Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:59 am
Sera regained her consciousness to find that she was on the bed. She opened her eyes, and as she adjusted to the light, finds out she is in the infirmary. She took a moment to recuperate and sat up, ignoring the pain and the stupid tiring feel on her body was having, to look around. The infirmary was filled with people, some have minor injuries, while some... looks like they will never heal for the rest of their lives. So much lives has gone to waste... Rhonin has gone too far... many lives are lost today, such a waste. Sera now paid attention to the area around her, there was a potion situated next to her bed, probably for regaining energy. She felt the urge to drink it and get out of the bed as soon as possible, she was a master after all and helping other students is supposed to be her priority, not the other way around. She turned to look at the person who probably gave her the potion, Master Atta. She was tending her students, she didn't feel like disturbing them so much. Sera sighed and picked up the cup, forcing all of it down her throat, the taste was not the best, but she ignored it. All she wanted was to get out of this bed.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:12 pm
Atta looked up from some salve she was making for some of the novices who had somehow gotten scratches. "When you feel up for the journey to your room I suppose. Just take the energy potion with you." She said as she started placing some of the salve on one students forehead, he gasped slightly at the pain but soon the cut seemed ro be healing quickly. She placed a bandage on it and turned to master sera drinking the last of the potion. "How are you feeling master Sera?" She asked before going to her last novice, this one she assumed was from water, but she had no actual idea.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:51 pm
With Edward's help, they carried Master Maverick to the infirmary. They set him down on a bed and let the nurse take care of him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:07 pm
"Thank you for tending to me, Master Atta" Sera gave her a polite nod. "I am feeling better now." She said, her voice with it's energy returning. There was something she didn't remember so well, she felt like someone was with her before Master Atta even came in. "Is Edward and the other student safe?" Sera asked while she was getting out of bed. She felt light, her body seems so fragile. She ignored it and tried to gain her balance, only to fall back into the bed. She tried it again, this time, she was able to stand up succesfully. "Do you need any help?" She felt useless since the whole battle happened, at least she can help tend to the students.

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:57 am
Once Edward and Yui took Maverick off to the infirmary, Amaya followed slowly behind them. She saw Sera was awake and heard her ask if Edward and Ash were safe and she sighed. The master walked over to Sera and leaned down to speak in her ear. "Edward is safe. Ash is dead." She muttered before moving on ignoring everyone else in the infirmary as she drifted off down the corridors, only seeking her room now that it was all over so she could be alone and truly tend her wounds in peace.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:36 am
Sera's expression was unreadable when Amaya leaned to her ear. She simply gave a nod to Amaya as she left. She felt relieved to hear that Edward is safe, but Ash is dead. The feelings of joy and grief mixed into something unexplainable, indescribable, and incomprehensible. Even though she doesn't like Ash, no one deserves to die. Sera simply closed her eyes and prayed, that Ash may rest in peace. She opened her eyes to notice that Amaya also came in with Edward and the fairy water student. They came in carrying Master Maverick. Seeing this, Sera decides it is best not to disturb them now. The battle exhausted them physically and mentally, the best cure to this is to wait. She disliked how pointless this battle is and how it made so many people hurt. The more she thinks about it the more she hated Rhonin, the mastermind to it all. What can he accomplish from this? Sera wondered, she swept the thought away for the moment. She needs to help someone, though it seems Master Atta was busy tending to a student. "Master Atta, do you need any assistance?" She walked up to her, peering at the novice who is injured in the battle too.

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:55 am
Atta finished with the student as sera asked her some questions. She watched amaya leave and shook her head sadly. Something had happened, atta could tell. When maverick was brought in she shook her head again to private thoughts. " Well why don't you see which students have wounds that are more dire then the rest. I'll see what I can do for maverick as well." She said trying to be cheerful and level headed at the same time. But her cheerfulness wasn't really there. She walked over to Edward yui and maverick. "Are you two alright? Any injuries at all? What about you maverick? What happened?" She asked the three.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:29 am
Sera noticed Atta's light tone, she was trying to be cheerful, but sadly it doesn't help her at all. "I can tend to small injuries and light wounds. Students who are in critical state will be reported to you." Sera's voice was almost robotic, if she wasn't tired, her voice would've sound like a mindless drone. She was trying to keep her composure and rationality during times of stress, even Master Atta, whom Sera find to be the most friendly is losing her pace. She will remain strong for them. Though she wanted to talk to Edward about what happened while she was kidnapped, that will have to wait. She took some bandages and a salve from Master Atta and excused herself. She went from student to student, finding the ones who are badly injured first and reported them to Master Atta. After that, she went bed by bed to bandage students with small wounds.

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500

uilenyk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:34 pm
Zane made his way to where he knew the others had set up camp. This time, he was not discrete. The mutters from the members died away as he passed. It was common knowledge among the members of the cult that Zane and Rhonin didn't like each other but for the most part they had kept to themselves and Zane had avoided confrontations. It would not due to fight between themselves when they already had the disadvantage against their enemies. He made his way to where Rhonin was. keeping his voice low but sharp and his body language calm so the others wouldn't be alarmed, he began "What were you thinking? This attack was suppose to be a test. Not only did you go in at full strength but when you had the school within your grasp, you pulled back. What did you accomplish from that attack?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:28 pm
Edward held up his semi-bandaged hands. "Just my hands..." he said. He turned a slow circle, and sighed. "I've never seen so many people hurt..." He turned to the nurse. "What else can I do to help?"  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:31 pm
"Yes... Alright I can help with those. The fact just remains that, we will have to train harder. As hard as possible." Atta said to Edward as she waited for maverick and yui to respond as she started helping Edwards hands as a couple of students were sent her way.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:36 pm
Aizith remained quiet as she watched the commotion from the infirmary bed she was laying in. She still sat there, watching as more and more students filed in with their wounds. Aizith put a hand to the bandage wrapped around her shoulder and sighed. She took another drink from the potion Master Atta had given her and just settled back in the covers. She overheard her Master talking to one of the fire students. They would have to train harder? As hard as possible? Aizith felt sick to her stomach. She thought she had trained hard enough, harder than before. Yet, it wasn't enough? A wave of pain shot through her arm and she gripped the bandage tighter. How hard would the Masters go in pushing their students? What if it was too much for all of them?

Aizith felt the rush of energy come back to her and she pushed herself out of bed. She walked over to Master Atta and Edward. "What can I do Master?" she said softly as she held her shoulder. "What needs to be done still? I can do it."

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:45 am
Atta looked to aizith. "If you feel able to, will you make some more salve? Maybe three bowls should be enough. Also, some more energy potions will help." She said trying to be sweet. She had a feeling that her student was upset with herself... Atta was pretty mad for what had happened to her student... Rhonin would pay. But that was to be put to training.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:16 am
"I'm fine. The others need more help." Yui said in reply to Atta's question. "I'll help out too. What should I do?" she asked.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:28 am
Atta looked over to the water student. She looked reasonable. "Alright, some of these students didn't actually get hurt, will you go through and calm the ones who didn't so that it's a little calmer? Other than that, you could probably help with bandages and the potion. Aizith knows how to make them if you want to help with that." She said thankful for all the help. It seemed that some of the students were just freaking out, while others had injuries. As she waited on maverick's answer, atta finished the bandage she had been placing on one girls head, it had been cut by pieces of glass. There was a lot of work to be done...  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games