Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
Life is like unicorn poop: colorful and messy. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:39 pm
Digital Fiend
Louisa Iris
Digital Fiend

Thank you sweetie!

User Image User Image

Oh, and belated Happy Mother's Day emotion_hug
      How old is he, if I may ask? ^^

User ImageUser Image

He'll be 8 months in two days. He stood on his own for 10 seconds today!

Awwww emotion_bigheart and in a couple more months he'll be walking... and then you'll be running after him. cat_whee  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:17 am
Digital Fiend

He'll be 8 months in two days. He stood on his own for 10 seconds today!

User Image User Image

Aww, really? I thought he was older than my neice, haha xD Aww... that's really cute~! Anytime now, he'll be walking heart

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:42 pm
How are you doing?

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:35 pm
Digital Fiend
How are you doing?

I'm doing okay. Not a lot going on lately, just odd jobs and housework. Also, I've been bad and have been neglecting my bass guitar. I got it as a self-present some time ago because I want to play. Shame on me, I know...

Have you heard from Whims (Lia)?  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:51 pm
Ugh.

We had a huge fight today.

He started talking about having kids some day. I told him it's not going to be wit me, because my idea of pregnancy/childbirth is this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It went downhill from there.

I'm sleeping on the couch tonight.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:12 pm
ohmygosh i've been gone for so long!! hello! i'm so sorry about ditching out of the blue!

oh, and this is dancehall hysteria- hello! glad to see that things are looking up for you! and i love your new username!

also- i think my view on childbirth is the same- i want kids that are mine? but i don't want to go through the whole ordeal, considering i have a very low pain threshold, my mom's pregnancy with my sister and i was chaotic, and i don't think i would be able to keep up with all the things you can't do while pregnant. D:

but hey, adoption, right?  

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:09 pm
loonaboots
ohmygosh i've been gone for so long!! hello! i'm so sorry about ditching out of the blue!

oh, and this is dancehall hysteria- hello! glad to see that things are looking up for you! and i love your new username!

also- i think my view on childbirth is the same- i want kids that are mine? but i don't want to go through the whole ordeal, considering i have a very low pain threshold, my mom's pregnancy with my sister and i was chaotic, and i don't think i would be able to keep up with all the things you can't do while pregnant. D:

Ohai! Yes, I'd seen your name change. How have you been? Oh wait, journal entry. I shall go look!

Glad you like it. I did it to get rid of a creepy person.

Yes, adoption and/or fostering. There's s many kids out there needing a stable home! Besides, there's enough "breeders" (what a gay friend calls them when he's being a snarky b***h) to keep the population from dropping.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:58 pm
La Belle Gigi
loonaboots

Ohai! Yes, I'd seen your name change. How have you been? Oh wait, journal entry. I shall go look!

Glad you like it. I did it to get rid of a creepy person.

Yes, adoption and/or fostering. There's s many kids out there needing a stable home! Besides, there's enough "breeders" (what a gay friend calls them when he's being a snarky b***h) to keep the population from dropping.

i've been doing good! stress and all that has been going a bit nuts lately because of family crap, but otherwise i'm doing great.

aah, creepy people. i take it it's working?

yeah, adoption does seem like a good option. the only problem is that it can cost a lot of time and money, sadly. and then there's foster care. i've never really thought about it before? but that also seems like a good option.

oh my god "breeders." for some reason that's a bit funny.  

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:36 pm
loonaboots
La Belle Gigi
i've been doing good! stress and all that has been going a bit nuts lately because of family crap, but otherwise i'm doing great.

aah, creepy people. i take it it's working?

yeah, adoption does seem like a good option. the only problem is that it can cost a lot of time and money, sadly. and then there's foster care. i've never really thought about it before? but that also seems like a good option.

oh my god "breeders." for some reason that's a bit funny.

emotion_hug I'm glad you're well.

Well, so far, creepy!person hasn't bothered me again so it's definitely working.

Whatever happens, will happen when it has to happen. Right now, I'm 22 and free. Might as well enjoy it, right?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:02 am
This weekend was hard on Grandpa and me. It was the 7th anniversary of my grandmother's passing. We both miss her terribly.

I wish Nick had had the chance to meet her. She would have liked him... well, up until she found out he and I are romantically and sexually involved, I think. There's no telling what her reaction would have been.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:09 pm
I've discovered the balcony is a pretty good place to lie in the sun and work on my tan. I've learned to apply sunscreen on my back without help, so I just lie out there for half an hour each side until I reach the desired doneness cat_rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:37 pm
I was out on the balcony Thursday at midday, working on my no-lines tan, emotion_dowant when Nick came over to ask me something about dinner.

Our relationship being what it is, we ended up getting frisky out there... and now he's sunburned burning_eyes because he wouldn't let me apply sunblock on him, even though he helped me slather it on.

I've been applying some soothing aloe gel on his back but he's started to blister. Is it mean to tell him "I told you so!" while I smooth it on?  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:18 pm
Nothing much going on lately...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:26 pm
Hehe, sunburn. I've got a little burn on my back, but I swear it's from swimming at the beach.

I'm glad things are going smooth right now for you. Been thinking of you. Sorry I haven't been on/around in a long while. I've been running after my son so much. He's now climbing. >_<

And yes, that's exactly what childbirth is like, the healing takes awhile. J/K.

It really isn't something to go into lightly. I mean, I had an easy pregnancy, and I enjoyed being pregnant. But thinking about going through it again, it kind of makes me queasy. Guess I'm not ready for numero 2 just yet.

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:27 pm
Oh, and I talk to Whims periodically on facebook. She's been obsessing over Dr. Who, as the usual. I love her, and you! You guys are just awesome.

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff