Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:47 pm

((I know))
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:54 pm

{hang them upside down by their tools then spin them around till they get sick! 3nodding blaugh }
'Crucie' smiled slightly and nodded, still not sure why her chest felt warm whenever her mistress thanked her for something, maybe it was happiness that she was being thanked? Trigon had never thanked her for anything, or asked politely either.

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:00 pm

You cannot play at Chess if you are kind-hearted.

"Forgive me Headmaster. It was never my will to damage this school in anyway, and as I said I will help repare what damages there are." he said lowering his head not looking at Kuzan. He was sorry for damgeing the school but he was not sorry for the fight with the student. Even if it was close this time he had learned much.
No price is too great for the scalp of the enemy King.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:53 pm

“Some were brilliant bordering on genius.”

"You will both be repairing the damages, just the two of you.", the Headmistress responds. She reaches into a pocket and pulls out two seemingly normal metal bracelets and hands one to each of the boys. "Put these on."

“Others, genius bordering on madness.”
- Erich Segal

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:58 pm

You cannot play at Chess if you are kind-hearted.

Kingside took the bracelet looking at the headmistress before putting it on "What are these for?"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:59 pm

((Oh! oh! power inhibitors!))

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:02 pm

{Marriage bands, she's marrying you two together as punishment MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAAA!}
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:10 pm

((@Anni: How'd you guess?
@Valiant: You're not allowed to guess anymore))

"You may feel a little... Off after moment.", she responds, "While wearing these, you won't have access to your powers and won't be able to go much further than a few feet from each other. I'm the only one who can remove them." She smiles at the two boys in a less than friendly way, "Play nice and I may remove them sooner rather than later. If you don't, well... You may not like what happens then." She turns towards Crucie and asks, "Do you mind keeping an eye on them? If you don't wish to, I can ask someone else."

- Erich Segal

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:18 pm

((heh, sorry))
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:28 pm

{heh I still stand by my guess XP}
"As you wish it, mistress," The daemon replied with a bow of her head, turning back to the two that she was to keep an eye on, focusing on the cryomancer a moment longer than the other.

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:02 pm

Every pawn is a potential queen.

Kingside felt his powers leave him just to check he opened his chessboard and pressed the king trying to draw the power nothing happened. He gave a little sigh as he closed it. "Headmistress I will tolerate this person as much as I can, but how long to we have to stay like this The Five have been called on Mission."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:12 pm

"It depends on how well you do with tolerating each other.", she responds. A group of men come carry boxes filled with what they needed to do the repairs. "I'll leave you to it.", she says as she turns and begins to walk away.

- Erich Segal

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:29 pm

Kuzan sighed as he put the band on. He suddenly felt his body start to warm up and shuddered. "I already hate this....Being warm...."He mutter frowning as he pulled a frozen sword out of the ground. "Think this is yours." He said as he pulled out head phones to a ipod and put them in his ears.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Every pawn is a potential queen.

Kingside took the frozen weapon and started to chip at the ice spikes with it to brake them to smaller easier to melt pieces.

Xistund

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:23 pm

What's the matter? Daemon got your tongue?

The Daemon watched the two start to clean up and repair the hall keeping an eye on them and making sure that they didn't try any funny buisness. She watched her mistress walk away for a moment still curious about her newfound feelings before turning back to the two she was supposed to be watching.

Go ahead, scream, all it does is excite me.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games