Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Jason's Dorm/ home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:38 pm
User Image

Sato sat back down once his plate was full then started eating again. "You would know when they ask questions. If there isn't any questions then confirm that they understand the grading scale" answered. "I have a question. Do friends still bathing together or is that not a custom in this country or your lifestyle?" he asked. He wanted to give that a try since he didn't have a friend long enough to do that with.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:15 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason lookede over as he listened to what the other was saying and thought for a bit as he took a small breath and bite his own lip a bit. Slightly he nodded a bit "i see thank you for explaining it as best as you could. But for your question it depends in the person as well if they don't mind then you both are allowed to, why are you asking?"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:38 pm
User Image

"You're welcome" said Sato smiling. "Because....." he looks away blushing. "I want to do that with you. We could wash each other's back" he answered then smiles at him sheepishly.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:57 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Finishing up his food he took the plate and place it into the sink as he looked over at Sato gently hearing what he wanted and smiled a bit."Well you are the first to suggest that and as well in such a way its quiet different. But its a surprise since most don't ask that of me cause of my height and built"he said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:18 am
User Image

"Glad to be the first then" Sato thought blushing. "Well, helps that I'm much smaller than you so we can both fit in the tub if position correctly. Sort of like a parent and child, but different" he said getting up.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:53 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Listening to him he took a small breath as he relaxed a bit as he watched him slightly and gently. "Well thank you for saying that you are not scared of my height but I guess what I mean is that most didn't want to shower with me or be in the position with me because I am not their type or I am not what they want"he said gently.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:52 am
User Image

Sato brings his plate over to the sink now that he was finished eating. "That's weird. I had always gotten most people's preferences were tall, strong, handsome people" he said. "So would it be alright with you to take a bath together?" he asked him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:13 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Calmly he began to wash the plates while he hummed a bit before he moved a bit as he looked at him slightly as he shock his head a bit."Most people do want that but some do not want to tall or to strong or to handsome because they feel like they will leave them"he said calmly. Finishing up he looked over at Sato calmly while he smiled and nodded "Sure we can bath together"he said.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:25 am
User Image

"Thought you were going to say something like intimidated by your strength and insecure about the height and appearance difference, but you're probably right too" said Sato. He jumps up and down, "Yay! I will draw the bath" he exclaimed happily before hurrying of the kitchen then to the bathroom to start the bath water in the tub.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:45 am

While the men were waking at the hospital that was located just on the outskirt of Princeton Academy's school grounds. A patient in the COMA INTENSIVE CARE UNIT or Coma ICU had just woken up. A patient who had been a victim of a hit and run incident some period of time ago. Due to no identification and only a few cards, items and a G.E.D. Diploma that had been all but decimated beyond legibility they had nothing more than a card stating Jason's name and number on it to go off. Said patient had just woken and had groggily at first called out a couple names. -Jason- and -Sato-. When the patient sat up the first words had been asking for Jason and Sato. They had to get him laying back down and a nurse went through the items to find the card with the number. Calling it and it rang. getting an answering machine located

****NPC NURSE VIA ANSWERING MACHINE****

Hello. I'm Nurse David at the hospital outside Princeton Academy lands. I'm calling on behalf of a red headed john doe in our Coma ICU ward. He has been a patient in the coma ward for quite some time. Due to no identification or indication of next of kin we never contacted before. However, Patient John Doe has awakened from the coma he was in. The patient had been a victim of a brutal hit and run attempted murder incident some time back and is now asking for a Mr. Jason and a Sato. We found a card with a Mr. Jason Johnson and a number on it. If Mr. Johnson no longer resides here please ignore this message. Thanks. *click*

The message was delivered and the doctors would begin to interrogate John Doe and get him food as well as begin numerous tests. Arrange for a possible moving of room once they were sure he no longer needed to be in the intensive care unit. The answer machine now blinking due to the people in the household either not being in or busy doing other things.

OOC: please feel free to ignore the answering machine until after the bath scene. ^^

@Genka: thank you so much for being a sweetheart about this and if you ever need someone for Sato or one of your others please feel free to message me smile
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:51 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason smiled as he nodded a bit before he rubbed his cheek gently as he took a deep breath "Well sadly not many think the same way as you do but still thank you for not jumping to that conclusion about me"he said gently. Seeing him jumping up and softly he smiled letting him go as he washed up the dishes to get them drying as he then dried his hands off when he was done heading to the bathroom seeing the message figuring he would get to it after the bath.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:08 am
User Image

"Well, I am doin my best since I had jump to conclusions about people in the past" Sato responded. He plugged in the drain then he watched the water run now that he has it at the right temp. that he wants it to be. He began taking off his clothes. "Jason, are you coming?" he asked hearing Jason's footsteps.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:16 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Softly he shifted and moved to press the message before he stopped hearing Sato calling for him and nodded "Coming Sato, I am sorry for making you worried"he said gently as he headed to the bathroom calmly. Softly he walked in as he blinked seeing the other undressing and looked away so the other could have some privacy while he did this.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:40 pm
User Image

"Its okay, the bath is about ready now" Sato responded. He moves over to the bath tub as soon he finished with undressing. Turn off the water then looks over to Jason, "The bath has been drawn. You ready for this?" he asked his dear, close friend.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:59 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Walking into the bathroom he looked at him a bit and rubbed his cheek gently and softly before he began to undress himself as he nodded a bit. "Yes I am ready for this and are you? I have a message to listen to after this you okay with me listening to it before we head out?"he asked

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games