Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:58 pm
Clasela

That almost sounds scary. O.o A policeman told you this? Jeez.
That would probably be even more terrifying, oh man. I can imagine a scary novel, or even a short story. xD
Maybe it's his way of saying there is nothing wrong with it then? I dunno.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:58 pm
Clasela
sundae princess

Haha, how cute~ Tell me, are you questing anything at the moment?

. o . what oh . . . . . . nobody ever ask me that before well what i would want on my wish list is the zodicacal but it cost 2 much :c  

Vanilla Baker

Precious Treater

9,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:59 pm
        Going offline for a bit. I've got to babysit my friend's younger sister. Be back on eventually. :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:59 pm
Clasela

Lmao, good luck finding anything above theories. xD
I have no idea, the game still hasn't shown anything about him really. Just some guy who lived in the apartment before David did, because he left his s**t and weird stuff started to happen, who had a lot of bad things happen to him according to the papers he leaves behind.  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Vanilla Baker

Precious Treater

9,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:00 pm
Clasela
        Going offline for a bit. I've got to babysit my friend's younger sister. Be back on eventually. :D

well i g2g 2 i have school and high cap classes r HARD D: crying  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:07 pm
Clasela

Thanks for that ^.^ and so you know, it goes both ways! Now I'm off to bed, I have work in the morning. I hope you have a good one!  

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:19 am
Clasela
Aquatic_blue

Exactly, that's what it all comes down to is that they're family. And although a part of me believes she deserves whatever she gets, she's still my sister.
        It's funny how that works. I guess a smiling neutral face is more welcoming and comforting to other people. Therefore we get treated differently according to our facial expression. I used to always have a sad face and even though I do struggle every day, it's something that I force to focus on, because there are a lot more people out there worse off than myself.
        Honestly, I have no clue. I do wear good quality blouses, skirts and dresses and my makeup and hair is always done precisely, but I don't think that is anything to be jealous about. Other people are addicted to cigarettes, I'm addicted to beautiful clothing. It is a pain, people think because you look good, you are a snob. Therefore, they want nothing to do with you.
        I've seen it before too, that's why I always keep my mouth shut, because you never know the other person's situation and it is too easy to assume.
        Aw, that sounds so pretty! ^o^ I want an ivory coloured dress, just because it would suit my skin tone and hair colour a lot better than white. I have found a style of dress online on Etsy that I've fallen in love with. But it does need some tweaking to be perfect, so I'm continuing the search!
        Yes, I was. That's great to hear. I like simple scrapbooks, but for me everything has to be in the right place, otherwise I'd go crazy too! xD

The funny thing that I noticed about family is somewhere we care about them without even thinking twice about it sometimes. We seem to be able to bad mouth our families whenever, but when someone says something like, "Yeah, your sister/brother/mom/dad is a true idiot!" We get up and get angry and say, "You talking smack about my family?!" It's silly how it works razz

Smiling is good to focus on smile I've also realized others have it worse than I do. Sometimes the people that have it worse than I do can still smile as if nothing is wrong. Smiling and dwelling on positive thoughts is well worth our time smile

When people dressed nice around me, it does give off a good impression to me because it shows a person usually cares about themselves enough to spend time to look nice. I didn't care so I wore whatever clothes I wanted. I have tons of sweat pants because that's what I used to wear. I didn't care for jeans. Also, being a college student - I needed to feel comfy wherever I was at and keep my stress level down. I also did it because my mom hated it. Although, I don't want to look like everyone else or anything like that - I do notice I feel better when I dress better. I feel more confident and don't feel like people are judging the way I dress because in my mind, I know I look presentable. That's ridiculous that people see it as snobby - perhaps they think you are rich so they put you in a snobby rich category and don't want anything to do with it or something. Although, making assumptions like that is truly pointless to do.

Yeah ^_^ I do love my wedding dress. One day I feel like putting it on one day for kicks, but sadly - I can't get into that dress on my own since it needs to be tied in the back kinda like a person would loop a shoelace through shoes and then tie them. I can't do it by me self xD

My mom wanted me to wear hear wedding dress - it was an Ivory color and I would've loved it if it weren't for the old timey type buttons and the lace that goes up the neck. I have issues with turtlenecks and things like that because I feel that I'm choking for whatever reason. I don't like the feeling of it. My mom's dress seemed too plain for my taste and I didn't bother to try it on. I generally enjoy simple, but I suppose when it came to a wedding dress - I wanted something with an elegant floral design on it. Although, I'm sure there's Ivory dresses out there that are absolutely beautiful ^_^ also depends on the person's style, too.

Ha ha, scrapbooking xD I'm usually not so OCD-ish in real life when I'm doing things, but with scrapbooking or things like that I am just a little bit razz  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:44 am
Yokies

Mhm. He said it especially after the break-ins around town. If you shoot someone and they aren't dead, they could sue you and you could go to jail (something like that).
        Haha, that's actually the way I'm heading with my story, except there are bodies, bodies everywhere! XD
        Still, it would be nice to hear it. Even a 'good job!' would be encouraging.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:50 am
sundae princess

Seriously? How far along are you with saving up for it?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:26 am
Clasela
sundae princess

Seriously? How far along are you with saving up for it?

dont worry about it now my sister is now helping me on it and i dont want anything i just wanted to talk to the girls in the guild sweatdrop i never really had a wishlist  

Vanilla Baker

Precious Treater

9,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Mistress100

Devoted Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:21 am
Clasela

Could be. Animals are smart. When our puppy sees that we have our wallets and shoes on us, she goes and stands outside because she doesn't want us to go.
        What's wrong with your eye sight? I cannot see long distance so I have to use my glasses when driving because I literally cannot tell the difference between a bus and a truck!
        I've been good. I went on a big shopping trip yesterday and spent SO much money. But I haven't spoiled myself in ages and neither had my mum so we took advantage of it together.

Well, they're back. I went to remove it last night, and fell asleep.
This morning I wake up and they're back D:< Damn ants. -.-;

Yeah my dog is like that too, she hears the sound of keys jingle and she gets upset.

Just always had bad vision since I was little. I can't see anything 5 inches from my face without glasses. :/  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:11 am
Clasela

That sounds terrible, even if they were trying to break into your house? O_o;
They're not even in appropriate graves? XD; They're just literally everywhere?
Oh, yeah. It'd be better to at least let you know you did a good job, just so you're not sitting there wondering if there is anything wrong with it.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:14 pm
Um hello
((Feels weird stepping in on a conversation))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:23 pm
Clasela
Zombie_xKiller

We're a very laid back country, so it makes a great holiday place. ^o^ Although, like any place in the world, you should never go anywhere alone.
        It is. It's basically one of the reasons I come online, to try to make a change to other peoples lives and encourage and inspire them to follow their dreams.

Lol. I would never go to another place alone. But it would be nice to visit for the holidays. smile I mostly come here for entertainment. I like helping people any way I can, but I'm more comfortable with it if I talk to the person face to face. That way I can get a feel for who and how they are, and how to best help with their situation. You know?  

Zombie_xKiller

Firebreathing Lunatic

23,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:07 pm
sundae princess

Aw, that's sweet of her~ And that's lovely of you to just want to hang around and talk.
        But just so you know, if you ever need any help with anything, I would be happy to help you out. I have more gold than I need.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games