Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:06 am
Marcus released a long breath before pulling his fist back. "You are out of your league....you rely on moisture...you land creatures can't fight down here very well..." He said as he pulled his other hand back and toke a deep breath. "Wave..." He said as his eyes glowed again this time his fists glowed blue. "Barrage!!" He yelled as he began punching the air rapidly. sending a barrage of blue pulses towards Mozori. The wood of the shop began cracking as more water was pulled and soon it began tearing and breaking apart the shop form the force of his punches moving the water. He glared at the girl as he kept punching the air  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:15 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Laying there still as the barrages were coming Mizori's eyes glowed a deep green as the wood itself just before the attacks struck wrapped around her and pulled her into it vanishing in the wood as that area of shop was destroyed. Coming from the wall behind Marcus Mizori held two daggers in hand now. They were not the weapons she liked to use often but Marcus was not a foe she could hope to hold back against. The thought of having to kill him went thru her mind for a moment as she shook her head. "Yet you rely on the dead of the land to shelter you and provide comfort" Mizori said simply lunging out from the wood as moved low thrusting one of the daggers towards Marcus's side.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:35 am
Marcus chuckled. "Funny you say that when the man you work for is the bane of all life..." He said smirking as he saw the attack coming from the corner of his eye. "Predictable...SnapFreeze.."He muttered as the tip of the dagger cut into his kimono the side of his kimono froze trapping the dagger. "You are a far ways away from your element honey...but nice try..." He said lifting his other hand into the air as his trident appeared. He spun it so the spear end was facing Mizori and stabbed down at her.

"Ah...an Asgardian. It's been ages since I've seen one so young..."A voice said behind Joe as Davy Jones approached him ."And one so far from home...Tell me boy, what is troubling you?" He said as he approached Joe with his hands behind his back and a warm smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:49 am

Opening his eyes at the voice near him Joe looked over to see the man before him. "Others of this world are troubling me" Joe said simply as he sighed to himself reaching out and laying his hand on the handle of his mace. "Dark magics, mind trekking, and defiling the dead. These are not the way the world should be but, everywhere I look around and travel it is the same. This world has long since lost it's way" Joe told the man looking out towards the sea outside of the dome. Since the incident in his mind he had not been feeling the anxiety from the water as he had when they first arrived.

Mizori's eyes widened as the dagger was caught as she struggled to pull it out. It was frozen fast in Marcus's Kimono. Reaching out her hand contacted the ice as just as before the ice began to melt rapidly and be drained into Mizori's body. She pulled back just in time as the spear grazed her shoulder but missed piercing as her dagger was now free from the ice. Rolling she hopped back and to her feet as she held both daggers again in either hand. This man was getting on her nerves but with him continually draining moisture it was difficult to get close to him.

Inhaling deeply Mizori closed her eyes for a moment before exhaling a thick cloud of yellow pollen into the area quickly filling the air and room and stiffing the view of Marcus greatly. "All life requires moisture to survive. WIthout water fish and even fishmen will perish" Mizori called from in the cloud having bought herself a few moments of time atleast. Unlike the wood pollen could not be drained of moisture as it had no moisture to begin and would keep her hidden atleast till she was able to find an opening to attack.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:15 am
Davy Jones stroked his beard and listened before chuckling. "Child, this world is not as black and white as you believe it to be...if it were then still there would be shades in between." He said as he moved next to Joe and sat next to him. "A warrior must stick to his beliefs...that is true. Dead is dead I agree. But even the dead miss their loved ones." he said simply before looking at the water. "look at these waves...sure they are just water. But they are more than just that. They house life, conjure strength when enmass, can power things, can carry knowledge and order, but most importantly these waves bring faith." He said looking at Joe. "Even though the waves are blue they bring about the other colors. This world is not as lost as you think....it remembers and so do the creatures...but the people, THEY have lost their way." He said sighing. "I remember as a young boy all those centuries ago.. when the nations were at peace. We'd come together and celebrate the dead. With our combined power we were able to mirror our world to the afterlife so we may say hello to the ones lost to us...essence is everything...but it's the lost souls that push us to stand behind what each color means. You are strong, and you must remind this world of what it means to be strong, but flexible. Even when things are darkest. A true warrior masters many arts!" Davy said smiling before looking at his mace. "My....it's been a while since I've seen that Mace...better make the previous owner proud." He said chuckling.

Marcus growled slightly. "pollen eh? You don't understand anything child....why I brought my tribe down here or the event that happened." He said held his breath before he started to spin rapidly. "Water...twister!" He muttered as water wrapped around him making a twister form. "Release!" He called as he stopped spinning and pushed the water out catching the pollen and coating the walls and floor with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:25 am
Listening to the man's words Joe looked out at the water. The way things were put into perspective even Joe could see it and the way Jones spoke of the past gave Joe some hope to return things to how they were. "They would need guidance to see their errors" Joe said to him a smile slowly forming over his face. Jones put it easily into perspective the narrowness of his thinking but Jones still showed how his way of thinking in ways was correct. "I may have been to harsh upon them" Joe said rubbing the side of his head. "This is the only way I know of tho" he sighed a bit as he lifted his mace up showing it. "You know of the original owner?" Joe questioned holding the mace out as he looked to the man. He had not heard much of it only hints that the mace had once been held by one who held great power.

Huffing after she was now coated in water and pollen Mizori stood there the water absorbing into her skin. "This was a nice suit" she muttered to herself as the water soaked pollen had absorbed the water and was now passing it into the wood that was beginning to turn green everywhere the pollen lay. "Just stop will you. You won't win in this even if you are able to bring me down. The bad guys never win in the long run" Mizori said looking past Marcus at the cylinder of her bow that lay on the other side. She needed to get around Marcus and get to the bow so she could keep at a distance since attacking at close range wasn't going to work.

About to move a pain suddenly shot through her as she held her chest as she dropped to her knees. Her medicine she hadn't taken it when she had run into that man earlier. Reaching down to her pocket she found instead a ripped area where the metal container was supposed to be. "No" she muttered looking past Marcus in the reminiscence of where the wall was a small silver container shined. "Not now" she muttered gripping her chest tighter the pain increasing it had been a day now since the last time she had taken the medicine and the effects of her condition rapidly had snuck up on her with the continued combat with Marcus.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:37 pm
Jones nodded as he looked at it. "Yep...a man with vividly blonde hair who hailed from a mountain covered in storms. He said once that he was the one who covered the mountain in storms." He said smiling. "And nothing wrong with this being your only way,,,,you're friends can and will help you to understand and you must do the same for them."

Marcus watched her then looked behind him at the silver container. "Hmm?" He said as he picked it up and looked at it. "Ah...I see..." He said sighing as he walked towards Mizori before rolling it to her before walking outside. "You may want to reconsider your definitions of bad....ask you boss about the king..." He said sternly before walking towards the others  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:54 pm
Laying where she was as Marcus looked at at her Mizori was more then a little surprised when she tossed her medicine on the floor as it landed just a few inches away from her. Reaching out slowly Mizori grabbed it as she struggled to open it and pull one of the leaves from it. Her vision was started to waver heavily as she drug the poisonous leaf over to her mouth and bit into it chewing it slowly to the best of her abilities before swallowing it the bitter flavor over ridden by the waves of pain she was experience already around her the wood was starting to decay and splinter she had been controlling as it as well seemed to be reacting to the side effects of her lack of medicine. She could only watch Marcus as he said something and walked away unable to stop him in her current state or even attempt to make a fight with how rapidly it had struck her.

It took awhile before the attack had passed and she lay there finally pain free. The medicine had finally taken it's affect as she sighed in relief laying on her side now in the greatly trashed storehouse. How long had she been laying there she wondered slowly doing her best to get to her feet. From the look of it atleast an hour or so. She was covered in sweat from the convulsions she went thru and looked a mess after her ordeal. "Why of all times" she muttered doing her best to steady herself on the remnants of a counter top. "The symptoms are getting worse without the medicine" Mizori muttered to herself reaching down and picking up the silver container that had surprisingly not suffered even a scratch against Marcus's barrage of blows.

Shakily making her way to the middle of the room Mizori kneeled down and put her hands on the floor. A weak green pulse issued out from her as the wood slowly started to retract and repair itself moving to retake the forms it had been in before the fight had occurred. Her mind was on what Marcus had said to her about the definitions of bad and the reading that Shari had done for her. Were they meaningless words of criminals, or was there more behind them?

"Thor himself" Joe muttered under his breath as he looked down at the mace figuring quickly that was the man that Jones was speaking of. Gripping it's handled tightly a spark of electricity issued forth from it's surface as if it was reacting to the name spoken. "After my unworthy outburst of earlier, nay I wonder if we could be even called friends" Joe said to Jones as he slowly got up to his feet. Placing the mace upon his side Joe looked back out to the sea. "Be that as it may I have said that I would help them upon this quest and I be not a man that goes back on his words" Joe told Jones reaching his hand down towards him. "Thank you stranger, were not for you I do not know if I would still have been upon these lands nor held any sorts of conviction towards continuing."  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:22 pm
Davy Jones shoke his hand and stood before he smiled. "No problem friend....and the name is Jones, Davy Jones. I believe that you and your friends will be visiting me very soon" He smiled as he started to walk off. "Tell Marcus that someone came by my home looking for you guys..." He said looking back at Joe before walking off  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:56 pm

"He's not a dog...I doubt luring him with meat will work." Skye said when Evan came back with the large piece of meat. "He wanted to be alone so he would have gone somewhere with less people. Plus he's anxious to leave this place...maybe we should check the port. That's the only place he knows here and I doubt he would wander anywhere else." She suggested.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:37 am
"True, but it couldn't hurt, especially if we use it as a peace offering." Nick said, shrugging as he finished his smoke and disposed of the butt. "I just hope he's not in trouble." The assassin said, sighing.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:53 am

Arriving at the main gates, a blonde-haired woman in a royal blue business suit entered the underwater city. She had received orders from her boss to help out a fellow associate and she was the best suited for the location. "Aquatos...still beautiful as ever." she said while taking in the view. It had been several years since she was last here on business. Pulling a phone out of her pocket, she pushed a button before putting it up to her ear. "Hello darling, Mr. Mare sent me. I heard you might need a little help. Where can we meet up?" Muzet asked. Mizori was one of the few women she liked and it wasn't just because she was the boss' daughter.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:56 am

Finished now with repairing the two buildings Mizori shakily got back to her feet as she heard the ring from her wrist. Somehow after the hits her device was still for the most part intact tho heavily scratched up. "Muzet!?" Mizori called recognizing the voice instantly as she smile somewhat. "Im happy that Father sent someone I knew." Doing her best to stop shaking Mizori slowly made her way out of the buildings as she started for the hotel she had gotten. "Meet me at the hotel I will be there in a bit. I ran into Marcus" she said each step becoming a bit more stable then the last as her strength was starting to return. "He is just as strong as Father had said" she muttered catching a glimpse of herself in a passing window.

Standing still by the docks Joe gave the sea one last look before heading back inland. He had thanks to Jones had time to think on things, clear his head, and steady his convictions. "They should still be in that witch's shop" Joe muttered as he walked the streets passing by a woman on her cellphone speaking rather loudly. That was a device eventually he would need to or likely be force to acquire in the future as it made communications over long distances instantaneous. "The shaman's will likely not approve" he muttered quickening his pace back towards the shop.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:14 pm

"He'd of course sent the best for his daughter." Muzet said as she started walking towards the hotel, just missing one of her targets that passed by behind her. "I see you make quick work as always on finding our targets. Are you alright? He didn't hurt you did he? Otherwise I'll have to pay him back." She said with a smile at the last thing she said. She enjoyed the thought of punishing the criminals, but she had to control herself for now. "It should be easy to lure them out now that I'm here."

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:01 pm

"He didn't leave me to worse for wear" Mizori said over the communicator as she walked finally having returned to a normal stride as the last reminiscence of the side effects faded. "The side effects overcame me in the middle of our fight. It was strange he didn't finish me off there and instead simply picked up and tossed me my medicine" Mizori told Muzet thinking about what had happened when she had collapsed. "I thought for sure that would have been the end of me right there" she sighed happy atleast that it was infact not. Stopping finally infront of the hotel Mizori stood there to wait for Muzet. Her complexion was a mess and her assistant was currently no where to be found but she wanted to see Muzet before going to her room to clean off.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games