Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:40 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel was still in shock. His love. This cute guy he fallen for and was about to marry became someone else. After the raven hair boy finished off the other hunters Ezekiel looked at Konata before walking up to him, still covered with blood and injuries. "Okay? We're leaving now." He said before taking the boys wrist and pulling him up the stairs and through the passage ways. On there way back up another figured appeared.
"Masters, there you two are." It was Ezekiel's butler, Mr. Takami. "I looked for you two in the bedroom but nothing change decided to find you guys." He then took a look at Ezekiel and shook his head seeing the condition he is in. "Master really before the wedding?" He then looked at Yuki. He wasn't surprised seeing the raven haired boy. "You finally appeared. Hmm, was wondering when it would happen." He said and Ezekiel was again shocked. He looked at the boy then back at Takami.
"Who is he and what happen to my love?"

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:32 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
The raven haired boy chuckled at Mr. Takami's words. "I know! I thought I would have gotten out of there sooner. Oh well." He looked at Ezekiel when he asked questions. He looked back at Takami and pointed at him with his thumb. "He doesn't know?" He asked. The butler shook his head. The boy sighed then leaned against the wall, crossing his arms over his chest. "Yet another person we must explain all of this to." Irritation was in the boys voice as he spoke. He sighed again the looked at Ezekiel. "My name is Eiki. I'm Yuki's... Other self so to say. Actually, I'm more like his true power." He explained. "You see, Yuki..." He began then was interrupted. "Yuki isn't human." A voice said from down the corridor. They all turned their heads to see Konata walking towards them. "Exactly." Eiki agreed with a grin. Konata looked at Ezekiel, ignoring Eiki. "Have you ever heard of the prophecy, Ezekiel?" She asked him.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:01 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel was lost. He didn't know what was going on. His butler knew what was going on. Who this person is. And he never told his Master. The prince was quite angry. when Konata came he kind of figured Yuki isn't human anymore. When she asked about a prophecy he shook his head. "No."

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:52 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Eiki sighed. "Well, you want to take that one?" He asked looking at Konata. Konata ignored him. "The prophecy states that a child will be born from a hunter parent and a vampire parent. When that child hits a certain age, the fates of hunters, vampires, and humans alike will rest in their hands." She watched Ezekiel's expression to see if he followed then continued. "Four fates may take place. If the child turns into a vampire, then the vampire race will dominate all of the other races. They would be technically royalty in a matter of speaking. If the child turns into a hunter, the same goes with them. Now, in order to have the races lie in peace, the child must turn human. If that happens, the child would be cursed with immortality and will spend eternity keeping all of the races in check. He would be our ruler. However..." Konata looked away from Ezekiel. "There is another outcome... One I am hoping wont happen... The world will go into chaos. All the races would turn against each other. Everywhere would be a blood bath. It would be the end of the world to sum it all up. But if that fate came to be..." She took a deep breath then looked back at Ezekiel. "The child will die." She told him, looking him straight in the eyes.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:30 pm
User Image
========================

When Konata finished Ezekiel was too shocked for words. He looked at Eiki and then at his butler, Mr. Takami. How could he keep this from me? The prince then looked at Konata. Is that why she blames things on Yuki? The prince took a step back and leaned against the wall bringing a hand up to his head. "this is just too much. Takami how long did you know about this?" He asked removing his hand and looking his butler in the eyes. The prince then began to suspect this was the reason why he kept trying to get Yuki give him an answer if he would become a vampire earlier today.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:43 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Mr. Takami calmly looked at Ezekiel. "The first time I met him Master. Master Gilbert too." He informed him.
Konata sighed. "Sorry Ezekiel. But the truth hurts." She said, looking really sad for some reason. She looked over at Eiki. "When will Yuki come back?" She asked him. Eiki looked over at her. "It's his body. He can override me any time. He just doesn't know how to." He told her, his back still leaning against the wall. "So as of right now, I'm in control of this body. Let me enjoy my freedom for awhile. I have been trapped inside of him ever since he was born." He said then stood up straight, stretching. "This has been fun and all... Actually, it hasn't. Do you guys have any food? I haven't eaten in years." He exclaimed. Konata looked at him disgusted. This Eiki guy was so rude! How could this guy be Yuki's true power?! He was the complete opposite of him!

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:52 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel grew angry, he couldn't believe it. The prince also believe that his grandfather only asked Yuki to become his lover because it would make the vampires and their family stronger. He was disgusted, using someone like that. He glared at Eiki as he complained about being trapped and asked for food. The prince ignored it and began to leave the passage way. This makes things different now. I love Yuki, but he might of just been used. His life could of been better is my grandfather didn't find him. The prince thought arriving in the study. He continued to walk ignoring his condition and appearance. He marched his way into the library slumping on one of the sofas in the area. Bringing a hand up to rest his head the prince sighed heavily shaking his head.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:12 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Eiki blinked then watched Ezekiel walk away. Somewhere in his chest, he felt a slight pain. He ignored it, not paying any mind to it. "Master Eiki, please follow me so we can get you some food." The butler said. Eiki looked at him and nodded. "'Kay. I'm starving!" He exclaimed. Mr. Takami looked over at Konata. "Would you like to join us for a meal too?" He asked her. Konata shook her head. "No thank you. I have to round up my group. I'll see you guys later I guess." She said then left.
Me. Takami and Eiki headed to the dinning room and Eiki took a seat. After a few minutes, food arrived. "Finally!" He said before he began wolfing down all of his meal. After he had his thirds, he leaned back in his chair and burped, patting his stomach. "Delicious." He said then stood upZ he began to walk around the castle now. He saw a lot of party decorations. "That's right... They're supposed to get married... Oops." He laughed as he walked around more. He wondered when Yuki would find the power to override him. He thought it would have been pretty simple. He shrugged, not like it mattered to him. He had a new body at the moment and he was going to enjoy every second of it.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:46 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel stayed in the library just trying to calm down. He already knocked over one of the large book shelves. He was back sitting on a sofa stroking his hair and resting his head on his hand. Around him servants quickly tried to put the damaged shelf back together and upright. After that they had the fun of organize the books and put them back. The prince was still stressing. His wedding day is tomorrow and he doesn't think it is quite a good idea anymore. Ezekiel found out a secret that his grandfather and his butler, which is his closes friend kept from him. He had to find out for himself. Yuki has another side. A complete opposite and he isn't enjoying it at all.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:46 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Eiki walked around for a while. "Bored..." He said with a sigh as he continued to walk. Then he stumbled upon a huge pair of doors. He opened them both out of curiosity an walked in. It seemed to be a library with a ton of books. Now, Eiki didn't like books so much. But, there were a few that he did like. He wondered if those few were in there...
Of course, Eiki began to explore it. It seemed to be organized by author. He walked through the A's, B's, C's, etc. "Hm... Let's see..." He looked through each letter carefully. He stumbled upon a book that seemed interesting to him and opened it. He frowned then put it away. He had gotten bored of it from only reading the first sentence. "Ah! Here we go!" He said then pulled out Dracula. He laughed at how ironic this was then sat down and began to read it. As he did, he wondered how much longer he was have in this body until Yuki took a hold of it again. He sighed then continued on reading.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:21 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel stayed sitting in the library thinking. His thoughts seemed to consuming him, most of them filled with fears and anger. After a while the prince got up and began to walk. He then spotted the raven haired boy. He walked over to him and place and firm hand on his head. "What are you doing here?" He asked, his voice cold. He glared down at the boy. Didn't he know Yuki isn't strong enough to fight for his body back?

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:18 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Eiki was still reading the book.It had been about two hours since he gained control of Yuki's body. He wished he could have a body of his own... But he knew that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.
Eiki was just about to get to the good part when he suddenly felt a firm hand on his head. He looked up to see the vampire prince's cold stares. He looked at him "innocently." "What? Am I not aloud to read a book?" He asked him then grinned.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:26 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel shoved the boys head and walked around the chair to the front. "I meant, why are you still here? Let Yuki come back he can't do it himself." The prince said voice still cold and harsh. "Me and Yuki need to have a talk with my grandfather so let go off his body." He demanded. He hated this other side. The prince began to wish that this never happened, he almost wished that he never met Yuki ever. That can't be changed anyways so it would make a difference if he did wish it or not.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:50 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Eiki raised an eyebrow then shook his head. "No can do. The first transformation is always the hardest." He told him then stood up, putting the book his was reading back in his place. "Yuki needs to do this alone. Besides... I can't help him at all..." There was a hint of sadness in his voice when he spoke those last few words, but then it quickly went away. "You're just gonna need to wait." He told him bitterly then turned to face the prince. "So get ahold of yourself. It wasn't your fault that Yuki turned out to be this way. His fate was decided before he was even born." He told him coldly.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games