Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:28 pm
((Yyyyyyyep. XD ))

"Again, I'm sorry..." Raphael said softly as he turned to walk towards her. "I don't blame you if you hate me. I wanted you to have a choice in the matter, but I had no option; I couldn't bear to let you die." he said as he stood behind her, looking into the empty mirror that ignored their presence entirely. He slowly reached out, hesitating for a moment before he gently took her hand in comfort. "I only wish I could have gotten here sooner; I might have been able to save you." he said softly. "I...hope you can forgive me..."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:29 pm
((Random, I know, but I saw this and thought of you. c: Plus it's thematically appropriate! 8D What does it say if I think of you every time I see anti-Twilight propaganda like this? XD))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:28 pm
{That you love me very, very much and that I should be flattered that you know me so well. Which I am. :3}

"...You did save me, though." Justine murmured, still lifelessly gazing forward. "It was either this or my untimely demise. Please don't blaim yourself. You did nothing wrong." It was only then that she looked up at Raphael, trying to offer him a reassuring smile. Of course, she felt the need for reassurance herself, so she quickly stood to hug her sire as tightly as she could. "Thank you for saving me. Please...just give me time to adjust." Her voice was shaky, clearly terrified of what was to come. She did not hold any particular malice towards Raphael so much as she lamented her loss of humanity.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:35 pm
((Squee. :3 ))

"I understand. I know the feeling all too well." Raphael said softly as he returned the hug. "If you need anything, anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask. This was....my fault after all. The least I can do is try to help you adjust that much faster." he said before going to crawl into bed, pulling the covers up over his head. With his magic ring on Justine's finger, he couldn't exactly take a walk while she calmed down, so he had little other options besides sleeping the day away like any other vampire.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:05 pm
Justine bit her lip softly as her gaze sunk to the ground. Slowly, hesitantly she asked, "May...may I please stay with you for a while longer? I...just don't want to be alone right now."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:08 pm
Raphael lifted the blankets, allowing his head to peek through with a sad and guilty smile still resting on his face. "You're welcome to stay with me for as long as you like, and I'll gladly stay with you so long as you'll have me. I certainly can't go anywhere worthwhile for now anyway."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:48 pm
"Thank you." Justine murmured, going on to lay on the edge of the bed beside Raphael. "I'm sorry if I'm being...burdensome with this. I'll make it up to you, I promise."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:58 pm
Raphael shook his head before sitting up and making room for Justine. "You're not being a burden in the slightest. I of all people know what it's like. The initial shock and horror upon first realizing what's happened, and then finding yourself at a loss of what to do next." he said gazing down at the bed as he briefly looked back on his post transformation shock.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:16 pm
"I hope I'm not..." Justine forced up a weak smile, letting out a faint chuckle as she did so. "I can definately say that's how I'm feelin' right now. Thank you for being so understanding with me."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:24 pm
((You know, thinking about Roxanne's hit-and-run tactics on Justine make me imagine her dressed as a ninja. XD
Roxanne: *bursts in; stabs Justine*
Justine: gonk
Roxanne: *jumps out window* ninja
I'm such a horrible person for abridging that scene with emotes. XD))

"As I said, I know exactly what you're going through. It would be wrong of me to berate you when I felt the same way once upon a time. I know how hard it is to have your old life ripped away from you without warning." Raphael said closing his eyes with a momentary sad smile. "That being said, you could never be a burden. If anything, I was the one causing problems before, due to previously explained limitations, but we're in the same boat now."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:28 pm
((bampu))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:46 pm
{XDD Rofl!}

"You're too sweet." Justine grinned genuinely for the first time since her turning. "I hope you stay that way, even when I'm driving you insane when I don't understand every rule and sublety of being a vampire."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:48 pm
"Don't worry, you'll learn." Raphael, his own kind smile returning to see Justine in better spirits already. "After all, you'll have me to teach you."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:00 pm
"I hope so. Otherwise, I might just make things difficult for you. I'm terribly annoying when I'm not in-the-know." Justine replied in a teasing manner. She was trying to make the best of the situation instead of just dwelling on the worst of it.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:11 pm
"Well now you'll have all the time in the world to be in-the-know." Raphael said with a smile as he lay back down. "If you can hold out for a while, we can start your lessons and get you your first meal once night falls. I'm sure you must be hungry. I'd offer to do so now, but I can't really go anywhere so long as the sun's still up." he said with a sheepish smile.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games