Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark
Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:48 pm
Mongooseh

PupSage

Rain Yupa

No name has contacted me and revealed he had a family emergency that kept him away for the last two weeks so I am allowing him to return to the game if he likes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:38 pm
I hope the emergency has been resolved and all is well. Assuming that it is, excellent! I'm glad No Name is still on board!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Noname 51

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:31 am
It isn't but, there isn't much I can do to help; besides sideline support. And I hate hospitals...

It is graphic, but if you want to read about it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3642635/Mother-miraculously-survives-SCALP-torn-metal-cutting-machine-industrial-accident.html  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:53 am
Noname 51
It isn't but, there isn't much I can do to help; besides sideline support. And I hate hospitals...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3642635/Mother-miraculously-survives-SCALP-torn-metal-cutting-machine-industrial-accident.html

That's kinda heavy. Strange it made the news on a UK newspaper website though.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:34 am
Noname 51

Mongooseh

PupSage

Rain Yupa

Until people start shooting again I'm ruling combat over. People can post as they see fit. Mongooseh you were not able to move close enough to the downed archer last round to see what had happened but you are now free to do so.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:11 pm
Mongooseh
Noname 51

I have found two UK newspaper websites, this and Metro. I also found it strange, but wasn't about to look at a gift horse in the mouth.  

Noname 51

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:17 pm
Noname 51
Mongooseh
Noname 51

I have found two UK newspaper websites, this and Metro. I also found it strange, but wasn't about to look at a gift horse in the mouth.

That means if it made it into the actual metro then anyone looking for a free paper on the london underground might of read it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:30 pm
PupSage
I don't want to kill him if he is playing ... but this is supposed to be a no evil campaign and arson is pretty high on the list of evil s**t.

Please tell me I'm not the only one in this RP that's ever arsoned before in a campaign sweatdrop Chaotic Good Sorcerer under the influence of bad lambant calamari, goaded by his Lawful Evil cat familiar named Mr. Scruffles who was trying to get his master killed so he could be free.

(Mr. Scruffles told him when he came down the following morning that he had burned down an orphanage, but it was actually a temple to an evil god).  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:35 pm
Rain Yupa
PupSage
I don't want to kill him if he is playing ... but this is supposed to be a no evil campaign and arson is pretty high on the list of evil s**t.

Please tell me I'm not the only one in this RP that's ever arsoned before in a campaign sweatdrop Chaotic Good Sorcerer under the influence of bad lambant calamari, goaded by his Lawful Evil cat familiar named Mr. Scruffles who was trying to get his master killed so he could be free.

(Mr. Scruffles told him when he came down the following morning that he had burned down an orphanage, but it was actually a temple to an evil god).

No... I gm too much to do that in my RL games. My players have accidentally committed genocide once.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:41 pm
Mongooseh

No... I gm too much to do that in my RL games. My players have accidentally committed genocide oncemore often than I would like to admit.

^This  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:32 pm
PupSage
Mongooseh

No... I gm too much to do that in my RL games. My players have accidentally committed genocide oncemore often than I would like to admit.

^This

More than once isn't an accident. I think you need new players.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:38 pm
PupSage

Are you moving into the wagon, or just over to it?  

Kowsauni
Crew

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:23 pm
Kowsauni
PupSage

Are you moving into the wagon, or just over to it?

Its probably to crowded to fit her at the moment with both Twyla and Petra. So probably just going to the back end for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:22 am
Mongooseh
(Someone intervene plez)

*breaths onto his monocle to fog it up, before proceeding to clean the lens with a silk cloth, not taking any other action*  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:46 am
Actually ignore my post let me work out something that satisfy ic valac and gets the game moving on from perpetual violence against shayne.  
[D&D 4e] Glimmers in the Dark

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games