Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] The Hatching Grounds
It's Now The Monster Mash: The Spooky Clutch Hatching! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:07 am
Rylyrr

Rylyrr swallowed down a bit of anger at the girl's parents for if anyone had suggest his sister or his niece to be a good girl and marry someone to make them proud, he would have broke their nose.

"Esfir, listen, if you want to stay here, after all that has happened this rather eventful day, no one can force you to leave. You have a choice," He soothed. "And if she tries, gather up all your courage and tell her no, you want to stay here."
DaisyMilk
Esfir

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:09 am
Shahera reached Serfie as she looked like she was about to collapse. She hadn’t actually grabbed her when Marinel was there bleeding from the face. At least he was reasonably okay. She began to see if she could find Migel to hold Serfie while Shahera tried to bandage Marinel up. Head wounds bleed a lot. With a mental sigh, she ripped at her robe to make a bandage, (why couldn’t they bring bandages with them on the Sands again?) and reached for Marinel. “Here…”

CRUNCH.

…s**t…

Revel1984

Thaliawen

DruidTigeress

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:12 am
Serfie's legs couldn't hold her anymore, she dropped to the Sands, she couldn't have run a step, though she wanted to, she could feel the heat of the Sands through her robe already, "sort him" she said, wincing as she heard the crunch, pulling her knees up and hugging them with her arms ... much more and she might start rocking ...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:12 am
Vosin and Killakeeth (W)

Nearly all the eggs had hatched. Just a couple left. And of course having them impress. They'd be talking about this hatching for some time to come. Two eggs smacked together, resulting in a loud noise. That was one way to break your eggs! And Scarlet "helping" it's sibling hatch before returning to her carnage. Vosin wondered if the candidates would be willing to stand after this. Maybe some. That meant more work for her and Killakeeth. The gold rumbled her approval quickly at the thought before resuming her humming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Candidate Rinis (W)

Scarlet continued among the candidates, singling out boys for her.... attention. Rinis felt bad for them. They were rather receiving the worst in this hatching. A loud crash noise startled her into jumping and spinning as two eggs slammed head? head first into each other. She tried to make heads or tails out of the resulting confusion. dragonet bodies, legs, and tails everywhere! One egg still seemed mostly intact. A tiny claw peeked out of Eggshell White. Rinis silently rooted the tiny creature to make it's entrance. Scarlet also heard it's call and came to the occupant's rescue and shattering the egg before turning on a couple more boys.  

magnadearel

Masterharper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:13 am
The Werewolf Green
You!

You, you, you, you, you!

Oblivious to the pain and hurt, the little green suddenly came running up to their most perfect one. She sidestepped Marinel as well, not at all interested in the poor chew toy. Like night and day, she pushed past Serfie so she could rear up and nuzzle Shahera and give a loud and triumphant awooooooooo!

Awooooooooooo! MINE! There you are!! I have grown tired of playing alone, and need you, and missed you. How clever of you to stay out of the way of all the carnage. The green's eyes whirled rainbow, and she sent the girl wave upon wave of love, devotion, affection, and approval.

Now let's go play! And eat! And play! And dance! And climb! Except I don't know how to do some of that, but maybe you will teach me, yes? Your Therianth wants to know everything you know, my perfect one! The green's tail wagged like a canine's and there was nothing but joy. Let the world fall apart around them -- this green didn't care.

User Image

faesinger

Revel1984

Thaliawen

Roana

Roana appreciated Iathe not making comment about using her as support, it truly wasn't a bad wound, it would heal with nothing but a fine scar, however it till hurt! Plus with so many dragons on the sands she had to hop pretty sharpish to avoid them, shuffling closer to Iathe as the green goblin sped past to avoid being mowed over by the joyful rush before she headed over to the white egg and then the rainbow swirl of impression.

But things were still moving in a positive direction, the feel of the sands still safer since the removal of the bronze brothers...right up until a certain green made her way on the scene. Not only was she having none of her brothers restraints she was determined to cause damage! "And she seems to have something against the male candidates." Roana noted wryly. It was tragic and bloody and awful but Roana still couldn't help the thought that is usually took a few years to build up hat level of hate for the opposite gender. she flinched as the green choose her third victim.

She spared only a brief glance around to make sure there was no danger from any other hatchlings.

Tsunake

K'gan and Singarth

K'gan snorted softly at Nora. "Yea, well you still have your work cut out for you." The Blue rider answered before falling silent so that he could here Farellen's struggling half words and try and make sense of them, he leaned in close as he was able to without upsetting the healer's work. "The white?" K'gan repeted lifting his head to look for the dragon of concern. "Look's like he's still getting treatment from the healers but he impressed and he is with his new rider, so I think he'll be fine." K'gan assured him. He hadn't seen al of what had happened but he gathered the white had been involved in

He also took time to look at the sands and the destruction the new green was wreaking on the unfortunate male candidates. Nora would have his hands full over the next few days.

Andranis

Revel1984

Sinders Path

Liberal Lover

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Nooooooooo! He was escaping! The Scarlet Green chased after the Candidate that she'd presumed for dead, rage fueling her as Dezerac made his way off the sands. She was going to rip, and tear, and she didn't care who got in her--

The Cobalt Bronze thundered into his sister with all of his power, interposing himself between the Green and her intended prey.

Never. Never again. You will not touch him! he cried, bugling his defiance. He was larger than her, and though her teeth and claws hurt, he would not budge. Not from this. Never from this.

How dare he! HOW DARE HE DENY HER! He's mine, he's mine, he's MINE!

No, the Bronze disagreed, turning his head to gaze upon Dezerac. His eyes whirled rainbow, although shot through with heavy flicks of grey. He is Mine

NOO! NO! NO! She wouldn't let him, she wouldn't let him, not after this! Not after all of this! The Green latched onto the Bronze's throat, aiming to kill.

Dezerac, your Vedmath needs you. Please... please don't... leave me...

to die.

User Image

Meepfur

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:15 am
Migel

What remained of their little group still stood, waiting together. For both the good and the bad of what would come. It was the bad that came next, however. "Shells.." he muttered when the green pounced. Before he had a chance to push Marinel away. He took a step back, avoiding the flailing wings and claws, stepping in only after the green was gone.

"Here, I can take care of him." he said, to Shahera, taking the bandage and pressing it to Marinel's head. He'd noticed a pattern with the green's victims anyway. "I think you two are safer without us." he added, wryly.

One of the other candidates nearby had started screaming, and he threw a look at Shahera. He was not equipped to deal with that.

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:20 am
Esfir

Did she have courage? Esfir considered Rylyrr's words carefully and examined her own admittedly mixed up feelings. Even with the terrible things she'd seen today, she knew she never wanted to leave. She smiled slightly, though the expression had a hint of a nervous rictus to it and nodded.

"Poppa'd back me. He's so happy that Search dragons found me. It's only Momma who's disappointed..."

Her voice trailed off as she saw the werewolf impress. A true smile lit up her features and she tipped her face up to grin at Rylyrr.

"Oh, the clever little thing found her person! How lovely!"

The smile quickly faded and turned into an expression of total horror. She'd turned just in time to see the angry little green attack her brother. Wordlessly, she forced herself to turn away. She couldn't watch this.

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:25 am
Isilje

Oh faranth, her heart was aching, and she wanted to LEAVE. Hands covered her eyes as she stumbled back. That Green was terrifying...  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Alya

"Oh, no." She whispered as the green began her rampage. "Oh, no, no, no, no--" The dragon tore into boys, heedless of the damage--or, maybe she was trying to kill them.... Her bronze sibling wasn't spared her wrath either, and Alya flinched at the sight of the ichor spilling from his body. It was only when the green threw herself at yet another victim, and when that horrible crunch filled the air--

....Alya felt her legs give out, heedless of the sand that burned her through the robes as landed on the sands. She stared dumbly ahead, just watching the boy who had been bit so savagely. Was he.... Was he...?

Meepfur

-_Wish of Tevarae_-

---

Iathe

At the sound of that crunch, Iathe let out a slow, wordless hiss between her teeth--closing her eyes briefly with a grimace. The bronze dragonet's eyes were whirling, colored rainbow with the signs of Impression--but who? Would it even matter? The green had snapped her vicious mouth around the other's throat, clearly going for the kill--

"Farnath," She breathed, unconsciously reaching out to protectively wrap one arm around Roana.

Sinders Path

Vash

Had she truly known what chaos could befall the Sands during a hatching, would she still have been so brave when first walking on said Sands? Probably not. The initial excitement at there being baby dragons!!! had quite suddenly turned into an, omg please don't notice me...

There was definitely enough fuel to fire her nightmares for a good while.

And what had happened to Dolmar....

Vash shivered and managed to keep herself out of harms way by some miracle. She was proud of herself for not fainting with fear. Or from all the blood. And horrible crunching noises. Okay, maybe she was a little too pale in color. And felt a little nauseous. Especially thinking about Dolmar.

He's alright. He's going to be alright. She just had to keep telling herself that. And possibly, she might believe it. Maybe. A little.

Quote:
Vash is open to interactions from anyone...no idea where exactly where she's standing x3

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:29 am
Nilah44

Damon nodded agreement as long as she is opposed to hurting you fone but if she gets frustrated I'll let ger have me. At least there is some comic relief in all the blood." He pointed at the sneaker blue that liked to shreik behind people. "I hope their bunk will be far from ours if we impress. There is the Djinn too still basking slowly in the limelight over there."

"Honestly Im hungry but so much carnage is making me a little sea sick anyway."

Reenav held her gently but firmly. "I know perhaps this is why so many rules are a good thing? Maybe we have them for a reason?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:31 am
Rylyrr

"Wonderful things happen... and terrible things," Rylyrr trailed off letting her hide into him again if needed. "It is unfortunate, that these things happen... Not every hatching. This one is bloody beyond any I can think of." He said, calm, and carefully holding her.

"But," He said, looking down at Esfir. "My elder brothers all tell me that it is worth it, to find the other half that completes you."

DaisyMilk
Esfir

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:34 am
magnadearel

L'saen watched the grounds in horror. "Solouth can we not go get her? Look at all the blood and rampage. YOUR hatching was not like this! Gods what if that rabid green goes after her???"

Calm down, none of them have touched her or those four yet. My hatching was exceptional this one well it is terrifying but if you pull her , which we are not allowed to do she might miss her chosen and they will go between and be lost forever. Then how will you feel?

He bugled encouragement out all the same, she would know his voice.  
[IC RP] The Hatching Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games