Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:33 pm
Louisa Iris

That's perfectly fine. ^^; You just get you work done on time. c:

That's true, I can understand not having the characters make up because that's some deep rooted stuff that just never goes away.
I chose Friedrich as well. I thought it was so funny how much he reminded me of Mitt Romney, was he supposed to? xD Well, the Easter Bunny was still being a butt to Santa, so I think he deserved to be punished, but not cut up in the face like he did. D8
Happy Easter to you too. c:

I'm not sure. They could take a while to go over everything for all we know. xD Just to make sure they don't get confused.

Yeah, they definitely are much stronger, and have a great moveset. They're just powerful and beautiful! TwT
That's a really awesome Lilligant. xD She can be powerful and beautiful too lol.
Serperior just doesn't have the best moveset and defenses. Usually starters are like that for the most part. >.<

The programming would definitely be really hard to set up, there is just too much left up in the air that would have to be decided on, but then it'd make the game less like your own choices than anything if they did that.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:42 am
Yokies

That's perfectly fine. ^^; You just get you work done on time. c:

That's true, I can understand not having the characters make up because that's some deep rooted stuff that just never goes away.
I chose Friedrich as well. I thought it was so funny how much he reminded me of Mitt Romney, was he supposed to? xD Well, the Easter Bunny was still being a butt to Santa, so I think he deserved to be punished, but not cut up in the face like he did. D8
Happy Easter to you too. c:

I'm not sure. They could take a while to go over everything for all we know. xD Just to make sure they don't get confused.

Yeah, they definitely are much stronger, and have a great moveset. They're just powerful and beautiful! TwT
That's a really awesome Lilligant. xD She can be powerful and beautiful too lol.
Serperior just doesn't have the best moveset and defenses. Usually starters are like that for the most part. >.<

The programming would definitely be really hard to set up, there is just too much left up in the air that would have to be decided on, but then it'd make the game less like your own choices than anything if they did that.

User Image User Image

Well, hopefully that's the last batch. Now, I'm just waiting for our graduation practices xD

Well, I think that if you stop and think about it in a very deep way, their story kind of reminds you of how things are with humans. I mean, as kids, they're the best playmates. They don't care about what the background of their friend is as long as they're happy together. Then as they grow older, they start to see the reality and in the end, they end up as enemies. But in this case, it's really amazing since Jack and Santa were really never meant to be friends because of their nature. I dunno, I just think it's nice sweatdrop
      I don't really remember him being a bully, but I do remember that Santa was bullied xD I used to think that it was Gaia's way of making things different, having a robotic Easter Bunny. Now we know that it's not the case.

True. There's this charity that I used to go to, and the owner had about 5 contests going on at the same time, one them being a bingo. I don't know how she did it seeing as she didn't had any help.

That's why I love Fire-types, because they're really strong... even stronger than Ice-types, the usual attacker in a party. Well, I think Ninetales is beautiful, but I wouldn't say the same with Macargo sweatdrop
      Yes, very powerful. What's awesome about her is that she can have the ability Own Tempo which prevents her from becoming confused. So even if she uses Petal Dance, she won't become confused emotion_awesome However, that ability's kind of rare... most of the time it's just Chlorophyll. But my Lilligant in White has it emotion_awesome What more if she has Sleep Powder and Quiver Dance? She's like the ultimate Pokemon xD
      I dunno, I think my Swampert's pretty tough. I used to beat two of the Elite Four with his Earthquake and Muddy Water. But then again, his level is 90 and above sweatdrop

True. The freedom might be a little to hard to inculcate in the story board. Maybe they could tie up with EA games and do it just like how they do it with Sims? xD

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:51 pm
Louisa Iris

Practicing for graduation in high school was the silliest thing. xD It wasn't even that complicated haha.

It's definitely nice to see that even in something like Gaia, there are references to real feelings and happenings in the real world. Those things definitely do happen, all the time, every day, so to see it in a story like that really comes close to home. D8
I think there was a "flashback" manga about it, but yeah, other holiday icons, including the Easter Bunny picked on Santa, and he was doing it the most, so that's why Jack came by and slashed him specifically. He though he'd never be cute again and tried so hard to hide it, but ended up getting mutated and donning the metal armor.

That's crazy. I wouldn't have been able to handle that at all. xD She must have been a super lady.

I think I might prefer Ice-types over Fire, but I still like them both. xD I think Macargo is cute, but just cute. xD
Yeah, Own Tempo is a godsend for Petal Dance. xD Not enough Pokemon who know that move can have that ability. Sleep Powder always seems to miss for me. ; w; It sucks.
Maybe being above level 90 helped. xD But you got him there so that's awesome~
I think people would shudder at hearing Sims and Pokemon in the same sentence. XD I don't think I'd mind it if they didn't talk, that gibberish in Sims scares me. O.o

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:34 am
Yokies

Practicing for graduation in high school was the silliest thing. xD It wasn't even that complicated haha.

It's definitely nice to see that even in something like Gaia, there are references to real feelings and happenings in the real world. Those things definitely do happen, all the time, every day, so to see it in a story like that really comes close to home. D8
I think there was a "flashback" manga about it, but yeah, other holiday icons, including the Easter Bunny picked on Santa, and he was doing it the most, so that's why Jack came by and slashed him specifically. He though he'd never be cute again and tried so hard to hide it, but ended up getting mutated and donning the metal armor.

That's crazy. I wouldn't have been able to handle that at all. xD She must have been a super lady.

I think I might prefer Ice-types over Fire, but I still like them both. xD I think Macargo is cute, but just cute. xD
Yeah, Own Tempo is a godsend for Petal Dance. xD Not enough Pokemon who know that move can have that ability. Sleep Powder always seems to miss for me. ; w; It sucks.
Maybe being above level 90 helped. xD But you got him there so that's awesome~
I think people would shudder at hearing Sims and Pokemon in the same sentence. XD I don't think I'd mind it if they didn't talk, that gibberish in Sims scares me. O.o

User Image User Image

Yeah, it was funny now that I think about it. We were all saying that we're going to cry our eyes out on the event itself. Days before the event, the crying started such that by the time we were holding the ceremony, no one was crying anymore rofl

So true 3nodding
      No, I don't remember that part. Heck, I don't even remember why they picked on Santa.
      Well, I guess the Easter Bunny was a wee bit vain to care so much about his appearance. Come to think of it, who won in this Easter's event? I didn't really get the comic update sweatdrop

I dunno, maybe it's because Ices are weak against Fires? I dunno, I haven't really found an Ice type that cute. But does Milotic count as an Ice-type?
      Well, considering that the accuracy's kind of low, it is possible that most of the times it would not hit. But still, one lucky hit and you're like given 3-5 times freedom of using Quiver Dance without getting any damage.
      Yeah, after being perpetually at level 70 or something. You know, I honestly hate those ten levels, from 70 to 79, particularly 73-75. It's like, they're never getting out those levels at all!
      Well, not really be like Sims, but more like having the options of choosing your own careers. The game wouldn't be about battling or the usual story line, but about actually living the life of a trainer... which is what Sims is about, living the life you want to live. I too find Sims' way of talking a wee bit weird (but I do like it when they sing coz it's really funny~), and I wouldn't want that on Pokemon.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:13 pm
Louisa Iris

Yeah, once you actually get there no one is really crying anymore, except for like really sad parts in speeches or whatever. xD

I think they just picked on him because he was fat and people liked his holiday the most or something like that. I remember in a comic update not too long ago the Easter Bunny literally said "my self-worth is tied directly to my cuteness". xD It was terrible lol.
Oh and I believe today they announced that Anti-Cute won.

I think some Ice-types are cute haha. No, Milotic is just Water. o 3o
That's true, a lot about Pokemon is dependent on luck anyway, so it's just part of the game. xD
Yeah, once you get up there the levels just seem to go by so slowly. It's probably why I never got a Pokemon to level 100. xD I only made it to like 92 or something.
I can imagine being a trainer and running out of food and having to battle a bunch of people to get some money. xDD Oh god. Some words are kind of funny that the Sims say but then other times it's like oh god turn that demon game off. XDD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:55 am
Yokies

Yeah, once you actually get there no one is really crying anymore, except for like really sad parts in speeches or whatever. xD

I think they just picked on him because he was fat and people liked his holiday the most or something like that. I remember in a comic update not too long ago the Easter Bunny literally said "my self-worth is tied directly to my cuteness". xD It was terrible lol.
Oh and I believe today they announced that Anti-Cute won.

I think some Ice-types are cute haha. No, Milotic is just Water. o 3o
That's true, a lot about Pokemon is dependent on luck anyway, so it's just part of the game. xD
Yeah, once you get up there the levels just seem to go by so slowly. It's probably why I never got a Pokemon to level 100. xD I only made it to like 92 or something.
I can imagine being a trainer and running out of food and having to battle a bunch of people to get some money. xDD Oh god. Some words are kind of funny that the Sims say but then other times it's like oh god turn that demon game off. XDD

User Image User Image

True, just the speeches. Then, we're all like "Goddammit, it's so hot!" because we were wearing long sleeves, and it's summertime for God's sake!

Tch! A bunch of jealous mascots. Don't they realize that without them, their holidays wouldn't be there?
      Well, we can't blame him. Easter reminds you warm pastel colors that in turn reminds you of cute cuddly bunnies, so yeah... Poor Easter Bunny.
      Really? Haha, from what I got in that announcement, Cute won xD

Well, Cubchoo's cute. Except I don't really like Beartic sweatdrop Oh, well I thought she was part Ice because she can do a lot of Ice type moves.
      Yes, a LOT of luck. Sometimes, you just hope that the hit won't be critical, that you'd be lucky enough to have at least 1 HP so you could deal your final blow xD
      One of the reasons could be that you're just using the Elite Four to level up, coz who else is strong enough to provide you with plenty of exp? You're not doing much coz the story's finished and in the end, you get bored... well, I personally got bored sweatdrop
      Hehehe, true >w< Although come to think about it, what do Pokemon and the humans in that world eat? Do they eat other Pokemon as well?
      When I first played the game I was like, "What the hell are they saying?" In the end, the song my character kept on singing got stuck in my head, and then I was singing it to my aunt rofl

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:40 pm
Louisa Iris

It's definitely no fun to wear those kinds of things in warm weather. ; w;

Probably not, they're just like people as we've established earlier, they only think of themselves sometimes. xD
It kind of seemed that way at first, but Anti-cute got way more eggs and turned more topics from Cute to Anti-cute. ^^;

I like Beartic, I had a pretty nice one in Black. xD That seems to be the case with a lot of Water-types.
Yeah, those kinds of times were always the best, when you think you're going to lose, but live with one 1 HP and end up winning. xD
That's true, pretty much only the Elite Four is used for grinding levels after a certain point because there just isn't anyone else to fight.
I think it's been established that people do eat Pokemon sometimes, or at least they have, as people talk about how delicious Farfetch'd can be in soup. But I also think there are actual animals in the Pokemon world that we don't see, I remember seeing one magazine scan that had an actual dog in a scene with them. xD
What did she think of that? XD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:18 am
Yokies

It's definitely no fun to wear those kinds of things in warm weather. ; w;

Probably not, they're just like people as we've established earlier, they only think of themselves sometimes. xD
It kind of seemed that way at first, but Anti-cute got way more eggs and turned more topics from Cute to Anti-cute. ^^;

I like Beartic, I had a pretty nice one in Black. xD That seems to be the case with a lot of Water-types.
Yeah, those kinds of times were always the best, when you think you're going to lose, but live with one 1 HP and end up winning. xD
That's true, pretty much only the Elite Four is used for grinding levels after a certain point because there just isn't anyone else to fight.
I think it's been established that people do eat Pokemon sometimes, or at least they have, as people talk about how delicious Farfetch'd can be in soup. But I also think there are actual animals in the Pokemon world that we don't see, I remember seeing one magazine scan that had an actual dog in a scene with them. xD
What did she think of that? XD

User Image User Image

Ooh, I see. Well, for a moment there, I really thought Cute won because of the Pegacorn Fluff thing. Ah well, hooray for the Easter Bunny. I hope this teaches Diedrich a lesson, although I doubt anything would penetrate that grunny's head.

Well, he is strong... but he's not the cutie-patootie that I'm looking for xD Cubchoo was way cuter than Beartic. Kind of like Tediursa and Ursaring...
      Sometimes, I don't know what to think when that happens. If it's to me, then I'm all thankful to the Pokemon gods out there. But when it comes to Sturdy of the enemy (and they haven't used Full Restore yet), I'm all "Just die you b***h!" xD
      Really? Wow, that's a bit... I dunno. I just can't imagine killing Pokemon for food. Hmmm.. I have seen those dogs as well in the anime. Yeah, maybe there are some farm animals out there. You know, I do wonder what the soup Brock usually cooks is made out of...
      She thought I was doing some weird baby talk. When I told her, and showed her, that it's the song in Sims, she's like "What kind of language is that?" because she thought the game was based in some country.

I'll never get tired of saying how pretty your avatar is~

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:34 pm
Louisa Iris

I think the Pegacorn fluff was just a April Fools thing. xD Since it was on that day. Diedrich is far too gone haha.

Cubchoo can still be strong in it's bracket though. xD There are different "tiers" guess you can say, but yeah.
Oh yeah. XD Sturdy is the evilest thing when it comes to the enemy. They ALWAYS have it and then they Full Restore and it's like whhhyyy.
I wouldn't be able to imagine doing it either, but I guess people just get really hungry or whatever. O.o But yeah, there are probably real animals somewhere. I think they just said he always put vegetables and stuff in it.
Oh I see. xD Well I suppose if she thought that it'd make sense she thought it was a real language, but it's still funny haha.

Aw thank you. ; w;

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:26 am
Yokies

I think the Pegacorn fluff was just a April Fools thing. xD Since it was on that day. Diedrich is far too gone haha.

Cubchoo can still be strong in it's bracket though. xD There are different "tiers" guess you can say, but yeah.
Oh yeah. XD Sturdy is the evilest thing when it comes to the enemy. They ALWAYS have it and then they Full Restore and it's like whhhyyy.
I wouldn't be able to imagine doing it either, but I guess people just get really hungry or whatever. O.o But yeah, there are probably real animals somewhere. I think they just said he always put vegetables and stuff in it.
Oh I see. xD Well I suppose if she thought that it'd make sense she thought it was a real language, but it's still funny haha.

Aw thank you. ; w;

User Image User Image

Maybe that was their April Fool's joke to us. To make us think that the Cute won... only to find out that Anti-cute really won. Yeah, I had that feeling. But one could never stop hoping eh?

Oooh, what are those "tiers" of which you speak? Do you mean the pre-evolved form of any Pokemon?
      But you know what, I have found out that if you use Reshiram against Sawk of Marshal (the b*****d who has Sturdy), he will still faint even if you hit him just once emotion_awesome I used Dragon Claw on him, and boom! Although I doubt Sturdy went into effect since Fighting types aren't really weak against Dragons (unlike their weakness for Flying types), as well as Reshiram being level 98 sweatdrop
      Makes you wonder what the "stuff" is xD

Might I just ask what you used in your hair? Thanks a lot~!

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:16 am
Louisa Iris

Lol, maybe. Not many people saw the Dev alert that said who won apparently. xD

Well these are basically the "tiers" of Pokemon; Not Fully Evolved (NFE), Never Used (NU), Rarely Used (RU), Borderline 1 & 2 (BL1, BL2), Underused (UU), Overused (OU) and Uber. Basically depending on evolution, stats, movesets and abilities, Pokemon are broken up into these tiers. Some Pokemon can be in more than one tier depending on their moves and ability, because some combinations can be very powerful while other combos are just practical usage.
Strong Pokemon are always in OU and whatever doesn't fit into OU gets distributed to the other tiers. Borderline is for Pokemon that don't quite fit into UU because they're a bit stronger, but they aren't used enough to be in OU. Right now mostly all Pokemon in Uber are Legendaries, with a few exceptions such as Blaziken, Garchomp and Excadrill.

Are you sure his Sawk had full HP? O.o That sounds weird, since Sturdy is supposed to always take effect. Was there any kind of weather going on, like Sandstorm or Hail? Or even Spikes? xD Anything that would make his HP not full? Because that's really odd to me haha.
It's probably not anything at all honestly. xD

What is in my hair? You mean the pink headband? 3nodding
It's from the item Mystix Dance.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:39 pm
Yokies

I think I may have missed your reply in my thread. redface
        How have you been lately? <3

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:16 pm
Clasela

Oh no it's fine. XD
I'll go reply to you in your thread. emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:19 pm
Yokies

Are you sure? I don't mind either way. heart

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:57 pm
Clasela

Oh no it's fine. x3 Unless you feel like you can keep track of our conversation better here. XD
I'm sure Louisa wouldn't mind you popping in as well haha.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games