Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:19 pm
"Oh? And what does bring you here?" Berith asked, crossing his arms and staring down at the sorcerer.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:40 pm
"Why, to return the thing, or rather person, you 'borrowed' from me." He replied. "I would like to have her back. Unless... you by chance let her out, which would be a rather grave mistake. Her vitals are in sort of... a terrible state magically speaking. That is partly why I halted her systems functions in that crystal. She is very likely to die, creating the opportunity for someone else to absorb her power. I have reason to believe Odin might be attempting to do just that, I well... I just can't have that, you know? That is why I want you to hand her over to me, if you don't mind."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:25 pm
"I see. And what do you plan on doing with her then? And why were you so interested in her in the first place?" Berith asked, raising an eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:36 pm
Max opened his mouth to say something, then closed it then lifted a hand and opened his mouth to talk again then closed it. Then he rubbed his chin, trying to decided whether or not he should call Berith's bluff or act stupid. In the end, he let out a sigh and decided to be coy. "You mean you don't know?" Max asked. "Certainly, I thought you of all people would know. We both were there when she was bathing. The mark was clear upon her back... It was quite a magnificent scene to watch: you turning out to be that little bird. I suppose I both am and am not surprised that you're so taken with her." Max shrugged. "As for what I'm planning, I am but a simple man. She excites me, and I want to study her."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:51 am
Khaz'therashk clacked his teeth together in irritation from the doorway, he had come all this way to find out what the hell was going on with all the shaking, and it turns out The Dark Lord of Chaos was having rowdy guests over, lovely.

Isbjorn nodded and grabbed Lilly as he jumped through the portal, making sure she wasn't left behind for any reason.

{Whoopsis, sorry sweatdrop }  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:29 pm
((I feel like Max and Khaz would get along very well. Hmm... you know, Fiona is left alone and the dark lord is distracted. trololololol))

"W-wah!" Lilly stuttered as she was taken through. "Y-you don't have to do that, you know..." She muttered, blushing as she went through. "Hmm... is it me or has this place... changed a little bit. It's so much brighter here..."

Fiona tried to continue resting as the sages slowly scanned her over, resorting to tonics to keep her healed since their black magic only made the damage worse.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:30 pm
((Hi guys. Will be back tomorrow. I've been catching up on course work for formative assessments and I really need to sleep early so see you bright and early ^^))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:39 pm
((Ok. Good luck snuggs!))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:39 pm
"You are an interesting being. How do I know that you are telling the truth in that she might die? You could be bluffing in order to try and get her away from me. She didn't seem to take too kindly to that prism either" Berith stated, taking a step closer to Max.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:29 am
"My thanks, but I think you are more so... So you did let her out of that prism." Max nodded. "And in that case, she attempted to heal herself in a painful spastic process. I could see that much the moment I picked her up the first time after attempting to escape from you. By all rights, she should have gone as far as the nearby city at least. I can't exactly gauge how much light magic she used to try to recover, but if it was over the amount Odin steals, it likely did more harm then good. At best, she'll feel tired and dizzy. At worse, she's coughing blood, in a coma, or dead. And if it were reaching that point, I don't think it would matter what my motivations were, since I'm probably the only one with the knowledge to break it." Max sighed. "But... I can see you have no intentions of handing her over, do you? I find that... interesting."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:29 pm
((Max the master of sass is now his new name…))

Fredrika paced around the hall, water standing forgotten on the table. Max had been gone for a while now and Wagner was being about as companionable now as the Homunculi who kept milling around seeing if they needed anything.

The silence was deafening, only punctuated by the sound of her boo's scuffing back and forth across the marble floor or the dragon's occasional movement. 'Maybe I should leave?' After all she had only promised to accompany Max as far as the city…but where would she go?

"Why didn't you kill me…" The question shattered in the air like glass as the young woman turned to face Wagner, her mouth set in to a tight frown. With little else to talk about the time might as well be spent trying to figure out her grumpy saviour.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:41 pm
((*rofl!* Snuggs, I love you! xd ))

"... because I didn't feel like it." Wagner replied, looking away, obviously not telling the truth. He shifted uncomfortably as he waited in silence.

The homunculi returned with the water and tea in fancy glasses on a tray. The homunculi said nothing and set the tray down on a table before stepping to the side.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:02 pm
((He's just a complete diva, back chatting the Lord of Darkness))

"Your a dragon. Your older than my city's existence, you ate god's know how many human's…as a matter of fact I watched you eat human's yet you didn't feel like it?" Slowly Fredrika's eyebrow rose, the look she was giving the dragon king was nothing short of sceptical.

Time trickled by slowly as she stood there staring at Wagner, watching him shift uncomfortably. Was there something she was missing? running a hand through her hair she sat back down, thanking the Homunculi for breaking the awkward silence. "Was it because I smelt?" She smiled sheepishly "I had been working with a lot of different substances that day…is a dragons appetite effected by smell?" It was an odd question but with little else to talk about the subject if his food seemed like somewhere to start. Seeing as she was technically meant to be food at one point.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:54 am
((True story))

"Would you like me to eat you now!" He howled at her with frustration. "If not, count your blessings and don't test my patience!"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:29 pm
"Go on then…" Fredrika's knuckles turned white as she griped at the arms of the chair, it took every ounce of will power for her not to run screaming from the room when the dragon's temper surfaced.

"W-why not me?" She had been joking about the smell, unless that really was his reason, however her question had been serious. Wagner had destroyed and eaten a city's garrison, why had she gotten away with little more than a dead arm from where he had tried to steal her heat during the night. The mechanic's voice shook, right now she poking a lizard who's patience was next to non-existent and with no sign of Max to bail her out this time.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games