Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I give this thread a name?
Yes... and I've posted my suggestion on the last page.
16%
 16%  [ 42 ]
No... If it ain't broke... blah blah blah
83%
 83%  [ 208 ]
Total Votes : 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:02 pm
xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:20 pm
I don't care about any of the rest of it. I just came here for the cookies.

WHAT? eek

Corbin Noir

charamath

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:38 pm
ricken fracken kids in the avie arena are ticking me off.... Seriously, it's like the less coordination or total effort, the greater the avie does, because there's dozens of little idjits going 'Like, OMG! It's SOOO COOL! Distorted, bright, sparkly things like totally catch my minuscule attention span!' And when yours actually LOOKS like something, they rate you crap.... ok, rant over. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:12 pm
ninja  

LadyJ86

Devoted Hourglass

13,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Expert Skill 150

Mayumi_Yuy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:59 am
Ooh, cookies? Where?! Oh, and I think I just saw a FAIL  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:02 am
charamath
ricken fracken kids in the avie arena are ticking me off.... Seriously, it's like the less coordination or total effort, the greater the avie does, because there's dozens of little idjits going 'Like, OMG! It's SOOO COOL! Distorted, bright, sparkly things like totally catch my minuscule attention span!' And when yours actually LOOKS like something, they rate you crap.... ok, rant over. xp

Oh, totally with you on that one. It annoys me like none other.  

Mayumi_Yuy

Amarella Harte

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:53 pm
heart Hey whenever you guys put your contest in your sig, I go vote for you (er...now that I know how! LOL).

I have yet to see anyone from this guild make an avi that I thought deserved a three or less. (I kinda said that round-about, huh? Did you guys get that?) Actually I wouldn't vote at all if it I thought it was a three or less just because I can't bring myself to tell someone that.
neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:32 pm
Draconian Pheonix
ninja Do I get to say the F-word for once? sweatdrop
Or am I still a little off question Well I'm always a little off, but thats besides the point
rofl I think I need to sleep, my mind is warped gonk

Yes, you're now entitled to say FAIL twisted  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Morey27

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:17 pm
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:55 pm
Amarella Harte
heart Hey whenever you guys put your contest in your sig, I go vote for you (er...now that I know how! LOL).

I have yet to see anyone from this guild make an avi that I thought deserved a three or less. (I kinda said that round-about, huh? Did you guys get that?) Actually I wouldn't vote at all if it I thought it was a three or less just because I can't bring myself to tell someone that.
neutral

I had some little b* rate me a 1 because of the name! And she didn't even argue it right! Stupid little butt, FREYJA is the goddess of fertility, FREYA is a HORSE. And the name had nothing to do with the entry anyways. Damn little butt-wipe severely knocked down my score!
scream  

charamath

Georgia Gator

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:32 am
charamath

I remember seeing an avi win about 2 weeks ago... and I pondered the thought of how such a poorly made avi could've won. You hit that nail right on the head. I couldn't agree more.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:17 pm
confused razz  

Ska Iktomi

Alien Bookworm

10,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:27 pm
Stargazer Lily spies with her beady little eyes....

some
FAILURE to understand the concept of this thread... scream  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:19 pm
Stargazer Lily

some

4X on this page alone... so sad....  

Lil-Jo
Crew

Catira Norr

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:10 pm
Lil-Jo
Stargazer Lily

some

4X on this page alone... so sad....

Ah... but maybe they just don't have a lot to say. After all, we geezers sometimes forget what we were.... er... now what was I going to say ??  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games