Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:01 pm
Mia kneeled to look at the keyhole for the shackles. Mia reached a hand into Ty's shadow and brung out a black key. She stuck it inside the keyhole and opened up the shackles.

"So, do you know who locked you up here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:12 pm
Artemis walked into the room and looked at the bookshelf. She ran her finger against the books. She felt a rush of memories come back in her head. Ayu held her head as it started to hurt and she fell to her knees. She remembered the surgeries she performed and remembered all the blood. Tears started to fall from her eyes and she screamed. "Make it stop make it stop!"  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:36 pm
"More likely a scientist or two fell on her than anvils," Darek says, saying the word scientist like a curse. "And by 'fell on her', I mean 'snuck up, knocked her out, dragged her here, and shackled her'." Darek notices Artemis' torment. "Jesus, now's not the time to start growing a conscience and feeling bad for what you've done! You can do that after we get the hell out of here!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:57 pm
"It's not me! I wouldn't do this to myself!!! It hurts badly!" Artemis tried to get up but couldn't.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:07 am
Tiger gets up and walks over to Ayu looking her in the eyes making her keep eye contact. "Breathe and remember where you are! Calm down, we need to get what we need to done so we can leave and be free. Live real lives, and not think about this anymore." Ty wipes away the tears on the woman's face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:59 pm
"I know," Darek says quietly, sadly, "I'm just stressed from everything that's happening." He walks over to one of the chairs and sits down, relieved to be able to get off of his feet. "How long do you figure we've been walking around in here?"  

CainZeros

darkfae12

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:37 pm
Tiger looks at him with a slight frown on her brow. "You know... I have no idea. I never even thought about it." She returns her attention to Ayu.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:19 pm
Ayu looked at Ty and smiled. "We've been walking in circles this whole time." Ayu looks back at the floor and gets up. She looks at the books and smiles again. "It's a circle...they did it on purpose for the expirments." Ayu looked at the ceiling and laughed.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:46 pm
Tiger looks at her, confused at her reaction. "What did you just say?" she stares at her, unbelieving her ears. Ty slowly stands up into a defensive stance. Hopeing she didn't hear her right she looks around.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:01 pm
Mia turned and stared at Ayu worriedly. "Are you ok?......Ay....u?" Mia walked over to the book that she touched, still staring at Ayu. Mia ran a finger down the spine then took it from the shelf. She opened it to the title page.

"G.A.M.E." That's what the title was. Mia read on.

"G.A.M.E. Building:

Experiments- 397 total
Failed- 278
Successful- 119

Experiments are done in this G.A.M.E Building. Various ones. A sort of testing of the genetic enhancing of a human being, fusing an animal's abilities with a human's.....blablabla.....Scores or records have been taken of each specimen.....learned that already...all failed specimens are tossed into....yeah yeah....here we go! The inner tunnels of the G.A.M.E Building are secret, only known to the head scientists and few others. It is a circle that consists of the failed graveyard, a resting room and a tunnel with
green water."

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:10 pm
Ayu smiled and laughed. "like I said....COMPLETE circle...." Ayu laughed and looked at the other books. "I've been walking in circles for days until I found a way out.....can't phase through the walls...don't touch the walls either...they have light and fire that comes out when you touch them....I figured it out the hard way...."

Ayu lifed up her sleave revealing a burn that looked like a snake. Above that had a number and the words 'Property of G.A.M.E. expirament number 396'. Ayu smiled and put her sleave down. She sat on the ground and stared at the walls.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:39 pm
Mia gasped. Mia looked down at her arm and slid down her sleeves a little, to reveal the same words as on Ayu's arm, Property of G.A.M.E, experiment #368  

zepherion

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:27 pm
Tiger looks at her arm, but see's nothing. "I dont get it, why don't I have one? Or..." She looks around the room, seeing a mirror. She pulls her collar down, but sees nothing. Then she turns around, looking at her back and seeing nothing, and lifting her hair. On the back of her neck there was a barcode and the words Property of G.A.M.E, experiment #313. "Damn."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:56 pm
Ayu started to sing something only really letting them hear some words. "Don't fear even though monsters are near......bloody walls and horrible calls......bad smells and....." She started to go to sleep alittle. She fell over and closed her eyes making her kind of phase through the ground alittle. The last thing she said were, "In the end it is the same for all the expirements, all ends in gore and screams..." She fell asleep mumbling the whole song.  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:25 pm
Tiger stares at Ayu horrified for a minute before she starts to drift off herself. She curls up into a little ball and starts to close her eyes. "No, I can't fall asleep here." Tiger's arm starts to become covered in ice.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games