Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:18 pm
[~oh my o3o]

Eviz watched as the transformation was complete. ehctor turned out more beautiful in person then in the dream. The woman whom he had been dancing with was left in complete shock, he released her and stepped away 'you better think of something fast Priscilla' he said, almost as if he was talking directly to her. He tried moving closer to her but the crowd kept circling her.

Liam was wide eyed as he stared at the beauty before him. This wasn't Hector was it? The same person who had him pinned to the ground a few hours ago had become this? It was impossible.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:46 pm
"Hector!" John called, rushing through the crowd and stopping them protectively. "Are you alright? What happened?" John asked, holding off the crowd as lower nobles were forced to keep their distance.

"I don't know." Hector admitted, touching her chest while running a hand through her long hair, still in complete shock. "I'd say it was an illusion spell, but it feels real!"

"M-My God..." The prince muttered. "Y-you mean you really are Hector?!"

"Of course I am, you troublesome prince! Who else can I be?!" She snapped with irritation, very much like herself. "D-don't get any funny ideas, any of you! You understand me?!" She said forcefully, but in such a way that the nobleman's hearts skipped a beat out of desire.

"T-then the magic..." He muttered. "The magic turned you female? Is there even such a spell?!"

"Hell if I know." Hector replied with frustration, which seemed extremely strange given her enchanting image. "This is- this is embarrassing!"

"Female Hector..." The prince muttered, his mind slightly blown as he looked at her. "I... I think I'm in love!"

"Oh no! No, No, NO NO NOOOOO!!!" She yelled as the prince stepped to her side, still captivated by her and grabbed her arm, looking down at her with lustful eyes. She knew how he was with women he liked, but this was different. She knew his reputation and wouldn't fall for his lines, but he was too taken by her to even think of any. His mind was already focused on one thing, and she wouldn't let him have her. He bent down to kiss her, but she grabbed his head, trying to push the prince away. "John! Someone! A little help here?!" She yelled, trying to push the prince away from her.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:07 pm
Eviz hummed another tune. The vial began releasing a light glow. The people in the palace suddenly began to slow down until they were completely still. Eviz glided past all of them, each one of them still as a rock, except for one. "Madame" he said to the unfrozen Hector, who was being held by the frozen prince, he extended his arm to help her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:11 pm
Hector looked around as everyone around her froze. She looked with alarm as one stepped out of the crowd before her. She looked him over carefully before slowly extending her hand for help, despite the fact that she was sure he was the one who probably caused all of this. Still, she had little choice seeing as the prince was acting irrationally.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:20 pm
"I'm sorry" he began as he pulled her away from the prince "I didn't know these people would react like they did." He looked at the prince who had now looked like he was kissing an invisible woman "especially that man" he laughed lightly, his vial began to flicker "I cannot maintain the spell I have on them for much longer, perhaps we should go somewhere more private?" He asked, hoping she would accept his offer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:40 pm
Hector said nothing and slowly took his had as if going to follow him towards a more private location. She didn't like all of attention anyway. She didn't know who he was, but she had a guess. Still, even if it was him, she had no idea how he would have gotten in, so she decided to try to trust him, even if she didn't want too.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:00 pm
[~I'm not sure if I should keep them in the palace or go somewhere else >.>]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:07 pm
((*shrugs* I don't know. You pick. ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:27 pm
Eviz held her hand and gently pulled her away from the scene. He dragged her up the stairs, as they got out of sight the spell began to wear off, people returned to reality unsure of what just happened to them.
Eviz led them into a private room "I think we won't be disturbed here" he said, making sure the door was locked. Music could be heard coming from the ball room, it seemed like the people went back to there business as usual after the spell wore off.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:34 pm
((*brain explodes* I'm very very very behind... And not in 'that' way too. O.O" *scurries over to read the rest of the pages* ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:40 pm
"Hector? Hector!" The prince called, realizing she had suddenly disappeared. In a slight panic, he began searching the crowd desperately for her.

Hector looked around the private room before turning to look back at the figure. She said nothing and looked away, not knowing what he wanted or why he was doing what he was. She slowly folded her arms uncomfortably and looked towards the ground nervously.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:58 pm
Eviz looked around the room, why a room this large like this wasn't being used was beyond him. He turned back to Hector, she looked uncomfortable by all this. He stepped up to her "Priscilla..." He took her hand and pulled her close "can I have a dance?" The music coming from downstairs was muffled but could still be heard.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:04 pm
Hector looked up at the mask and looked down at his chest. She swallowed hard, not having played the lady's role in years. Slowly, she lifted one hand to his shoulder and put the other in her hand. "Who are you and why do you know my real name?" She asked, waiting for him to lead her in the dance.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:30 pm
Eviz smiled when she accepted, he began to slowly lead her in the dance "who I am doesn't matter" he said fearing that if she found out who he was she would react horribly "well...honestly Priscilla, I'm interested in you...in who you are." he began to twirl slowly with her "that's why I wanted to see you like this..." He stopped and looked at her up and down again, he still couldn't believe this was Hector.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:45 pm
"Why me?" she asked, moving with grace as if she was still under some sort of enchantment.

The prince couldn't find her in the room and walked back towards the king with distress. "Hector has vanished." he told his father. "This is a catastrophe..." He muttered then turned towards the king and prince of Norra. "Magic is rare in Ander, but Norra has their own magical division. Not to also mention Mithra. Do you know of anyone with the ability to do this?" He said in all seriousness. It wasn't just because of his attraction to Hector though. They were good friends despite their odd perks, and Hector was one of Ander's greatest generals.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games