Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Consequences of Kindness - 1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:44 pm
"Look on the bright side, now you're only touching them as opposed to actually using them." Rune pointed out with a bit of a smirk, trying to lighten the mood a bit now that they were actually making progress toward their escape. "I nearly forgot, how go your powers returning?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:49 pm
Ashen snickered a little, but still felt quite a bit uncomfortable all things considered. "My powers? I can feel enough to where I can use lesser spells, but nothing truly useful. My emotional state right now isn't helping anything." The witch tried to look around for their things, but was still quite reluctant to touch anything.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:57 pm
"Well, once this is all over, anything I can do to try and fix that?" Rune offered while digging through some drawers. He was trying to stay in high spirits now for Ashen's sake. It wouldn't help any if he showed that he was being weirded out by it all too.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:59 pm
"That depends on if we find our possessions and if we escape with our bodies and minds in-tact." Admittably, Ashen's mood was already in the gutter. You know, just like Ophelia's mind.

{So they find it somewhere inconspicuous soon and make their grand escape?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:32 am
((Yyyyyyyyep))

"Ah!" Rune had found a few chests in the back of the room, likely less on-display as they weren't filled sex toys. Finally he managed to find their things and he tossed Ashen her clothes. "Ashen! Catch!"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:27 am
Ashen caught them easilly, and as one might expect, she wasted absolutely no time in getting herself out of that embarassing dom/sub gear and into more proper attire. It might have been odd since Rune was in the room, but at this point she simply didn't give a damn. If he were to complain she'd quickly point out that hey, they'd been naked and near each other for hours now and that this really wasn't much to gawk at at this point.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:32 am
Rune chuckled quietly to himself at Ashen's eagerness, not that he could blame her, as he fished out his own clothes. Turning his back to her, he peeled off his own gimp gear and relished in the feel of his own pants once more.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:03 pm
Once they were dressed, Ashen immediately asked, "So...who gets to carry the hostage?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:07 pm
"I'll deal with her." Rune had gone back to digging through the non-perverted chest and smirked when he found what he was looking for. "Can't very well let them keep this." he said while attaching Ophelia's sheathed gun-sword to his belt before going to heave the pirate queen over one shoulder.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:29 pm
Ashen couldn't help but let out a wicked snicker as she layed sight on the blade on Rune's hilt. Ophelia almost acted like her guns were her biological children. She would be LIVID to discover any of them to be stolen.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:44 pm
((Today's rp is brought to you by the word 'LIVID'))

Rune sighed as he stepped over to the door, placing his hand on the handle. "Ready?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:07 pm
"Yes. Please, let's get the hell out of her. Like, right now."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:15 pm
Taking one more sigh, Rune kicked down the door and rushed out. "No one make a move, we have your captain and we're not afraid to hurt her!" he shouted while making a beeline for one of the rowboats. With his other hand, he drew his new sword, holding it at Ophelia's neck the entire way while keeping a look on his face that said he somehow felt ridiculous yet entirely done with this place.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:18 pm
Ashen kept a surprisingly cold expression as she followed Rune along, fires lightly dancing on her fingertips as she walked along. She couldn't really form a large enough fireball to hurt anyone just yet, but the pirates didn't know that. All they could know is that 'Feathers', as Ophelia liked to call her, was a witch. She had no problem flaunting her identity around criminals - it kept their sort in line. It was always just the more 'civilized' folk that she was worried about.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:25 pm
While climbing into the rowboat, Rune grabbed a life preserver before lowering them down into the water. Once they had some distance from the ship, he pulled it over Ophelia and gave her a little push to float her back to her crew. Then there was the long trip back to shore. Rune rowed in silence for a while before he started snickering. Then the snickering turned into a full blown giggle fit. "I-I'm sorry!" he said through his laughter. "I just...As humiliating as that all was, you have to admit it was downright silly!"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff