Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:13 pm
User Image
"What interesting?" She asked him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:15 pm
User Image

Neuro glanced at her,"The oldest person here is 5,000 years old and if what you said is true that means your older then her."he chuckled and started placing himself on top of her again.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:35 pm
User Image
"is that a bad thing?" She asked as he got on top of her again.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:40 pm
Neuro chuckled,"No it isn't."He held her close to him and started licking her on her chest.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:45 pm
Alicia appeared behind Brago and put her arms around him. "Hello Brago," she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:45 pm
User Image
marisol let out a tiny moan as he licked her. "Again? Already?" She asked him. He was deffinatly not like the other men how had taken her, but she didn't mind so much.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:48 pm
Brago could tell who it was." Hmm very large breasts.. must be Alicia. Did you given up on Robert and decide to start chaseing me? Or are you merely here for talk or pleasure?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:51 pm
"I still haven't given up on Robert," Alicia said. "But I can't get him to like me. So you're the only one who can please me right now."  

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:55 pm
User Image
Nike guided Hana to the bed, coaxing her with soft touches and softer kisses. Nike easily removed the demoness's dress, her own clothing following, falling like butterflies to the ground. She licked the blood from Hana's neck and traced her tongue down the valley of Hna's breasts. Somewhere in the back of her mind, something told her to stop but she could not.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:56 pm
User Image

Neuro looked at her and stopped something was wrong,"Let's go."He pulled himself away and started getting dressed.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:59 pm
" Thats false flattery. There are plenty of guys out there that can do to you what I can do" Brago chuckled. " You came back out of preference, not desperation. This has actually happened to me a lot in the past. Girls get Brago and come back for more."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:04 pm
"Are you going to have sex with me, or will I have to go find someone else?" Alicia asked.  

Dameon Black

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:06 pm
((Awww Eevee went offline ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:11 pm
"Oh, most certainly. Let us proceede to another room. We cant do it in my bed because it is Hanas as well and thats just disrespectful. Is that alright?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:20 pm
"Of course," Alicia said. "And I would like to try it with me tied up. I've always wanted to try it that way."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games