Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
The Dai manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:17 pm
allenwalker1997

User Image

User Image

Azariah Coldblood and Aberdeen Dai

User Image

Azariah woke again to Bane's touch, she looked into his eyes but didn't show any fear nor hate, only sadness for his loss as she gently placed her hand on his.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:28 pm
Artemis Reborn

♣ Agnus Dai♣

Crafter of the earth
"...This ain't no place for a hero..."
User Image
Bane looked at her curious as he pushed her hand away. "Hook the bed up." He said as 5 woman in purple cat suits with black lining, the obvious leader of the bunch had greyish white hair, but they all wore helmet against their faces. The leader and her group bolted the bed to the floor and they all pressed buttons on their outfits as Bane did as well. The room was ripped from the side of the hospital by a carrier helicopter. "We are taking her as some incentive for Agnus." He told the leader of the group. " Prepare our arrival back at the stadium Agnus." He ordered the leader of the group, she sighed and messed with buttons on her outfit.

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:32 pm
allenwalker1997

User Image

User Image

User Image

Azariah coughed a bit as she laid in bed, the stress getting to her a bit, "Please....why must you do this?" she asked him as she continued to look into his eyes. She reached out for his hand again and rubbed her face against it, she wanted him to remember the love he once had for his wife.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:54 pm
Artemis Reborn

♣ Agnus Dai♣

Crafter of the earth
User Image
Bane looked at her as he stood staring her in the eyes. "Because everyone is a wall in my way that must be broken, the old you got in my way when I discussed these plans with her, about world domination, making life safer for her, I can still do that with her dead, it was the best thing I could do for her to keep her safe I had to save her from herself....Agnus!" He yelled turning to the leader of the group as she walked to his side." This young lady here...she has a love of which is kept from her." He said as he kept his arm around the leaders shoulders, she looked down in shame. "If she doesn't do what she is asked, her loved one will be killed isn't that right Agnus?" He asked looking at the girl next to him, she just looked away from him. Bane placed a hand on the other side of her cheek turning her head to him. "ISN'T IT!" She sobbed and looked at him. "Yes sir!" she yelled at him as he pushed her back to her little group. "She has learned her place, and soon so will your dear Agnus." Bane said as he looked at the helicopters chasing them, he pointed to it as one of the members of the leaders group shot it with an EMP, the vehicle crash landed on top of a building, but the people in it were only injured not killed.

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:59 pm
allenwalker1997

User Image

User Image

User Image

Azariah realized what was going on, the loss of his children had caused him to go into an overprotective drive, so much to the point he started to see threats in the people he loved. Azariah groaned as she tried to stand, working her way to the edge of the room as she looked down, the wind whipping her hair around her, she saw a spot that would give her a gentle landing as she began to let go of the side.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:09 pm
Artemis Reborn

♣ Agnus Dai♣

Crafter of the earth
User Image
Bane grabbed her with his telekinetic abilities as he slammed her back onto the bed, strapping her down with belts and chains. He then handed a gun to the female Agnus. "This time keep an eye on her." Bane told her as she hesitantly took the gun. She shackingly had it pointed at Azariah. She could be heard sobbing from the helmet as she held Azariah at gun point. "I-I-I am sorry." She said crying. Bane heard an unfamiliar voice as the nurse was still on the platform waking up, she asked where she was and Bane turned to her. "Well my friend welcome to hell." He pinned her to the ground of the room curb-stomping her head in, the blood splattering on must of them in the room. "OH MY GOD!!!" The female Agnus said scared as she looked at her blood covered hands. Bane turned to her as he held the body with mangled head infront of her. "Contain yourself or you and your petty gang are next." He said the nurse by miracle barely alive as bane looked at her throwing her out of the flying room.

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:13 pm
allenwalker1997

User Image

User Image

User Image

Azariah smiled at the female Agnus, "Its alright, you are doing what you feel you have to" she said as she laid in bed, she coughed again as she began to lose consciousness.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:21 pm
Artemis Reborn

♣ Agnus Dai♣

Crafter of the earth
User Image
The shortly after arrived as Bane walked to the inside of the Stadium as Mr. Torgue was tied up, by more of the female Agnus' teammates. Bane then walked out as he looked at the from side view. "Bring her in, I don't want a hair on her head harmed. The female Agnus as she and he team gently shackled Azariah and brought her to the middle of the stadium. "So your this Dimensions, umm what's your name?" She said trying to make conversation, wondering how she was smiling during all this.

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:24 pm
allenwalker1997

User Image

User Image

User Image

Azariah continued to smile, "My name is Azariah, I guess over in yours I am a male?" she asked the woman in front of her, she wasn't feeling so good as she laid there, her eyes rolling back as she fell unconscious, coughing badly.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:34 pm
Artemis Reborn

♣ Agnus Dai♣

Crafter of the earth
User Image
"Well yeah bu-." Agnus was interrupted by her fall as she panicked and hooked her back up to her supports by the bed and such, connecting them to as she and her group wheeled her to the room Bane had requested, she was guarded by them as they all meditated. The actual Agnus had awoken in the night, not sleeping to well, he had gone to get a snack. He then sat on the couch in the living room, as he watched television. The news had caught the whole thing on as Agnus' eyes had widened to the brink of craziness.

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:57 am
allenwalker1997

User Image

User Image

User Image

Aberdeen had woken, a weird dream had come to her, she went down stairs and saw her father watching tv, "Dad? Whats wrong?" she asked as she walked over to him as she saw the news, her eyes widened. Azariah was coughing as she was unconscious, almost as if her breathing was being interrupted.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:59 pm
Artemis Reborn

♣ Agnus Dai♣

Crafter of the earth
User Image
Agnus face was at a blank as the snack he had was dropped onto the ground. A black aura surrounded his body, the black mist he had took from Azariah began to show it's nature. He stood up seeing Alinar as he opened the door as he ran through it going running as fast as he could to the stadium, natural human speed. The stadium was miles away from the home. The female Agnus had ordered her team to check the vitals of Azariah as she herself performed CPR to keep her awake. "Please don't die!" She was panicking and kept performing the CPR she then check her body with a scanner. Bane walked into the room and quietly watched them a long vein bulging against his head along with his muscly arms. "If she is to die, you will have to join her." He told them all looking at her.

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:38 pm
allenwalker1997

User Image

User Image

User Image

Azariah finally gasped as she was able to get a clear breath, her eyes opened as she laid there, she breathed heavily trying to calm down a bit, "How many more times am I to come close to death?" she asked herself more then anyone else. Aberdeen was scarred as she stood there almost about to cry.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:58 pm
Artemis Reborn

Alinar Dai
Hunter of the trees"...You have no shame do you?..."User ImageAlinar ran down stairs as he heard Aberdeen crying. "What's wrong?" He asked her as he was rocking Claire back to sleep. "Dad's gone and Claire was woken up from slumber." He said seeing the door wide open.

Agnus started running fasters as he ran on all fours the black aura covering him as he ran. His form was shifting in the comet like form. Fem Agnus looked at Azariah as she was breathing hard. "Your brush with death was close, is something wrong?" She asked scared.♣ Agnus Dai♣
Crafter of the earth"...This ain't no place for a hero..."User Image  

xToasterMuffinx

Dangerous Lunatic

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:37 am
allenwalker1997

User Image

User Image

User Image

Aberdeen looked at Alinar as she pointed to the television as the report continued of the incident, "Mom's been taken" she said as she began to cry silently, "I know she is alive and unharmed" she said. Azariah looked at the female Agnus, "Ever since I met Bane I have been feeling odd, and after giving birth to my daughter I have been having heart problems" she informed. She then grabbed her hand as she tried to comfort her, "Things will be okay" she said as she laid in the bed, her eyes closing as she fell asleep.

User Image

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces