Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:59 pm
SubonicXP

"No, I haven't seen Cera lately." Sub replied. Whether or not he was telling the whole truth was impossible to tell. The Dark One had a habit of constantly shrouding his intent and sincerity, some times without meaning to. It was a nasty skill he had picked up during his time with Team Rocket and one he just couldn't seem to turn off. Either way it would do no good to prod him further over it, one could only assume he had not seen Cera.

"He got it from Cera herself." The man plainly stated, staring into Lykas' eyes for a good long while, as if searching for something in them and yet not finding what he was looking for, if anything. "Over thirty years ago, did you hear me tell that story? Rocket had captured Cera for their own devices, the first Mew to ever be confirmed to truly exist. Ein, having escaped Orre after Cipher's first collapse thanks to one Wes, found refuge in Kanto thanks to Team Rocket. There he would help them on their plans to clone Mew, Cera that is. Once Ein deemed his work complete he left for Orre once again. As repayment for his assistance and after Rocket was done with Cera they decided to gift her to him, and that's where he would get all he needed for his most terrible weapon yet, XD002." He summarized for Lykas.

"Perhaps in some way Cera feels responsible for the creation of XD002, and the assumed clone in Rocket's possession. I don't know. I wish more than anyone to find out where she has gone but our resources are becoming increasingly stretched and the clock keeps ticking faster and faster each day." The man stated, a dejected tone in his voice.

"Ya... I remember you telling us about all that now. I guess I was just worried that Ein got a hold of her when we weren't looking and wasn't thinking clearly." Lykas replied with a small sigh. "A very long time to wait before letting that thing loose but that's just how Ein plays his games, isn't it?" He asked. "Wherever she is, I hope she's safe and I hope she comes back soon."

Odd looked down at Ulla and shuddered the same as Lykas had when mentioning the monstrosity, himself. "XD-002. Shadow Mewtwo. It's a biological weapon created by a madman named Ein. He's the leader of Team Cipher and, currently, the one man controlling the entire Orre region." He explained. "It's an incredibly powerful creature more Shadow Virus than Pokemon." Calming himself back down, he spoke again. "And Cera is a member of the team. She's a Mew who's been with us since the team was formed, according to Lykas. She's connected to Sub and Ein, both at some point a long time ago, though. We're not sure if she's in trouble or not right now. I don't think anyone's seen her around in a very long time." He definitely seemed worried as he told the, admittedly, heavily summarized version of Cera's story.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:31 pm
Requiem of Whyspers

"Ya... I remember you telling us about all that now. I guess I was just worried that Ein got a hold of her when we weren't looking and wasn't thinking clearly." Lykas replied with a small sigh. "A very long time to wait before letting that thing loose but that's just how Ein plays his games, isn't it?" He asked. "Wherever she is, I hope she's safe and I hope she comes back soon."

Odd looked down at Ulla and shuddered the same as Lykas had when mentioning the monstrosity, himself. "XD-002. Shadow Mewtwo. It's a biological weapon created by a madman named Ein. He's the leader of Team Cipher and, currently, the one man controlling the entire Orre region." He explained. "It's an incredibly powerful creature more Shadow Virus than Pokemon." Calming himself back down, he spoke again. "And Cera is a member of the team. She's a Mew who's been with us since the team was formed, according to Lykas. She's connected to Sub and Ein, both at some point a long time ago, though. We're not sure if she's in trouble or not right now. I don't think anyone's seen her around in a very long time." He definitely seemed worried as he told the, admittedly, heavily summarized version of Cera's story.

"That's exactly how Ein plays. It's not enough for him to win, he must have complete and utter victory. A surprise attack against a vulnerable enemy is beneath him, doesn't give him the victory he desires. That's why he hasn't struck with XD002 just yet. He's waiting for us and the rest of the world to exhaust all resources, to try our best and still fail. We nor the world its self is his target, it's hope. Ein wishes to destroy hope its self. The Shadow virus is the devour-er of hope." Sub explained to Lykas.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:25 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Ulla and Riolu watched Odd's body language. He did look worried, almost scared as well. They looked at one another, they knew just by the name. Shadow Mewtwo. That it must be really strong. "So, I'm guessing Team Cipher is also the reason why this outspread of the Shadow Virus is out? Because of that Shadow Mewtwo?" She asked as she overheard Sub's explanation of what kind of man Ein was. She knocked on the door and entered with her Pokemon.

She looked at Lykas and smiled. "There you are. I see you also found Sub." Ulla said as he looked at Sub very determined. "Sub. I hear you are worried about this as well. But I can promise, Riolu and my team will fight back. Riolu and I will train till we can fight against this Shadow Mewtwo." She said as she looked at Riolu who was very determined as well. The sound of it, if he fought this Mewtwo. It might help him be cured of this Shadow virus.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:53 pm
“SubonicXP”

Lykas shook his head at Sub. "There will always be hope as long as we stand against Ein." He promised. "We found a way to cure his virus. We've managed to defeat two of his most powerful cronies, ones we'd have never stood a chance against a year or two ago. We'll find a way to defeat XD002 as well." He assured the man. He only wished he could feel as confident as he sounded. Sure they had a few Legendary Pokemon of their own now but did Snagem really have the resources at their disposal to stop something like that?

"The virus has been spread by people not watching their own Pokemon and unintentionally spreading it to new locations and by Pokemon in the wild naturally traveling and fighting amongst themselves as wild Pokemon are apt to do." Odd replied to Ulla before following her into the room to join Lykas.

"I see you two have already talked about what we were concerned with?" Odd asked Lykas. The hybrid nodded.

"Ya. I think we can relax just a bit. Ein got a hold of Cera a long time ago, remember? That's how Sub found her to begin with." He reminded the Channeler.

"Right. I kinda forget how old he is sometimes... The whole 'weebly-wobbly timey-wimey' stuff and all." Odd responded with a small laugh. At least there was one thing he could relax about a bit.

When Ulla spoke up and pledged to get stronger, Lykas grinned, ponyutails twitching a bit. "Kid's got spunk. I like it." He decided aloud. "Where'd we find her, again?" He asked after a moment.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:27 pm
Sub would smile as he heard Ulla, finding her desire to raise her Riolu into a Lucario and fight Shadow Mewtwo inspiring. The courage and purity of the youth was a powerful thing. "Don't mistake my statement for pessimism." Sub replied to Lykas. "I simply state the truth in Ein's ambitions. Anyone can destroy physical things, but it would take someone on a whole different level to destroy something as intangible, yet very real, as hope. I still have hope we can defeat the Shadow plague, XD002, and Ein himself. I haven't survived this long without keeping my own hope alive. However, my time on this Earth has taught me not to get complacent, to never underestimate your enemies. The last time we saw Ein he said something that stuck with me; that I fail to see the bigger picture. That I, and the rest of us, just keep reacting to events he sets into motion. And the worse part? He's right."

Looking over at Odd, the Snagem would smile. "Hey, don't call me old just yet. And for that matter aren't you one to talk about reality defying feats mister dead-but-not-dead?" He shot back at the Ghost Channeler.

"Either way." He said, turning his attention back to his discussion with Lykas. "I no longer want to just react, to chase after Ein and clean up the destruction he leaves behind. It's time we started acting first, to get the jump on Ein and throw caution to the wind. We no longer have the luxury of waiting to see what happens next, to take the careful, calculated approach. The situation in Unova is dire but as it stands Ein carefully sits in Orre while the world burns, believing he is safe and sound. I think we need to send him a message that he is not, and Snagem will never allow him peace, in this life nor the next." The Dark One said with a touch of malice in his voice.

For a brief moment Odd would pick up on a terrible presence in the room, something wholly vile and all consuming. Nothing in any circle he has visited could compare to the baneful force he just felt. Where it came from, what it was, and where it went he would have no clue and might even question if he ever felt anything in the first place.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:37 pm
SubonicXP

Arkelos reached for his snag device in hopes he could his fearless leader. "Sub, if you receive this, i need to talk to you if you have the time. It's about the shadow virus. I'm in the kitchen"

Getting some more food out of the fridge, Arkelos begins to ask himself what is holding him back? Raiding the fridge and the cabinets, he fails to notice the mess he's made just to find food.  

Arkelos

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:40 pm
Arkelos
SubonicXP

Arkelos reached for his snag device in hopes he could his fearless leader. "Sub, if you receive this, i need to talk to you if you have the time. It's about the shadow virus. I'm in the kitchen"

Getting some more food out of the fridge, Arkelos begins to ask himself what is holding him back? Raiding the fridge and the cabinets, he fails to notice the mess he's made just to find food.

The SNAG sitting on Sub's desk would rumble and beep, prompting the Snagem leader to pick up the device and read Arkelos' message. Upon reading said message he stood up and pocketed the SNAG, turning to Lykas and giving him a little nod. "Duty calls." He said with a smile before exiting his office and heading towards the kitchen.

"Yo puppy fanatic." Sub teased as he entered the kitchen and spotted the canine lover. "What's up? What can I do for our resident hound pack leader?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:48 pm
SubonicXP

"Yo puppy fanatic." Sub teased as he entered the kitchen and spotted the canine lover. "What's up? What can I do for our resident hound pack leader?"

Arkelos stops with a mouth full of sandwich to see Sub walking through the kitchen door. With a muffled voice Arkelos prompts to him a moment. After chewing and with a gulp he looks over at Sub.

"Sorry about that. I been meaning to ask. Since the first outbreak in Hoenn, i have had something on my mind lately. The shadow virus; Can human contract the virus? What effect would it have on the hybridization process?" Looking down at his Rockruff. "If Rockruff here was infected, and i was fuse with him. What effect would that have on me?" he said taking another bite of sandwich.  

Arkelos

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:51 pm
Arkelos

"Sorry about that. I been meaning to ask. Since the first outbreak in Hoenn, i have had something on my mind lately. The shadow virus; Can human contract the virus? What effect would it have on the hybridization process?" Looking down at his Rockruff. "If Rockruff here was infected, and i was fuse with him. What effect would that have on me?" he said taking another bite of sandwich.

"As far as we know humans nor hybrids can become infected with the Shadow virus." Sub plainly answered Arkelos, that was until he mentioned Rockruff. "Now that is a bit more of a gray area I guess. While you wouldn't actually fuse with your Rockruff if you used the hybridization chamber, for example, you do use its DNA. I suppose it would have no effect on you since the virus, as far as I know, doesn't become ingrained in the DNA but I honestly can't answer that question for certain as we've never had such a situation come up. I would prefer to avoid finding out that answer though. Who knows what could happen."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:18 pm
SubonicXP
Arkelos

"As far as we know humans nor hybrids can become infected with the Shadow virus." Sub plainly answered Arkelos, that was until he mentioned Rockruff. "Now that is a bit more of a gray area I guess. While you wouldn't actually fuse with your Rockruff if you used the hybridization chamber, for example, you do use its DNA. I suppose it would have no effect on you since the virus, as far as I know, doesn't become ingrained in the DNA but I honestly can't answer that question for certain as we've never had such a situation come up. I would prefer to avoid finding out that answer though. Who knows what could happen."

Arkelos swallowed and looked back at Sub, "I agree, that's one of the many reasons why i have been- non existant during the "Call to arm" missions as i call them. I dont want to be patient zero in that case." Arkelos looks around. "I know this is gonna come across the wrong way; However, with many shadow pokemon in HQ now, and it spreading to other regions. I wanted to bring this up JUST in case the situation arises. It might be premature to say it, and i dont want to add anymore to your plate than already is there. Figured it would be something worth your time investigating." Arkelos said finishing his sandwich.  

Arkelos

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:24 pm
Arkelos

Arkelos swallowed and looked back at Sub, "I agree, that's one of the many reasons why i have been- non existant during the "Call to arm" missions as i call them. I dont want to be patient zero in that case." Arkelos looks around. "I know this is gonna come across the wrong way; However, with many shadow pokemon in HQ now, and it spreading to other regions. I wanted to bring this up JUST in case the situation arises. It might be premature to say it, and i dont want to add anymore to your plate than already is there. Figured it would be something worth your time investigating." Arkelos said finishing his sandwich.

"I wouldn't worry too much about the ones here in HQ. The place is fitted with an Immunizer as well as a back up to prevent and contain the spread of the virus in here. I've also been working on a purify and release program with the authorities in Hoenn to release purified individuals into the Mt. Silver wilds in hopes they pass on their immunity to their offspring, just in case we have a breach. So way ahead of you there." He reassured Arkelos.

"That said, how goes it with you and Rockruff there?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:29 pm
SubonicXP

"I wouldn't worry too much about the ones here in HQ. The place is fitted with an Immunizer as well as a back up to prevent and contain the spread of the virus in here. I've also been working on a purify and release program with the authorities in Hoenn to release purified individuals into the Mt. Silver wilds in hopes they pass on their immunity to their offspring, just in case we have a breach. So way ahead of you there." He reassured Arkelos.

"That said, how goes it with you and Rockruff there?" He asked.

Arkelos trusts Sub with all the precautions. but his twitching ear gives him reason that something is not right. Brushing it off, he give answers Sub's question.

"It's going great, two more days in the Super Training Room and we should be pretty much set." Looking down at his group, "There are a few more canines that we would love to have join our cause. None the less it's a pretty solid group we got here." Turning to Riolu, "Keep an eye on this one though, he likes to play jokes on others: pokemon and human alike." Arkelos said with a laugh.  

Arkelos

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:16 pm
Keiko patted Natalia's head as the Xatu teleported her back to HQ. "I'm home!" Keiko said loudly, knowing that I was the only one that knew that she left. She figured she could just pass it off as her going off on a mission before the one she just helped Ulla with. She'd spill the beans if someone asked her about it, but she wanted to have some peace upon her return to HQ.

Keiko sat one one of the couches in the main lobby and let all of her Pokemon out - including the member to her team. She spends a moment introducing Eevee to everyone while looking around to see if any other Snagems were here, or if Ulla and Wren had made it back by now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:42 pm
Odd paused for a moment as Sub and Lykas discussed the psychology of their greatest adversary. He thought he'd felt somthing a moment ago. Something deep and wicked. Almost a primordial sense of evil. It was gone almost as fast as he had sensed it so he wasn't even certain he'd felt anything at all. It was possible all this talk of Ein and his plans was simply leaving him paranoid, too. And then he felt a tug at his ankle.

"Mimiiii kyu?"

"Hmm?" Looking down, he saw Celeste tugging at tail of his sleeveless overcoat. "Oh! That must be what I sensed. How are you today my adorable little Eldrich horror?" He asked, leaning down and carefully pitting the Mimikyu up.

"Mi mi! Mimimikyu kyu Mimi mikyu!" Celeste replied, flailing her shadowy arms around from beneath her cloth, telling Odd about her day.

"No surprise. Thing's always been a jerk." He replied, watching Sub depart about that time. He'd go after him later. He wanted to get some more training in with Amaya asap but the old spirit had a way of contacting him directly when she had a training session in mind for him.

By this point, Wren was arriving back to HQ via a Claydolport. It seemed quicker than relying on his company's delivery Pokemon but he certainly wanted get a flying type for personal travel at some point. When he arrived, he noticed Keiko nearby. He'd had a funny feeling about her since he first heard her voice in Driftveil city. Approaching a bit meekly, he spoke up. "Do I know you from somewhere?" He asked, brushing a loose dreadlock or two from his face to ensure he could see her clearly .  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Arkelos

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:43 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

Arkelos left the Kitchen with his newest assignment. On his way to the Super Training Room the group had to Pass through the Main lobby. Upon entering Arkelos spotted Keiko along with their pokemon.

"Well hello, i apologize for the interruption. Did not realize anyone was home, thought everyone was in Kalos helping fight back team Flare. Don't worry, we are not staying; just passing through to the Super Training Room. Talk to you later." Arkelos said leaving the room.

"Alright Rockruff, you're up for the next two round, Houndour you're after him, than Riolu you're on the schedule for the next week." He said getting into the elevator. "We do have an assignment that needs to be taken care of. So let's practice hard, and give it our best.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games