Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:21 pm
Benjamin Cleft 🌹 Half Werewolf

User Image

Sits down watching Raven carefully smiling "thank you Philip for the new toy"

Wolfgang "true but you don't understand Philip he's the one who killed the vampire that turned Sara then he killed her, he was laughing while tears ran down his face....he maybe shy but he's a good trapper and seducer" looks at Vlad "he only hunts vampires Vlad"

My heart is like the full moon that I howl to at night it is my song voice

Dean,Henry,and Philip Cleft 🎶 The Triplet Werewolves

User Image

sniff the air guarding outside

Nods looking over the garden "extraordinary but you should know Wolf's bane is a good herb for helping pups calm down" sniffs the lilies

Stands up sniffing towa "you smell very sweet would you like to play with me?" gives towa puppy eyes

Three gifted wolves who adore their brother

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:34 pm
noah nods at what he said " do you know where i can find any thats one of the few i am having trouble finding " he said looking at him

towa tilted his head to the side " sure but " he flicks philps forhead lightly " that eye thing wont work on someone who prefected it with his brother " he said with a chuckle " what would oyu like to do "

vlad look at wolfgang with a dangerous look in his eye " he wont try anyhting with my children will he wolfgang if there is one thing we have in common its our love for our children"  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:44 pm

User Image

Looks at towa as he pick up Raven gently rocks him

Wolfgang "he won't harm them if he smelled Benjamin on them or in blood" looks at the sunrise sighing "Philip is a flirt at best when he finds so adorable"

User Image

sits on the grass howling a sweet melody

hands Noah a pack of seeds "here you go so you and my elder brother made that little pup be careful if a fight does start you start running with the pup" digs up a fresh patch dirt

Winces rubbing his head "ouch your mean...." then thinks "how about a simple walk in the forest?" Looks at towa smiling

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:06 pm
noah nodded his thanks and started to plant it " ah thanks this will be a big help " he said with a smile

towa nodded " ok but better tell your dad and mine so they know we have been having alot of trouble with hunters lately they almost got ben and nee-san " he said walking out the door

vlad nodded and patted wolfgang on the head " dont worry wolf gang everything will be ok pluss we have been needing to redo the treaty anyway its kinda old and outdated if you think about it "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:15 pm

User Image

Walks outside holding Raven "Henry giving my vamp prince gardening tips huh?" Smiles lightly at Noah and Henry

Wolfgang sighs "tell that to the elder wolves of the clans struck up bunch" places his head onto Vlad's shoulder

User Image

His ears perk up "the packs are here everyone!" Howls out

looks at Noah smiling "your welcome...the clans are nearing the forests border with the elders and next alpha leaders they look like they want a fight" his eyes glow bright silver

smiles nodding then sniffs the air growling "......." walks next to dean

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:28 pm
noah looked at benjamin with wide eyes " ben should we keep raven with us while this is going on or do we hide him " he said softly while moving to the kitchen to get one of the blood bags out so he could be at full strength towa already in there threw him one as they drained a few bags

wlad then looked up " look alive wolfgang they are close " he said as he got his leader no bull s**t face on a aura of authority around him  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:00 am

User Image

"We are not hiding Raven Noah" kisses his head while he stepped outside as the other alpha heirs walk into the clearing along with the elders

Wolfgang "don't do anything Vlad the elders know you" stands next to him

User Image

watches the clans carefully

His eyes change back into his gray ones as he stands next to his brothers

sniffs the air "they've got silver if needed for the vampires coming south of us"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:37 am
noah nodded and held raven in is arms and walked out side and stood next to his father and towa then behind them the council of the vampires were there now noah gave them a smile and a nod to which they gave a quick bow in return doing the dame to vlad

vlad just pattted wolfgang on the shoulder and walked over to the elders noah and towas next to him just slightly behind him when they all got infront of the elders they did a quick bow of respect " its good to see you all again friends " he spoke calmly to the elders " though i wish it was for a better reason " he said noah gently rocked raven who was squirming a bit lookng at the other werewolves with a curious look reaching out one of his hands to them  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:46 am
One of the heirs growled at Vlad "like hell you do your offspring turned the main clans heir Benjamin into a no good leech!" the wolves howl out til the arctic Elder slapped his grandson behind the head "show respect you stupid youth, Vladimir we are not here for that issue but for the child it could been a problem in the future and we all have enough issues with the hunters"

Benjamin walks up to the clans "what do you mean icestorm, if your telling me to basically kill my pup then I'll fight you all" snarls while the heirs growl at him the elder wolf nods "the pup must not live"

Wolfgang growls "the pup is a cleft icestorm your asking my own heir to kill his first pup" Stands next to Benjamin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:28 am
noahs and towas eyes gleamed a bright red " you will nto touch my baby i dont care what you say " he hissed out holding raven close to him who looked around at them all

vlad gave a look to wolfgang " he related to you at all " he muttered about the heir he then looked at icestorm " icestorm how could my grandson bring more problems about if anything it would help he has the blood of vampire werewolf and human going thru his veins " he looked at benjamin and his noah and place a hand on each of there shoulders " calm yourselfs i would think icestorm would relize that killing little raven will bring ore problems then solve them" he said  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:42 am
Wolfgang "Vlad they don't care they've been waiting for this" glares at the elders

The elders nod "that is true Wolfgang you see your father respected your vampiric guardian as a long life friend but we've never trusted vampires so either the child dies or we'll have war unless Benjamin challenges the clans heirs to a fight as is our law"

Benjamin "your lying elders if I do fight you know I'll have to leave my love and pup for two years" looks at the elders "please tell your lying let's just make a new treaty for Christ's sake!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:26 am
vlad looked at ice storm " you rember how the wars were icestrom do you reall want the younger genaration have to go thru that like you all did to see the ones they love and care for die around them over somthing so stupid do not forget the last war id did not take part of because i had my family to watch over but " a dark opprsive feeling washed over them form the most powerfull vampire alive " if you do start a war i will be the one thst leads my army this time around and you will be slaughtered if i have to break my promise to wolfgangs father to keep my family safe i will " the feelign then left " and young benjamin is right we have needed a new treaty for awhile "  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:36 am
The elders nod lightly "fine but Benjamin remember you need to train in order to become the clans leader like your father and grandfather was before you" looks at Benjamin "training is in the mountains as always"

Benjamin sighs nodding "alright let's make this treaty last then" the clans heirs sit on the ground wrapped in their territory fur

Wolfgang "let the young do this Vlad and calm down"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:49 pm
vlad looked at towa and noah " you two do this ill take care of raven until then " he said taking raven following wolfgang inside his guard staying with the twins

the twins nodded and sat next to benjamin and prepaired to go over the new treaty  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:00 pm

User Image

bites onto his forefinger as blood drops from the tiny wound he gets out some fresh smooth paper as he wrote "With my blood this treaty is binding to the wolf clans and vampires as future leader. No one shall shed the others blood unless they are mentally unstable or insane, respect the borders and laws within even in neutral areas but if this treaty is not followed the one who betrays this treaty will be put to death by hunters. Sighed Benjamin Johnathan Cleft the second" he writes onto the paper as his blood stained it

User Image

signs his name "agreed" his finger healed quickly

"respectable actions as well rewards" signs next to Dean's signature

nods as he signs last while the other heirs sign the parchment in their own blood

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games