1x1 [VQ x LS] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:16 pm

Krynn smiled to Rajin and gave him a quick kiss. "I'll go ask them," Or, rather, suggest that they complete the meal regardless of wanting to or not. The lamia walked with a sway that she knew pleased her husband, getting into the elevator with ease. She knew both of them could afford a restaurant, but she wanted to be comfortable while she ate with him. Curled up in bed or in the living area with only each other as company. Perhaps when they were finished, they could walk and talk more. She thought on this as the elevator went down. It wasn't until the door opened that she remembered that her markings were visible and her heart fell nervously.

Kor walked into the kitchen after Krynn had already been gone for a few moments. He poured himself a glass of orange juice, looking to Rajin after he replaced the jug in the refrigerator. "So, powers back, huh?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:28 pm
The genie was hesitant to let the lamia go on her own. Having her go and leave by himself felt so discomforting. Rajin did his best not to show this kind of weakness though. Rajin went into the kitchen go get something. That was when he found Kor who inquired about his powers. The ifrit smiled proudly. "Yup. Nothing holding me back now." Rajin looked his proudest at the moment. He had forgotten that he still had the iron shackle bracelets on his wrists. "I could set the sea on fire if I wanted to." The genie boasted, even though that was a complete exaggeration of his capabilities. Such a feat would be impossible without some kind of assistance, like say, and oil slick or something.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:22 pm

It was after quite a few moments of staying to the back of the elevator that Krynn managed to make it back to their floor and rushed to the room her and her husband shared. She began to cover up her markings with make-up, taking extra time to sit and watch as the swirling black designs were removed from public view. No one would stare or know and no one would think that the lamia had run off and covered her body in obscene tattoos. No bad press. The snake stayed in the bathroom for longer than needed, though, watching herself. She turned so that she was sideways and touched her stomach tenderly. She let out a soft sigh and decided that, perhaps, she would speak again later.

Kor smiled back to Rajin and sipped at his orange juice. "Quite impressive! How do you plan to use them now that you have them back?" Perhaps Rajin had something productive in mind.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:32 pm
Rajin was speechless for a moment when Kor ask what he would do with powers now that he had them back. The genie's perplexed manner was obviously by his wide and suddenly stunned face. Rajin wasn't sure what he wanted to do now that he had his powers back. Then an idea came to him. "Oh! I'll just transform. Now that I can do it freely, whenever I choose, I can be in my true efreet form." Rajin said boastful. He took a few steps back and clenched his fists together, focusing his power. If memory served, it wouldn't take much to transform. Strangely, no matter how hard Rajin tried, he was unable to even call forth his horns. What was going on? "What..?! This can't be right. With the seals this weak, I should be able to transform with no problem!" It was apparent that Rajin's anger was starting to flare up now.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:43 pm

If her husband hadn't been angry and blatantly letting that be known, Krynn would have simply gone back down and actually speak with the kitchen staff. As it was, Rajin had concerned her. She moved away from the mirror and toward the kitchen. As she entered, she saw her brother's concerned look and nodded toward the rooms. Krynn watched her husband and then placed a hand to his chest. She didn't speak, but she did stare up at him with a concerned look of her own.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:06 pm
Rajin's hands were burning when he felt the soft touch of his wife's hand on his chest. The ifrit felt like burning the whole hotel down, but then reluctantly stopped. He down pitifully at Krynn. In the back of his mind, he was thankful that she had stopped him, and someone else voiced their appreciation, though, not directly. "Would you stop whining so much?" Said a voice from outside the kitchen. In came Sayid with a glass of scotch. "Honestly, you're even worse now that you have your powers back and that wretched personality of yours." Rajin locked eyes with his father. "What's the meaning of this? Why can't I transform? You said I had my powers back." Rajin was back to being hot with anger, but it was more reserved this time. He was waiting for the right moment to lash out. "You do have your powers back, but not all of them. You misunderstood your mother and I's gift. We released all but the very final seal on your locks. With that, we transferred the power of seal to reinforce the power of the final seal. That way, you could have everything, minus the ability to transform into your efreet form." The older took a sip of a drink and sighed heavily, looking down disappointingly. "There was a point to giving your powers back actually. It wasn't really to let you have your powers back, but to show your lover just how much a pitiful child you still are."

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:26 pm

Sayid's words sparked Krynn's anger and Rajin's heat started the fire. The snake turned around and faced the older genie, eyes narrowing significantly. The visual shift from boa to viper was intense and very fast. "You will not speak to, or of, my husband in that way," She was firm and defensive and her hands were in tight fists, hiding the color that was shifting in her fingertips. She refrained from transforming as much as she could, but her eyes narrowed even more and her ears began to point. "Giving him his personality and powers has been nothing but pleasant," He saved her with his powers. "And you are a cruel man to plan something so vile. You should feel nothing but shame."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:30 pm
The sudden backlash from Krynn was unexpected to say the least. Sayid felt stunned. Never before had a woman stood up to him, at least, not like this. sure, plenty of woman had said no to him and such, but none had flat out chastised him. To hide his sudden feelings of defeat, the ifrit took a swig of his drink. "Whatever, the two of you should just be off." Sayid then left, and went back out on the penthouse balcony.

Rajin looked down at his wife, slightly perplexed. The only person to actually speak out against his father was Rajin, but now, Krynn had defended him. The boy felt a strange gooey feeling in his chest. It was warm. Seldom did the genie ever feel this kind of feeling. When his father left, the ifrit embraced his lover suddenly. This must have been love.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:55 pm

The snake held a smirk at the lack of an intelligent remark from Sayid. The man tried to brush them off, but she knew better. She had made the man feel less, though she doubted he actually felt an ounce of shame. Humility was just fine. Krynn accepted her lover's embrace and returned it. Her stomach seemed to protest angrily. "I had to come back to cover," She smiled now, looking up to Rajin. She pulled back after some time, taking his hand this time. "I'm starving," She said, walking with him. "And you're welcome."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:37 pm
The ifrit smiled and gladly took his wife's hand as they walked to the elevator and went down to the ground floor. On the way down, Rajin informed Krynn that she might have to go into the kitchen herself. "I'm pretty sure the cook won't be pleased to see me, so you'll have to go in yourself. However, if he does give you trouble, just give me a holler." The ifrit said looking down to the lamia by his side. Their ride down wasn't exactly smooth, as there were a few stops on the way. An old couple, a glitzy looking family and one lone gentleman with a rich yet very creepy looking. The man seemed to be looking around, until his eye stopped on Krynn. Rajin was about to call the man out, but they had arrived at the ground floor. The genie quickly exited the elevator with his wife and took her to the kitchen. He felt the need to separate from that creepy person.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:09 pm

Krynn had assumed she would enter the kitchen herself, but as the couple, family, and man entered floor by floor the snake found herself watching the man out of all of them. She met his gaze and even after Rajin pulled her out and toward the kitchen, she paused and turned to the man. "Do I know you?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:36 pm
Rajin pulled his lover with him, away from the group they were with in the elevator. Once they were outside the kitchen, he directed her inside. Once she was inside, the ifrit patted her shoulder. "Remember, I'll be waiting outside if you need me or they give you any trouble." Rajin then let his wife walk inside to go ask for a meal to be prepared especially for her taste.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:30 am

At being pulled away from the man with the staring problem, Krynn's brow furrowed. She watched as Rajin spoke, then went into the kitchen. There was a smell within the area that filled her nostrils and made her mouth water. The smell of prepared human was intoxicating. She found the chef, speaking to him with subtle tones and soft words, secretive of her request. Once it was accepted, she smiled and asked that it be brought up to her room. She smiled and thanked the man, then went back to her lover. "They'll deliver it. I got you a plate too!" Of course, she didn't know if Rajin would enjoy the human or not.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:22 pm
While the ifrit waited for his lover to come out of the kitchen, he scoped out the lobby. People walking in and out seemed to pass him. One thing Rajin noticed, was the looks he was attracting from the women in lobby. Rajin was only wearing pants and a shirt. But the shirt was unbuttoned and showed of his muscular physique. There were some girl who had been to work up the courage to mosey in on the genie and talk to him. Rajin simply turned them away, saying he already had a girlfriend. This was what he said to the first few girls who accosted him. the rest were met with slightly more hostility as they were beginning to annoy him. None of them were up to his standards like Krynn. Rajin began to use a more haughty voice. "Get lost." He would say as he waited for his lover. Finally, just as the last girl came to him, and asked if he was single, Krynn showed up. The genie wrapped his arm around his lover without a second to lose. His temper finally cool. "Sorry, I'm spoken for." The genie said as he walked of with his wife. The two then left the lobby and went back up two their room, leaving the the vast room full of rejected women. The genie wondered what Krynn ordered as they rode the elevator up.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:52 pm

The nerve of these girls.. Krynn watched them with eyes so venomous that they shrunk away as though truly poisoned. She was not jealous of them, they could never please Rajin or appeal to his tastes the way she did.. but she was angry at them for even attempting to persuade her husband to have them. When the door to the elevator closed, the snake's tense and angry look remained for only a few moments. Once she softened, she leaned into him and spoke, "Do you suppose that 'ogling my husband' is a good enough excuse for assault?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff