Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
[HPOOC;] lunch soon o: (week I ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whered our poll go?
  <3;
View Results

Maze

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:35 pm
H e a r t s
o: -reads-

And I'm posted myself. I must say, it seems you ladies are quite interested in Sevvie ;D

Hmmm.. must be the lack of personal hygiene..

XD Sorry, couldn't resist.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:37 pm
Maze
H e a r t s

And I'm posted myself. I must say, it seems you ladies are quite interested in Sevvie ;D

xDDDD but my Sev isn't greasy D: He's just peaky, 'cause he is prone to illness! xDD  

un de plus pamplemousse

Le Papillon Pleurant

850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:37 pm
H e a r t s
Maze
H e a r t s

xDDDD but my Sev isn't greasy D: He's just peaky, 'cause he is prone to illness! xDD

Heartsy plays a good Sevvy. x3 And I'm an Alan Rickman fan, so naturally Severus is my favorite in the movies.

Posted!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:40 pm
`Le.Papillon.Pleurant`
H e a r t s
Maze
H e a r t s

Heartsy plays a good Sevvy. x3 And I'm an Alan Rickman fan, so naturally Severus is my favorite in the movies.

Posted!

x3; aww, thanks! You play a good Hestia! o: I like her character x3;

And Alan Rickman can do no wrong, IMHO.

un de plus pamplemousse

Maze

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:40 pm
H e a r t s
Maze

XD

It had better be. Otherwise, he could find himself banned from the dungeons until he washed his hair. Endangering other students like that is frowned upon, you know. o:

But if he's peaky, that's different. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:42 pm
WOOD! When should we say that we have arrived at school? Should we wait for everyone to post once more, so they can kind of wind down and get ready to get off the train? 'Cause... we've been on this damn train for quite awhile x3;

Also, when we get off the train, we'll have to add to the storyline, won't we?

un de plus pamplemousse

Maze

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:47 pm
H e a r t s
WOOD! When should we say that we have arrived at school? Should we wait for everyone to post once more, so they can kind of wind down and get ready to get off the train? 'Cause... we've been on this damn train for quite awhile x3;

I'm good either way. I figured that, if it took too long, I'd just whip up a post going "Yay, we're arriving!"

.. add.. to the storyline?

Add what?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:47 pm
H e a r t s

HAHA! Just what I was thinking. I was about to make my character look at her watch and say they're almost there, but I didn't for some reason that I forget now.  

LooneyLunaLovegood

LooneyLunaLovegood

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:50 pm
Oh yeah...POSTED  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:51 pm
Maze
H e a r t s

I'm good either way. I figured that, if it took too long, I'd just whip up a post going "Yay, we're arriving!"

.. add.. to the storyline?

Add what?

xDD yeah, that's what I was thinking too, but I don't want people to feel like they can't post and be all like "we're arriving!" 'cause no one else has x3;

And add like a little line that says "Now they are at Hogwarts" only... not as crap as that x3; 'cause right now, all it says is that they're taking they're on their way to Hogwarts on the bus. :'D

un de plus pamplemousse

un de plus pamplemousse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:53 pm
I just can't post as rapidly as you guys D: It takes me awhile to think up something to have Sev do/say xDDD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:54 pm
H e a r t s
I just can't post as rapidly as you guys D: It takes me awhile to think up something to have Sev do/say xDDD

That is quite alright. Your character is more complex. It's a good thing that you're not whipping them out too fast. It means you're thinking about it. biggrin  

LooneyLunaLovegood

Le Papillon Pleurant

850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:58 pm
Me must go bye-bye for now. D:
Shall be back later!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:59 pm
H e a r t s

xDD yeah, that's what I was thinking too, but I don't want people to feel like they can't post and be all like "we're arriving!" 'cause no one else has x3;

And add like a little line that says "Now they are at Hogwarts" only... not as crap as that x3; 'cause right now, all it says is that they're taking they're on their way to Hogwarts on the bus. :'D

Oh, I thought you were adding a new element or something.. XD

Should I make the whole 'we're arriving' post then? o:

Also, Looney, conversation isn't bad, but could you intersperse your out-loud-words with some action-words, or not-so-out-loud-words?

If I want to read a chat log, I'll find me one. cool  

Maze

LooneyLunaLovegood

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:05 pm
I fixed my post.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games