Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:06 pm
"Lufu huh, interesting name..." Strike jumped down off the ledge and walked in. "So, where is he?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:07 pm
Lufu looked up at the new arrival.
"Hey, you have wings too! Are another Fallen Angel? Or are you a normal one..."
He shrugged and smiled. "Whatever the case, it's a pleasure to meet you."

((backness!))  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:13 pm
((wb XD))

Zack pointed to Lufu and smiled. "there." Zack sighed and looked at the two while he sat in bed.

Xixi came out of her room and looked at her dad. She walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Xixi's father flapped his demonic wings and smiled. "Hi darling." Xixi smiled and replied back. "hi dad. Where did strike go?" she covered her mouth and closed her eyes tight. "who? You meant that repair man?" Xixi sighed and lowered her head. Was that the best he could think of!? She thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:17 pm
"Yes, I am of the fallen. I see you have made a new friend. Anyone else I have missed?" Strike turned to Lufu. "I am Strike by the way. Just in case this meat head hasn't mentioned me." Strike sits down next to Zack. "So, how bout it meat head, anyone else you have befriended? Doesn't really matter, you seem different now. I like it."  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:19 pm
Zack glared at strike for calling him meat head. He slapped the back of his head and stood up. "No for your info."

Xixi took her father into the living room and sat him down to tell him about strike...but she was scared to do so...what if he disproved of him...Strike had already lied.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:24 pm
Lufu stared at the pair for a moment. Meathead? Are they really friends? This place is strange beyond doubt... He sighed and put the matter aside. There were probably things he hadn't taken into account, but he decided not to worry about it. He examined Strike with curiosity. He looks a little ruffled, he thought, I wonder what he was doing before he came here?  

Sceadu Phoenix

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:28 pm
"Hmm, alright then. So much for the happy mood. I guess I'm out of here. I have building to do. Not that you would know about that...." Strike ran for the balcony and jumped off. "See you later Lufu, don't let mister downer suck you down...." Strike flew off in the direction of the mountains.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:34 pm
Xixi looked at her father and smiled a little but it faded. "Hows work.." She asked a little afraid. "oh, fun...i just bought another soul. "He said casually. He leaned back on the couch and looked at Xixi. "You look older." He said. Xixi looked down at her lap. "Thats because I've grown up dad..." Shes said. He hadnt seen her in 4 years already.

Zack lifted a fist. "Shutup Strike." Zack mumbeled.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:35 pm
Lufu looked up when he heard Strike mention building.
Racing out onto the balcony he jumped into the air and shot after Strike. Eventually catching up, he waved to catch Strike's attention and asked:
"You said something about biulding. Might I be of assistance? I need to practice anyway." He slowed to a slightly slower glide, hoping he would be allowed to help. It had been so long since he had ben able to practice that skill...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:46 pm
Strike looks back to see Lufu following him. "I'm sorry, but the place is meant to be kept a secret. Perhaps if you had some power, like I can control the wind, than maybe I could use you. But you must promise to keep it to yourself, no one can know. If you break my trust, I will break you..." Strike looked at him seriously. "I must go alone for now. Turn back, I will come if I need help...." Strike turned from the path of the mountains to that of a path towards Xixi's. He forgot the plans on her table. He would have to go back to get them. "Lufu, tell Zack I'm sorry for what I said. I won't be back to bother him anymore. Atleast not for awhile. Could you do that for me?" Strike kept in flight close to Lufu. "I'm going, don't forget my message..." Strike flew off fast as a rocket, leaving Lufu by himself. Strike got to Xixi's and decided to wait until her father left. I had to lie didn't I, just couldn't tell him who I was.... oh well There he sat on her roof once more.

((Sorry, got to go. Nice to meet the new guy, glad you can do so much. Keep our thread at the top man xd )) ((Nite everyone))  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:51 pm
((nighty night dude XD))

Zack ran out to the balcony and watched the two fly away. He glared at them both and sighed deeply. He turned back inside and found geoffory with two plates of dinner. He smiled and sat at the table in his room and started to eat.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:53 pm
((I try. 3nodding ))

Lufu sighed and watched him go, hovering lightly in place. He shrugged and turned around, flying back the way he had come towards Zack's mansion. Again with the threats... Why are people here so violent? he asked himself as he gradulay drew up to Zack's balcony and landed lightly, walking back inside.
"Sorry to just dash off like that Zack, I wanted to help with the building... Oh and Strike asked me to let you know that he apologizes for what he said, and that he won't be back to bother you for a while."
He paused and looked carefully at Zack. "Are you alright?"  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:59 pm
Zack was caught in deep thought. He looked up at Lufu and grinned a little. "Im fine. thanks for the messege. Come, sit and eat with me. " Zack motioned him to do so. He kind of didnt want to eat alone at this time.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:04 pm
Lufu nodded and sat down at the other place setting. As usual, he tested a small bit of everything before taking larger bites, smiling happily at the overall taste. He thought about the other Fallen Angel, Strike. He seemed like he was a nice person, you just had to lookat him the right way to see it.  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:07 pm
Zack finished his dinner and sighed as he placed his napkin in his plate. He looked at Lufu and then at the blacony. He was worried about strike...he knew he could take care of himself but...still...he couldnt help but feel that way. He looked at lufu and chuckled. "Trust me...the cook is really good at what he's suppose to do. haha"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games