Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:17 pm
Modey laughed and winked at them and dissapeared into sulforous mist. Proper sighed, grabbing Gavens arm.
" Use your fist on someone else. Modey is mischievous but he rarely acts on people without encouragement." Proper said, looking Gaven in the eye. Proper felt that someone had told Modey to glamour them.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:23 pm
Gaven diden't have to think twice about it " .....Aplhi " He grumbled then pulled/ dragged Proper down the hall to Diems office. " Alphi! what bull s**t are you pulling !" The vampire growled at the other ready to flip a table.

Alphi sat reading a book by the fireplace " ....Oh gaven where are your pants ? " He snickered from behind the book. " Diem there is a pants caper on the loose. your nephew has lost his pants to. "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:32 pm
Proper blushed and then glared at Alphi. Pointing at him, he said,
" Veritas." he smiled as he cast his truth spell on Alphi.
" My pants weren't stolen. They were left behind." Then he glared at his uncle, who studiously fastened a lapel button.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:52 pm
Aphones smirked watching the two " Well, your uncule did not stop Modey a tall Proper so you know. We were testing his abilities on you two....My little gaven all grown up " he laughed shutting his book.

" Deim , I plan on sleeping with your neice Prim when this is all over. " Alphones blurted out as if it were nothing. It was the truth thanks to propers spell the vampire had no filter. " I'll make on honest woman out of her."  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:04 pm
Proper stared for a moment. Diem's jaw dropped and he said,
" uh oh..." But before anything else could come out Proper came alight in a column of blue-silver flames. He glared at Alphi and the desk he was sitting at caught fire. Proper stepped forward and the temperature in the room went up by several degrees.
" you...will not...touch...her..." he growled through his pillar of fire.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:38 pm
naturerage
Proper stared for a moment. Diem's jaw dropped and he said,
" uh oh..." But before anything else could come out Proper came alight in a column of blue-silver flames. He glared at Alphi and the desk he was sitting at caught fire. Proper stepped forward and the temperature in the room went up by several degrees.
" you...will not...touch...her..." he growled through his pillar of fire.

Alphones backed away from the flaming desk not wanting to go up with it. " Diem....Are we in hell ? I thougth for sure you would end up there ,but not myself" He laughed as if it was all one big joke.

" Proper ...do not cast spells on me and not expect me to let it back fire on you " Alphones said as he remained calm. " You wanted the truth there you have it ,I'm intrusted in your sister but would never take a woman against her will. "

Gaven just watched his head began to hurt. he dropped to his knees seeing flashs of things better forgotten  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:43 pm
Proper's flames roared higher for a minute then they dissapeared. Proper crossed his arms, looking hard at Aphi.
" You have a strong mind, to say to conflicting statements while under the influence of my spell. Nevertheless, Ive got my eye on you." Then he helped Gaven up and walked out with him. Diem eyed Alphones warily,
" That was very stupid. If you had said the wrong thing you would have been matchwood."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:08 pm
Gaven pushed Propers hand away " don't touch me! " He said pulling away quickly

Alphones laughed alittle " yes well I hope my ashs stain the floor so you can have alittle peice of me for eterntiy. " he commented cheerfully. " No but when ,I see your neice ,I hope she'll have me " Alpi whispered to Diem " i look forward to sleeping with her."

then the older vampire noticed the younger one " ...Gaven whats wrong? Are the seals coming undone?" He asked concerend

" I'm fine ...just to much fire" Gaven said befor leaving the room.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:23 pm
Proper deflated like a balloon as Gaven snapped at him. Diem cleared his throat and said,
" well, while this has all been very scintillating, we have plans. Today, we will storm the Institue and try to uncover any relationship between demons and warlock twins. Modey, " who appeared in a chair at the charred desk, " will distract the shadowhunters with a city-wide orgy. Dis-tin will accompany you while you endeavor to raid the institute since she and you are the only ones who can enter. Oh, and Alphi, I have arranged for you to lead the shadowhunters around town in a wild goose chase. You will have a companion. He is here now." Proper wiped soot off the bell on his desk and then rang it. The door opened and in walked a tall man in a plad shirt and cowboy boots. The werewolf from before.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:50 pm
Nash wore his old leather jacket and his cowboy hat entering the room. He took a long drag on a cigeratte as he passed Gaven. " Nice boxers Nancy." The werewolf said flicking the ash of his ciggertte at Gaven . Nash laughed as the vampire moved back immidatly away from the dieing cole.

" I'm only agreeing to do this settels the debt ,I owe you " He said blowing out smoke as he looked at Diem. " I don't have to run around half naked like them boys over there do I? " He motioned to proper and gaven.

In a puff of smoke that filled the room Dis-tin scarmed landing on Deims desk . She was covering her eyes " Oh did ,I make it here in one peice? " The warlock said exsamening her limbs sure enough she was still together. Dis-tin tucked a strand of her long black hair behind her ear. When she saw Diem she ...got quite gazing at him. Her face lit up with a blush " Hello diem. "

Alphones quick pulled Dis-tin from the table " stop fantasaizing Diem with his cloths off ...your crush won't work on his lack of emotions Dis-tin ,I told you befor " He comferted the warlock.

"So.... whos ready to become a shadow hunter?" Dis-tin said happly pullling out two viles " One for me and one for proper ....I coulden't get vampires not to burst into flames conscrated ground proper sorry .Gaven and alphi cant come with us. " She told the younger warlock. " Now ....Price..." Dis-tin turned to Diem " ....Can ,I have kiss ? ...and a date with a kiss at the end of it?" She asked Diem.

Alphones looked concerned he leaned over and whispered to gaven and proper " Dis-tin and Deim are poler oppsite ,I don't know why she dosen't just give up "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:15 pm
Diem rolled his eyes at the werewolf, then sighed.
" No, Nash, you do not need to be naked. Although you may do so if you wish." He said barely concealing a look between Proper, Gaven, and Modey.

Diem stood up straighter as the lady warlock appeared. Leaning on his cane he said,
" You look fine, Tinny."

Diem and Modey both turned to look at Proper,
" shadowhunter?" they said with almost equal levels of shock. Proper blushed. " Yes, I asked her to make transformation spells for us-" he stuttered to a stop and looked at Dis-tin. Diem looked as if he was embaressed, in his formal, distant way. " I dont know..."

Diem sighed and rolled up his sleeves, " I suppose if this must be done than I shall do it like a english gentlemen." He pulled Dis-tin into his arms and bent her over backwards in a sweeping kiss.

Proper looked over at Alphi, " I think you might have missed something." he said, sounding dazed and half in shock.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:34 pm
Grande Hope

Alphones jaw dropped watching Diem kiss Dis-tin. " I missed ...it by a mile. Here ,I thought Deim never got any action .That all he does is work all day and drink blood ...Now he's making out with a woman infront of us ....you think you know a guy " He says still stund.

Dis-tin felt like she would melt right threw Diems arms as he kissed her. She'd been pining after him for awhile. When the kiss was broken Dis-tin pouted " I wanted more ..." She looked away blushing. " Alright ...we have work to do " Dis-tin pulled away from Deim. " Gaven " She said snapping her fingers the young vampire was clothed again in jeans and a T-shirt. " don''t run around nude. "

Gaven just wanted to yell at everyone in the room but he bit his tongue. " Great "

" Now Proper bottoms up drink this " Dis-tin said handing the vile over. She took her vile and opend it the downed the drink  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:52 am
Proper looked at the vial and suppressed a shudder.
" Ill just go next door to take this." He said. He knew that the change would not be to pleasant and he didnt want people to see him screaming while his wings fell off and his bones shifted. Leaving he crossed the dusty hallway and closed the door behind him. Taking off his shirt, he sat down and drank the vial. At first nothing, then he saw the skin on his hands and then felt fire go through his bones. He screamed as he felt the bones in his wings crumple.

Diem sighed and straightened his coat. Then he gave Alphi a look.
" Dont get any bright ideas. Or stupid ones"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:06 am
Dis-tim fallowed behind proper as she felt her potion working. Her rams horns began to turn inwards. She went to an empty room then collapsed on the floor as the change took her. The Horns were uncurrling right towards her skull and vanishing into the bone. Her skin burned as she felt markings streatch over it. In truth they were not ruins at all. That would have killed Proper and her both. They just were markings to be used to rick the eye. Both needed to look human and like a shadowhunter not actually be a shadowhunter.

-----
" To late " Alphones laughed glancing at Diem " here ,I thought there was no heart beating in that chest of yours. Overcourse there i atleast a husk of a heart not beating " He mused poking Diem in the chest." He teased then noticed Nash glareing at him. " Hey Werewolf ...don't even think about it "

Nash just lowers his cowboy hat and puts his cigerrette out on Deims couch.

" No your type of threats don't work Diem " Alphones admitted " An idea isen't that scary.

Gaven mean while was concerend as he heared screams coming from the ohter side of the hall " Are they dieing ? "

" No afriad not well atleast we hope not with dis-tins luck with magic then yes they are dieing " ALphone replied.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:46 am
Proper felt the pain recede and he slowly uncurled himself from the ball he had curled up into on the floor. Everything felt smaller. Except him. Going to the bathroom he stared into the mirror. He was a tall asian boy, perhaps a couple years older than his own 17. He had broad shoulders and was covered in large muscles. His skin was covered in shadowhunter runes. He ran his hands through spiky black hair and whistled. He looked down and realized that his newly muscular thighs were ripping his jeans. Quickly removing them he tossed them, seeing them as beyond help. Snapping his fingers he summoned a pair of large shadowhunter gear. Pulling them on he almost fell forward. Once he was dressed he rejoined the others in Diems office.  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff