Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Wonderland Project: Planning and OOCs - OPEN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where do your loyalties lie?
  Gold!!!
  Long live the Queen of Hearts!
  Long live the Queen of Diamonds!
  I like toast.
  Long live the Queen of Clubs!
  Long live the Queen of Spades!
  To hell with them all!
  Don't know and have no opinion.
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  Loyalty? What's that?
View Results

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:01 pm
Only have the red/black version.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:11 pm
ThisEmptySoul

Then that's perfect. So my biggest hang up is dealing with avi builder. You'd think there would be more "Spade" related items, but there aren't.

Faerie KatrinaZ
Lil Brat
Thanks chickys  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:20 pm
Interestingly enough, you get more results when searching "spades" rather than "spade" in the avatar builder for some odd reason, but yeah... still not a lot of selection. Even so, don't think Ayami had any "clubs" related attire on and just went for a white dominant color scheme.

There's probably more hearts than anything as far as patterns go, and I don't know if Psy even used any of those for her costume rofl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:40 pm
Now, WHY would I use any pre-done "heart" related items when I can create my very own unique ensemble of red? Hmmmmmmm?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:03 pm
Because some users are more lazy than us and don't have our higher standards lol rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:56 am
Midterms DONE pirate
I am on the way to the US in 2 days, I will glomp Kat and hopefully post more.

Sorry Icy-ness I also no has

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:32 pm
Had a dream last night that you guys just bulldozed through the rest of the story without me, and I was like, "That's cool. I'll figure it out in editing." But then when I caught up, I found Icy's part was missing too and then I was pissed.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:20 am
I have no deep seeded analysis of that rofl

Also I'm working on the plane and I have my colors set to dark room so everything is reversed and it's super cool!

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:58 pm
Knowing Psy we really would have plowed through it all. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:32 pm
Well I mean I COULD do this. It would take some time and a whole TON of writing. I’d probably be right smack dab in the middle and TES would catch me in the act so I’m going to have to plot something for each of his characters to have to wiggle out of. Hmmmmmmm. Let me ponder some. pirate  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:38 pm
tch... of course you'd take it that way stressed I should have just kept that one to myself stare

Haven't made much progress on the conversion and don't really have a good excuse for it. Spouse has the next 10 days off, so probably not likely to make much progress on it in that time either... although maybe I could whittle it down slowly if I were to spend my nights working on it instead of reading no-sleeps before bed emotion_facepalm

I actually have a semi-interesting true story related to that which I thought about posting on the no-sleep forum on reddit, but haven't because the spouse. They weren't sure if it was something worth sharing, and if it was, they wanted to be the one to tell it, at least as far as reddit goes.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:00 am
And I certainly wouldn't leave Icy out. She would have the most important part as SHE has that recipe for "Dark Elf Stew" if I recall. twisted  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:19 pm
Stewing would work. Typically any method that slow cooks the meat will remove that flavor of stereotypical irritableness that settles deep into dark elf flesh.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:24 pm
Must be a long process. I've been stewing in my own juices for years around here and I'm still bitter emotion_awesome

By the way, just because I haven't finished the conversion yet doesn't mean all the non-chapter posting has to stop. Granted, if it's something one of my characters gets dragged into, it can slow the process, but if I'm not at all involved then post away.

Also also!

*cough* Also, clearly you ladies are a bad influence. After years of being straight edge, here I am having a nightcap of coffee and Baileys {which for some reason makes me tired. I don't know how that works, but whatever. It's delicious.}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:32 am
ThisEmptySoul
*cough* Also, clearly you ladies are a bad influence. After years of being straight edge, here I am having a nightcap of coffee and Baileys {which for some reason makes me tired. I don't know how that works, but whatever. It's delicious.}

YESSSSSS muahaaahahahhahaaaa!!!!

twisted twisted cat_4laugh cat_4laugh  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas