Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:38 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
Ishizai came back down to the ground, her wings too tired to keep her in the air any longer.
heres your sword said will, now come fellow me, i now a great place to eat said will
"Thanks," Ishizai said, taking her sword from him. ((might not be on much for a while, i have exams))
(ok)your wellcome said will,then come this was he said and so the 2 of them make it to aplace that was huge the outside looed like a clock tower
"Cool," Ishizai gasped, "What is this place?"

its called the tower of lost time, becUSE THINGs HAppen here that are forever lost,
will opened the door for her and the inside looked like an old dark castle
feel free to look around said will
Ishizai looked inside warily, unsure of whether or not she should enter.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:05 pm
Tiger pads through a forest with her green eyes glittering. "Oh... where did she go? I wish I wasnt stuck, and as a fox, oh how i wish i was a cat right now." Tiger sits and swishes her tail impatiently. "Dumb freaking demon had to get that concoction into me. He isnt far now." Tiger gets off and starts tracking him again.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:46 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
"Thanks," Ishizai said, taking her sword from him. ((might not be on much for a while, i have exams))
(ok)your wellcome said will,then come this was he said and so the 2 of them make it to aplace that was huge the outside looed like a clock tower

its called the tower of lost time, becUSE THINGs HAppen here that are forever lost,

this place can also show you wht happened in the past ,what will happen and what may or may not happensaid will as it closed on its own will  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:15 am
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
a shiver ran up fearth spine as she felt will bloodlust acroos the plains . she stod up quickly and moved to leave but he dad stopped her
"no don't this is somethig he must do alone .."
"but I "
"no ... just stay and wait it is his battle not yours understand?"
fearth looked away unhappy but made no atemp to run.

you dis apoint me said a voice there was a man right benide willow,it was Can,he changed much his skin was now pale and he now had wings of an angel,,will is going to be dead, he said then he was gone,

mean whale with will
there was gray smoke, comeing out of the ground, there was a shadow comeing out of the ground it became the ski, there was meny fouting eyes, will you called it said, yes i did, me fight fair and take a killable form said he, NO said Didamus then it begain hiting will with lighting
fearth jumped up and ran out of the cave shifting into a fourm she she never used... her body shifted and craked as she became a small wesal it was pure white and about the size of carsiws arm, the small creature was not very strong but it cave her a small advantige, the wesal was close to ground and hard to see and when fearth say the lightning in the distance she picked up speed.
Will tried to block the hot lightning but wasn't doing very well when a larg wesal jumped from behind him...
"that thing must have a death wish said the mist and lunched a bolt og lighting at it, fearth changed back in one flash and was hit head on with the lightnig .
"Fearth are you?"
"I am fine lightning is like surger to me no hurm done , hump so who the hell are you !" she snapped at the mist and drew her blads at the same time they were not as will had remebered them .
They were of soild whit gold all out with yellow gold runing along the baldes likes vains inside a bodie. the halts were covered in jewwles and black opls corsed with magic.
my name is Will said will, as he was beening hit by lighting some more, he know the only way the make light not hurt me is to become more demon like, but i don't know what would happen if i did will was thinking
then will pulled out his bade, but the blade had a liveing eye and it was at this time lava rock like

"I see well as long as thats cleared up !"
fearth turned to the mist and graled low she didn't like it when people messed with will and she intenede to put a fast stop to it , but first she needed to help stabalize Wills body, being a demon was much harder then one would think exspzcily if you are changing into one .  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:37 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

this place can also show you wht happened in the past ,what will happen and what may or may not happensaid will as it closed on its own will

"It can show the past?" Ishizai gasped, "You mean this place could show me what I have forgotten?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:45 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
a shiver ran up fearth spine as she felt will bloodlust acroos the plains . she stod up quickly and moved to leave but he dad stopped her
"but I "

you dis apoint me said a voice there was a man right benide willow,it was Can,he changed much his skin was now pale and he now had wings of an angel,,will is going to be dead, he said then he was gone,

mean whale with will
there was gray smoke, comeing out of the ground, there was a shadow comeing out of the ground it became the ski, there was meny fouting eyes, will you called it said, yes i did, me fight fair and take a killable form said he, NO said Didamus then it begain hiting will with lighting
fearth jumped up and ran out of the cave shifting into a fourm she she never used... her body shifted and craked as she became a small wesal it was pure white and about the size of carsiws arm, the small creature was not very strong but it cave her a small advantige, the wesal was close to ground and hard to see and when fearth say the lightning in the distance she picked up speed.
Will tried to block the hot lightning but wasn't doing very well when a larg wesal jumped from behind him...
"that thing must have a death wish said the mist and lunched a bolt og lighting at it, fearth changed back in one flash and was hit head on with the lightnig .
"Fearth are you?"
"I am fine lightning is like surger to me no hurm done , hump so who the hell are you !" she snapped at the mist and drew her blads at the same time they were not as will had remebered them .
They were of soild whit gold all out with yellow gold runing along the baldes likes vains inside a bodie. the halts were covered in jewwles and black opls corsed with magic.
my name is Will said will, as he was beening hit by lighting some more, he know the only way the make light not hurt me is to become more demon like, but i don't know what would happen if i did will was thinking
then will pulled out his bade, but the blade had a liveing eye and it was at this time lava rock like

fearth turned to the mist and graled low she didn't like it when people messed with will and she intenede to put a fast stop to it , but first she needed to help stabalize Wills body, being a demon was much harder then one would think exspzcily if you are changing into one .
will cut his hand and make a magic sign on the ground useing his blood, it begain to light up, the ground begain to look like crimson blood color,but deep down you knew will did more to it then that, after the lighting was gone so was will,at lest it looked that way,,  

williams_101

williams_101

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:48 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

"It can show the past?" Ishizai gasped, "You mean this place could show me what I have forgotten?"
yes,but it could allso kill you...just kidding said will, but you could run in to a bad nightmare  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:46 am
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
"but I "

mean whale with will
"Fearth are you?"

will cut his hand and make a magic sign on the ground useing his blood, it begain to light up, the ground begain to look like crimson blood color,but deep down you knew will did more to it then that, after the lighting was gone so was will,at lest it looked that way,,

"what te.. were the hell did he go ?" the mist monster turned to fearth that stod laughing some what ,
"What wre is he tell me or i'll.
"Or you'll what? you can't do any thing to me you know that lol, but i bet Will could do somthing to you.!
"What ? " the ground schok some what .....  

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:23 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
williams_101
fearth
"Fearth are you?"

"what te.. were the hell did he go ?" the mist monster turned to fearth that stod laughing some what ,
"What wre is he tell me or i'll.
"Or you'll what? you can't do any thing to me you know that lol, but i bet Will could do somthing to you.!
"What ? " the ground schok some what .....

9.8.7.65.4.3.2. one a huge beam of flaming light shot out of the gound, and with it came Will, but not he looked the way he did before you lost him for that year, but now his eyes was golden, and his sword was the way it once was for now,, will just had a smirk on his face, the eyes wasns there anymore,so you ran away....Didamus said will....no Matter.... he said also
whats up said will as he turned around to feath  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:58 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

yes,but it could allso kill you...just kidding said will, but you could run in to a bad nightmare
"I don't care," Ishizai replied, "Something tells me there is something important I need to remember."  

Leliana Andraste

williams_101

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:36 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

"I don't care," Ishizai replied, "Something tells me there is something important I need to remember."

ok,then lets go in then the door opened on its own, asshe walked in there was a blackout and the only thing there was a crimson black box with manny demonic signs on it  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:32 pm
Tiger finally finds her target near a river and watches him with cold eyes. Suddenly she springs out and pins him. "Thank you, time to go see your master." Tiger says smiling as she takes the potion off of his pale neck. Then she steps on his forehead and he disappears with a panicked look on his face. "Hmph. Shows you." Tiger breaks it in her mouth carefully trying not to destroy her mouth. Tiger spits out the glass then curls up for a nap and waits for the potion to take effect.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:57 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

ok,then lets go in then the door opened on its own, asshe walked in there was a blackout and the only thing there was a crimson black box with manny demonic signs on it
"What's that?" Ishizai asked, seeing the box.

((may not be online for a while. I'll try to get back online as soon as possible))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:01 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

((may not be online for a while. I'll try to get back online as soon as possible))
you noticed that will didn't move,time was stoped
the box was just there jumping up and down now  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:26 am
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai

you noticed that will didn't move,time was stoped
the box was just there jumping up and down now

"what the...?" Ishizai muttered, "What's going on?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games