Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:17 pm
((I notice most everyone's ignoring the blizzard that kicked up due to Cryogon's loss of control on his power. It'd be cold as hell's ninth circle there, almost.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:27 pm
((I don't think they notice it because they're all busy trying to block out the sound that just hit them.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:36 pm
(sorry, i didn't mean to miss the weather sweatdrop )

Molly nodded and went over to the tv. She looked through the games and smiled. "Can we play Left 4 Dead?" she asked. She then looked out the window and blinked. "Um...is it snowing?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:38 pm
(I didn't miss it just that when your ears are on the verge of bleeding and you can find the reason of it usually your not gonna pay attention to the weather just what is causing a lot of pain.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:51 pm
"Sure we can play that." He said, then cocking his head to the side. "Snowing? Now?" He looked out the window to see it was in fact snowing. "Well this isn't good. Let's see..." Nicholas put on a jacket and handed one to Molly to wear. "Here. Rather you not catch a cold even if we are inside." He said, seeing that she was also wearing shorts. "Hold on..." He quickly went to his room and took out a huge blanket. He laid it over her so he legs wouldn't be cold. He then lat down right next to her, rather closely to her too for warmth. "Alright. I think we should be good now." He said, his legs lightly rubbing against hers.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:55 pm
((I'm not really sure what to do at the moment...
@Spartan: You might want to respond in the other rp, I nearly hit you with a random guy))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:58 pm
((Really all we can do at the moment is wait for the character who just debilitated us to post again...))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:58 pm
Molly blushed and smiled shyly. "Thanks." she said and enjoyed the warmth. Her face darkened more when his legs touched hers but she didn't mind. If fact she liked it. "This is very comfy." she smiled.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:06 am
"No problem. Now then, let us get to why you even came here, to play some video games!" Nicholas exclaimed, turing on his TV and x-box, handing one of the controllers to her and kept the other one. He quickly got up and put the game in, going back under the blanket and rubbing ever closer to Molly since he was really cold, not liking the cold at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:09 am
"Well...I didn't really come over for just the video games." Molly said softly and got closer to him so to keep him warm.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:22 am
Cryogon passed out due to using so much mana and being in so much pain. Though his mana had diminished, the blizzard raged on, empowered the raw power that was used to summon it forth. In his mind, he was saying, "Please... Help me..." He doubted that anyone would hear his thoughts, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:24 am
"Oh is that so? Then what was your other reason?" He asked, snuggling close to Molly now. Because of the "Clear", the cold was much more effective on him than a regular human and he would get cold much easier. He was actually lightly shaking as well while trying to keep warm.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:33 am
Molly blushed as she hugged him closer to her warmer body. "I came over because you asked me to." she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:48 am
"Well I asked because you never came over before and I've been over at your place I don't know how many times already. I thought it'd be nice to change it up." He said, pulling the blanket over his body to see if that helped. Molly was in fact very warm and very soft, but it was little help for how cold Nick was becoming because of the sudden blizzard. If he knew about it before hand, like if there was some kind of forecast, he could have prepared. But he was wearing regular cotton, no thermal, and his hair was still wet too which was even worse.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:59 am
Molly saw how cold he was and she took off the coat he gave her and put it on him. "Why don't we focus on getting you nice and warm first." she said. "Would you want me to make you some tea or hot chocolate?" she asked him with a concerned look.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games