Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:03 am
"Fine with me. Let's just go, we have duties." She said and took a last glare at Gray as they left.

Meanwhile, in the shadows, the king's army awaited. "So that's where you're hideing." Said the leader. He nodded and the army went into a simple formation. "We'll catch them soon." Said the leader.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:14 pm
Sebastian was curious as to the sudden hostility to Gray that Rie was showing. He remained quiet, seeing as he had nothing else to say on that subject."Where do we head to?"  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:27 am
She looked up at Sebastian. "How about the next town or so. I need some time to rest and i'm not at my best when i'm wounded this way." She replied and remained focus on ahead.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:32 pm
Sebastian nodded, then folded his wings to his back."I would offer to teleport us, but I am a bit drained from an earlier...problem that I ran into."He said, not willing to go into more detail yet."So this may be a bit slower than a pace would could set at best conditions."He said with a chuckle.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:31 pm
Rie nodded. "It's ok. I had my own confrontation to deal with. As long as we go now, I don't care." She replied with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:21 pm
Sebastian stopped as his eyes started to glow. He shifted down to his wolven state, though he was alot larger than normal. He was large enough to be ridden, so he made the offer."Would you like a ride? If you can hold on, it will make our pace faster."  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:48 pm
"Sure, I can hold on." She said and waited for the signal to sit on him so they can go.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:46 pm
Sebastian sat down to make it easier for Rie to sit down."I'm ready when you are. Just mind my wings please."He said, and as if on command they vanished. 'Thats new' He thought as he waited.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:23 pm
"Ok, but there's no wings here to worry about." She said and sat down on him. "Ready when you are."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 9:34 pm
Sebastian stood up slowly, as if testing Rie's weight. He took a hesitant step forward, upon realizing he could carry her would ease and that his wings were gone and not just invisible, he began to trot."I'll keep at this pace unless you want me to go faster."He said, moving through the forest with relative ease.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:52 pm
"Ok, I appriciate you carying me on you're back and for helping me with this rebelion. I assure you that this won't go unpaid." She told Sebastian.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:50 pm
Sebastian shook his head, he didn't care for payment."Don't worry about it, I don't want your money or anything else you could offer. Truthfully, I help you because things are more interesting with you alive. And because one of your companions was someone that accepted me as I am."He said, speaking of the elf Selwyn.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:02 am
"Ok, but if we do get out of this alive, I would still like to repay you some how." She said, hoping that they would get out alive.

Unknowingly to the two, the Dark Lord's troop was hot on their tail. They were waiting until they were far away from Grey to attack them.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:22 am
"The only thing I'll need after we are done with everything is a solitary house away from everyone else. If you insist on paying me, that is up to you."He said, he didn't shrug because he was carrying Rie."I'm going to run, my energy is returning a bit faster now."He said, giving Rie a warning before he started running. It was slower than he would if he was by himself, but even then it was still quite fast. He avoiding obstacles, sometimes giving tree's a wide berth so that low branches didn't hit Rie.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:22 pm
She gave a small laugh. "I'll see to it that you get you're solitude then." She said and hung onto his back.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games