Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:40 pm
Veronica had sat down at a desk. She decided to do a bit of reading before class for begin. She looked up from her reading when she hears someone enter the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:01 am
From the fight and the previous conversation that was going on, Yui could deduce that Carlanza was probably a vampire so what was going on between her and Robert wasn't too entirely weird or confusing. If anything she was more worried that she might take a bite out of Carson. She was then a little surprised by how pushy, in a friendly way, Carlanza was being once she started grabbing everyone so they could get to class. Once she saw her reaction to her cold body, she had expected it and was about to say sorry, but Carlanza ended up ignoring it and grabbed her hand again. "U-Um yeah..." she replied, seeing how accepting she was of her.

omgIisonfiyah

shabatha

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:51 pm
((Went on vacation and where I stayed ended up not having internet. Can someone fill me in on what I missed?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:17 pm
Leprechaun_Sean

Isadora Davis

Things seemed better for Isadora's as she walks through the halls, now that she knew what she was doing. She felt that she was finally getting the hang of the school already. Confidence peeked its little head out like a curious kitten, starting to slowly get used to its surroundings in her. Just as she got to the class, however, there was a force onto her shoulder.. A rather abrupt one, too. Isadora was about to look up at the stranger and apologise, but the way he snarelled at her shut her up immediately. She could feel her tanned skin turn white at the angry, six-foot young man and felt the fear rush through her like a broken dam. Once recollecting herself she sheepishly entered the room and found a nice seat by the window, which was constantly hit by the glorious warm sun. If other students were like him, Isadora might not have the best time at the academy.

At least her human form won't.

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:04 pm
((I'm new here. Can someone fill me in on what's happening?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:21 pm
((Okay well, Minnta this is for you as well! So Carlanza and Rajin got into a fight where she was kicking his butt and the Marin the History professor stopped them. Rajin went off in a huff of disappointing humiliation and Carlanza felt awful if she hurt him. Well not much actually happened but now we are headed to History!))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:36 pm
(For a more in depth synopsis, stay tuned. As soon as I build up the strength to turn off Skyrim, I will deliver awesome.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:49 pm
((Gotcha wink ))

Scarlet pushed a strand of her dark locks out of her face as she walked down the hall. She was quietly cursing her mother for making her start school in the middle of the day. A quick peak at her schedule showed she had already missed math, P.E., and language arts. Not to mention lunch she thought sadly as her stomach rumbled. She was beginning to hate the woman who was her biological mother already. She was perfectly fine to live a human life, not knowing monsters were real or that she was included in the freak show. With a sigh Scarlet turned into the history room and found a empty seat in the back.

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:13 am
(My in depth synopsis)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:29 am
Carlanza smiled as she led the way, technically she led the way, to class where the teacher was probably waiting on them. She now had four friends. That's more than she had ever hoped for in her entire life. She loved the feelings of having friends. One was cold and two smelled really sweet. And Robert was so sweet anyway. Maybe that is why his blood tastes so sweet?

Shiyana smiled The bell just rang, you were right on cue Princess! She said happily moving towards the classroom. History. Maybe Hector would be okay. She also kind of wondered how the two combatants would handle being in the same classes every day... All day.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:03 pm
Robert followed behind Carlanza and entered the classroom with a yawn as he sees the seat near the window is taken. He looks at the seat behind that one and thinks if he cant get the full amount of sun, at least the view will be nice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:27 pm
Veronica closed her textbook when the class had started. She wondered vaguely if there were any other zombies in the class. But because of the rule about not showing monster forms she might never find out. Then again zombies don't look different anyway. Aside from her own glowing eyes at least. She pulled out a notebook, and a pen from her bag.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:21 pm
Marin Kawa

In her classroom Marin was putting her lunch away since he was able to finish it while walking over. Opening a drawer she pulled out a marker to write on the board behind her. Looking on her desk at the pile of papers she had. Her ear twitched slightly when the doorknob turned. Looking up she smirked since Mr. Uusash was trying to hide from her. Seeing others walking in she grabbed her roll sheet to look at how many students she had. Turning her back to the student she began to write on the board. First it was her name then she began to do the seating arrangement. She highly doubted the other teachers had set this up but it would thing go more smoother. Setting the seating arrangement on the board she drew a table and began to fill the squares with the student initials.

C.A
___H.D___C.K___Y.S
S.A
___O.F___N.L___R.U
V.B
___C.G___R.P___K.Z
I.D
___K.I___S.R____X.X

Putting her marker down once she was done she pointed to the board. "This will be your seating arrangement when you are in my class." She then grabbed the papers off her desk. "I would like for you all to move to your seats before I pass out your syllabus." She then gave a smile and rested a hip on her desk while she waited for the students to move.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:28 pm
((Both of my characters are next to each other. I didn't realize they had the same initials in their last name....))

Shiyana walked into class and saw her initials being second from the front in the farthest row. So that is where she headed. She waved goodbye to Krynn and Nicole since they were on the opposite side of the room. Then noticed HEctor was actually a diagonal from where she was sitting.

Carlanza had been about to sit next to Robert when she saw there were assigned seats. She slumped a little before heading to her seat. She was in the front.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:38 pm
Yui too was going to sit next to Carson and her new friends, but then she saw the seating arrangement. She looked sadly at Carson as she waved to him as she started to move to her new seat. Once she found her new seat it was then that she realized who was right behind her by looking at the seating chart again. Crap! she thought in her head. She didn't know his exact name, but putting the pieces together of what she heard when the teachers called on him, she figured it was that guy. The same guy that started the fight...hopefully he didn't realized who it was that "helped" Carlanza. There was no way she could sit calmly through this class now.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games