets have a steel and ceramic outer shell with a solid steel frame so he can easily conduct lightning through either one (just Peilli now since Pelleg is broked.)
And yeah xD You can certainly do that.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:38 pm
-writing busily-
Write!
-gets distracted-
Write?
-rolls about-
...write....
-falls asleep-

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games