Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

CainZeros

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:29 pm
"Ah, but that's where you're wrong," Marcus says rationally, "You'll notice they were foolish enough not to describe us. Thus, we're just a group of travellers who happened upon this poster and are as blissfully unaware of what the criminals look like as everyone else."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:43 am
Tiger looks at the poster thinking. "How did they get those photos? I havn't even been to a town as a human. How did they get these made up so fast?" She shakes the thought of someone watching her off her back.  

darkfae12

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:02 pm
Ayu puts her hand on Marcus's shoulder and looks. "I don't know but they don't have Arty and I have a blue outfit not a green and black one." Ayu points with her free hand. She started to tinse up accidently squeezing Marcus's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:35 am
Mia sighed. "I guess you guys are right. But, just to be safe, we should disguise ourselves a little."

Mia took a few hooded cloaks from her backpack that went up to her knees. Mia took off the ribbon in her hair to firmly tie the cloak around her neck.

Mia chuckled. "Y'know what? This bag of mine is actually pretty big."  

zepherion

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:52 pm
Ayu lookes at Mia and laughs. Ayu goes to arty and looks through a small bag. "Now where is it....." Ayu looks into the bag and actually jumps into it over half of her body going into it. Ayu talks but her sounds are kind of muffled. "It......be around.. somewhere...Ah ha! Found it!"

Ayu jumps back out, fixing her hair. She puts a crystal around her neck and it starts to light up. Her ears become less pointed and her hair turns black. Her long blue skirt becomes black and shortens. Her bare feet change and she gets black boots. Her blue shirt also becomes black and it shows her shoulders and her sleaves go almost over her hands.

Ayu smiled and touched arty's collar. Arty's fur becomes white and he gets smaller but 4 to 5 people can still ride. "Thats better...." Ayu smiled and put her hair up in a white ribbon. "That should fool them."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:57 pm
Mia stared in astonishment. "Woah! How'd you do that!?"  

zepherion

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:33 pm
Tiger grins, looking a little fearsome with her large teeth, but not meaning to. "That was interesting." She shakes herself and turns to normal. "How did that work?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:47 pm
Ayu smiled and pulled out two more from her bag. She put them around Mia's and Ty's neck. SHe smiled and stepped back. "Now think of the kind of outfit you want and the Mutso crystal will do the rest." Ayu smiled and pulled out another one. "Hey Marcus do you want one?"  

Maha clone

darkfae12

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:22 pm
"Well... The hair and looks I can do myself, but... the clothes and my eyes can change" Ty's hair shortens a bit, turning red with white streaks and spikes itself. Then one of her eyes turn purple and her shirt molds into a one-sleaved, ripped shirt. A large black coat slides on over top and her shorts lengthen into pants which are quickly covered by the coat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:33 am
Ayu smiled and said, "This is how elves were able to get around so much. The used the Musto Crystal, Musto in our language means Metamorphis."
Ayu smiled and got onto Arty. She felt comeforted by the fact she felt normal. Then her smiled faded alittle, she was normal....for now.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:13 pm
Marcus smirks and draws the hood of his robes over his head so that his face is hidden in the shadows. "That should be enough, assuming they even mentioned my face. If not, what are they going to do, arrest everyone in black robes with a staff?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:31 pm
Ayu stopped smiling and looked at Marcus. She didn't even smile and she nodded. "I guess they won't." Ayu had the fealing this is going to end badly.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:09 pm
Mia closed her eyes and thought hard. Her hair grew longer and her shirt became short sleeved and her ribbon disappeared. Her cobalt breastplate disappeared as well and her right tasset disappeared leaving only the left one and her pants became shorts with black leggings.

"Wow! I think I actually look better. Maybe I should think of growing my hair longer."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:17 pm
Ayu smiled and clapped her hands. "Oh thats wonderful!" Ayu thought and her hair grew long and braided itsself. "There thats better.!"  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:11 pm
Mia flicked her hand through her hair and turned around. "So should we be going?"

Mia twirled around a few times on her toe and started walking towards the gate.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games