Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:50 pm
User Image
Misha looked at Dante, her chin on his chest. "I was afraid to move too much, but then I started getting bored," she said smiling sheepishly. She scooted up and kissed his nose. "Besides, you are very cute in your sleep and you talk to. Oh, and not to mention the snoring," she added, playfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:51 pm
" you want to be tied up?" Brago asked her while he brought her to another room. " Did you bring rope with you?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:53 pm
((what did I start!!??? I tied up Marisol and now Alicia wants to be tied up thank goodness most of you aren't in Cirque))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:58 pm
Alicia giggled and pulled some rope from behind her back. "I always come prepared," she said. "I also brought this." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a cloth. "This is for a blindfold."  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:05 pm
" Though I lack the materials, I am an expert with these things Alicia. Do not worry, I will have you releaseing your juice in no time. Now. Step away from your clothes" he ordered.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:14 pm
Alicia giggled and took her clothes off. "I'm ready," she said.  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:29 pm
Brago tied her hands withthe rope and secured it to a fixture on the ceiling, hanging her hands over her head and instead of putting the blindfold over her eyes, he rolled it and tied it around her mouth. He removed his clothes and donned a serious face. " Your ready?! good. You see this? " he grabbed her head by the hair and pulled it down to his manhood which was extended. " For the next few hours, you are going to be nothing more than a hole for me to fill you with this." he rubbed the tip of himself across her cheek. " I truly hope you are ready for this, as I am going to make love to every major hole in your body." Brago grinned  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:39 pm
Alicia nodded. She made her body ready, though she didn't really know what to expect this time.  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:56 pm
Brago laughed very eagerly. He lived up to his word and started targetting every hole he could fit into . He shoved his manhood hard in every and was determined to make her juice flow. Her muffled sounds of joy delighted him.

(( Feel free to timeskip after your description.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:06 pm
Alicia tried to scream in pleasure as Brago took her, but the cloth muffled her screams. She could tell how much that delighted Brago, so she started making louder sounds as she gave him his wish and let her juice flow.

TIMESKIP

Alicia was panting. The cloth had fallen out at one point, but she didn't know when. "Amazing," she gasped.  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:14 pm
"Amazing? of course. I am the king, and pleasureing women is what I do best." Brago said before removeing her from the rope.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:05 pm
Alicia nodded. "Yes, you're great during sex," she said. "Is there any way that I can improve?"  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:26 pm
"That would be a question for Hana. Shes great. Though I can guarantee you can get even better if you move into my mansion. We might even figure out a way to get Robert to come around."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:38 pm
"I'll move in," Alicia said. She sighed and rubbed her temples. Something strange was going on with Robert. "Robert, what are you up to?" she whispered. She looked up at Brago. "Have I told you about Robert and me going into the dimension where time flows differently?"  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:43 pm
"Umm is that a euphamism for getting to first base?" Brago looked at her puzzled.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games