Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:59 pm

Kuzan laughed, "Oh come on Snow...you saved my life cause you had a thing for me." He said trying to piss Ghost off. "Someone as cold as you must like someone who controls the cold dark like me." He said pulling his hands out of the ground. "It's not too late...." He said winking at Snow before laughing
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:11 pm

Kyle put on his usual black shirt and dark blue pants, it was his most comfortable set of clothing. He stepped back into the living room and sat in the couch, he watched Mara as she was doing her poses. "agenda..?" he scoffed out, he thought for a moment and rubbed his head, he wasn't very sure on what to do, especially with the risk of him loosing control again...
After a moment of 'deep' thought he finally came to a conclusion "how bout we just relax today?"

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:24 pm

Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"I saved you because I followed in my mother's footsteps and to let you die would have made me as bad as you," Snow said, still calmly. "And the only thing cold about me is the dimension into which I just sent the ice you sent at us. Perhaps I should send you there as well? You would still live, and I'm sure it's a cold enough place for one such as you, Arcticwaste."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:33 pm

"What do ya think I'm doing?" Mara laughed. She gently toppled over onto the floor sitting in a cross legged pose with one foot and leg resting on top of the other. "I can do relaxed." And she laid down on the floor, with her legs still crossed and her arms spread out to the side.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Kuzan laughed and put his hands on his waist. "I'm not a bad guy...there's just a new...'air' about me. A voice in my head telling me to freeze you half way and rip your spine out!" He said laughing. His stomach glowed blue and so did his eyes. "Behold...what the Four Fei gem can do!" He said as wind, ice, and snow began to gather in his hands forming large mass. The stress on his body showing from the gem as he winced abit. "Absorb this!" He said as he prepared to launch the attack

((some foreshadowing heyah...))
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:08 pm

(So lets see I want to bring Gamer into this sometime as a villian. But only if a few of the other Hive 5 are in it.)

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:21 pm

{I get that but how dose freezing Arcana's leg help know where Ghost is? oh well nvm}

Crow laughed at Brick "I don't care about this training I just wanted to give you a good punch and I saw an opening and I took it If you where a enemy and this was a mission I would have been a god damn hero. As for putting me on the bench fine I don't care, putting me on this team was not even my idea." He turned away from the man shaking his fist out he looked at Maya for a moment and walked away stopping at Feng "I need some air are you going to move or do I have to move you?"

Ghost saw the exchanged between Kuzan and his wife. He knew Kuzan was trying to get under his skin. 'If that's what he wants there are reasons you don't anger a ghost.' "Safety mode deactivation code 20181004, Password Exorcist." The armor seemed to fall off his his suit leaving a exoskeleton In a flash he appeared at Kuzan he jammed his fist into his icy belly to hit him and the gem he ate to make his insides hurt more wile the punch sent him flying to a building.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:25 pm

Walking behind Crow Brink increased the gravity around him 10 times over as he watched the boy. "If I was an enemy you wouldn't still be alive right now Crow" Brink said to the boy. "This is training a reason I am holding back and not taking the offensive is to judge your abilities. This isn't so you can showboat and get in a punch when the match was clearly over. I don't really care if it wasn't your idea or not to be put on this team. Your on it now and when I am talking to you your not going to walk away. Your not going to get the same leniency your parents may give you from me" Brink said holding himself back from increasing the gravity enough to start breaking bones and instead keep a constant force to keep the boy down.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:17 pm

Kuzan shoke his head and coughed abit. "Yeouch..." He laughed as he pulled himself out. "your Hubby's mad Snow...just leave him and come with me." he said laughing before becoming serious. "Well...now that you know I'm back...and I have my prize...I'll bid you all adu." He said before bowing. The blizzard swirled around him and he seemed to vanish into the raging storm and soon it too vanished into nothing.

Feng chuckled. "You are not in a position to be doing much leaving...." He said squatting to look at the boy. "You've gotten on the wrong person's bad side..." he said shaking his head seriously before standing back up.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:24 pm

Groaning in frustration at this point with Brink and Crow, Maya just stood there and rubbed her face tiredly. It seemed like Crow wasn't going to listen no matter what and Brink was going to try and make him listen at any cost, even though it was apparent at this point that nothing would work. While she wanted to talk the two down, at this point Maya wasn't even sure they were listening to her anymore.

She sighed and took a seat nearby instead, pulling a pair of headphones from her pocket that were plugged into an mp3 player, turning it on with her technopathy. Once the loud techno music started playing, Maya closed her eyes and seemed to relax, drowning out everyone else for the moment, though she kept a light hold on the security system should something go awry.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:00 pm

I confess, i'm always afraid
Always ashamed
of what's inside me
i confess, I'm always afraid,
always ashamed
of what's inside my head

▬▬▬▬▬▬Heirei▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Kajin▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rei took a deep breath and blushed. "Heh... sorry... i... um... i've never met someone so pretty before..." He managed to force out of his mouth. Rei turned crimson and then went to casually examining the library. "Interesting... so, are you going to give me a tour or something?" Rei chuckled. He doubted that a member of the league would show a random person around.

▬▬▬▬▬▬I try to be good▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬But I'm so bad at it▬▬▬▬▬

Take this away, its part of my instinct
Take this away, I want to escape this
Take this away, help me escape
Take this away...
I confess...
innocence...

OOC: { _ _ _ }

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer laughed. "How did I know you were gonna make a comment like that?" she joked. "But, um, Snow didn't say anything about giving a tour. And I don't think she would have brought you into the library if she just wanted you to get a tour of the Hall. I mean, up there's where the tourists are," she said, gesturing to the observation deck above. She'd made it partially opaque when she came in earlier, so the people on the observation deck could see there was someone in the library, but not who.

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:23 pm

Kyle laughed, he fell deeper into the couch, even though it was lumpy and uncomfortable it was the best he had right now.
Sunlight started to shine through his window lighting the room significantly.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:37 pm

I confess, i'm always afraid
Always ashamed
of what's inside me
i confess, I'm always afraid,
always ashamed
of what's inside my head

▬▬▬▬▬▬Heirei▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Kajin▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rei blushed when she commented on his statement. "Ok... so... for some reason Miss Snow finds me... more than a normal... person... I'm no hero, I just seem to mess things up... If I get angry and my heart rate increases too much.... I.... change.... I'm not myself.... I come back to myself and nothing but destruction is where I was... Can you help me? Snow mentioned about someone being able to help..." Rei walked up to Acher and looked at her, his eyes pleading and sad.

▬▬▬▬▬▬I try to be good▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬But I'm so bad at it▬▬▬▬▬

Take this away, its part of my instinct
Take this away, I want to escape this
Take this away, help me escape
Take this away...
I confess...
innocence...

OOC: { _ _ _ }

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:44 pm

((You don't have to quote me every time you post. I check the rp regularly enough to know when I need to respond.))

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

"Hunh." Archer crossed her arms and looked back at Rei. "Um...first, a little personal space, please? You're a bit too close," she said, taking a tiny step back. "I don't think I'm the one Snow meant when she said someone to help, but I think I can try to keep you calm. Or at least, not anger you."

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games