Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Sakmet of the Desert

4,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:29 am
Hello everyone... My names Sakmet well its not my real name but I don't like telling strangers my name but maybe soon someone well know... I live in New Jersey, USA... I'm a Gamer (mainly PS2 games and WOW) and Role Player (Firefly, Star Wars, etc...)... I use to Fence... and I'm of the female race... yep thats all I'm gonna say so have fun...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:46 am
Heya, I guess I ought to introduce myself, eh?
I go by Sigii or Sig or whatever..
I've been on and off Gaia for almost a year now.(I feel like I'm at an AA meeting or something. <.<)
I found this guild while I was really bored and browsing through guilds and I thought.. "What the hell? Got nothing better to do".
Um, I don't have a life. <.<;
Well, I DO.. But I don't use it often. x3
Er.. Hopefully I'll have fun here. biggrin  

Encode

SmoochiePooLove

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:27 pm
Im SmoochiePooLove! Or Kitt or KiKi as one calls me!
Im 19, a mom to a little less than two month old son!!!
And is hyper! lol!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:07 pm
Okay.
I'm new, obviously.
Call me D e m o n A b r a x a s.
Or if that's a mouthful for you, Azz.
I've been on Gaia for nearly half a year now (the mark is on Feb 03 200 cool
I'm still a baby :]

I'm fond of anime naturally.
Above all, Card Captor Sakura, Bleach, Yu Yu Hakusho, Weiss Kreuz (or Knight Hunter), and Hellsing.
I'm a gamer too. Mostly a PS2 gamer, but I try out the X-box every now and then.
My favorite games are random games from the FF series, Grandia II, SOTTEOT, Devil May Cry 3, and the Shin Megami Series.

I found this guild while I was searching through the guilds.
I don't join many guilds, but Why Not looked interesting, so here I be :]

Shattybuns

clawofdragon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:02 pm
Hey everyone I just joined up. You can call me Dragon. I'm a 28 year old college student. I like vedio games, anime, manga. My fav. anime is BLEACH. My fav. color is purple. Want to know anything else feel free to leave me a comment on my profile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:32 pm
Well I am not new but this account is new my other account has been here for some time now and I wanted to have my back-up accountbe able to enjoy the wonderful world of "Why not?"

Lahdolphin1

Minli Xiao

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:57 pm
So, I know I've been a member of this guild for a while now...had to have been, because I quit playing gaia about a year ago and just started again, and was a member.
And I'm not sure if I ever introduced myself the first time, since it was so long ago, so "why not" just introduce myself now?

I'm sodabottle37, you may call me Soda, and that's what I go by just about everywhere else except for those few oddballs in "the real world" that call me Emily. My boyfriend is Xeviq on here (and most other places, too), but again, people in "the real world" call him Eric. He plays gaia even more sporadically than I, so don't expect to see much of him.

Other than that, I'm 18, I go to Wittenberg University to major in English and minor in education and East Asian studies (with an emphasis on China. DO NOT ASSOCIATE ME WITH WEEABOOS). I love food, pineapples in particular, and anything pasta or otherwise delicious.
I collect pineapple paraphernalia, too. And I speak franglais mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:23 am
Hi, I'm Spyke. I've been a member of this guild for a little bit, I guess. Just never really checked it out. I'm 15 and I live in the Bay Area in California.  

spyke543

Cries_in_the_Rain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:36 am
Hello All! *waves* First off thank you Why Not Guild Mule for inviting me. ^_^

Cries in the Rain is actually a mule for my main avatar formerly Aile Anna but now ( due to @$#& hackers) Aileanna-chan. Most call me Anna or Aile no matter which account I'm on and some call me Cries.

Not much to tell about me, but here's the most important things...

I'm a World of Warcraft geek.

I love to read, even horrible books that leave your eyes bleeding because for some odd reason I don't just read a book, but always find myself rewriting it as I go in my head.. odd I know. But I'm an odd person and I LOVE IT!

I love to write and enter NaNoWriMo Nov. 1 of every year. I used to write fanfiction, but the past 2 years have been focused on my original storylines.

I love to draw and paint.. even though my artistic skills will make your eyes bleed.

In real life, I'm painfully shy. Online I tend to be very um.. loud? Crazy? I'd say insane but I believe that everyone is insane and sanity is a false state of being the social elite label themselves in order to ensure their social and mental stability as viewed by the world.. in other words it's BS!

Music.. I LOVE music. And I'm not picky. Jazz, classical, Japanese traditional and modern, Pop, rock, country, Hindi.. my taste for the moment depends on my mood.

And that's pretty much it. Like I said not much.. oh yeah and I ramble.. a lot sometimes. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:16 pm
Hey all, thx for accepting me, although you did make me find you guys and request to get in!

Also, I'm uber lazy, so don't expect much from me.

I like to draw. I recently got a tablet biggrin >User ImageUser Image

I like to make tags (is a gimper biggrin ) >User Image

I like RPing and making stories. Origami too biggrin

Listen to all types of music, even country > biggrin . But not yodeling. Thats just crazy. Lol

Oh yea, I like smilies!! biggrin Oh and loling... Lol biggrin

Mainly I joined the guild to get in one of their shops biggrin For art <_< woot!  

RisingTempest

juXtapozed

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:54 pm
My name is Chris, i'm 18, a boy, and love art and music

i've been on gaia for about...a year now and hope to be for a long time  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:04 am
herro.

I am kinda new. I don't kno wwha tto put other then HI.  

Drocell the Puppet Maker

Friendly Giver

34,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Generous 100

Rerie Ashleaf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:33 pm
hello there im Nikki, or Nicole, or Kiki, or to this random person i know Nicholas? but i dont know why... but ^.^ I'm a high school junior im 16 and i want to be a surgeon someday whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:55 am
Hello! I am Barrakketh. I enjoy things that are original, creative, or well thought out.

I have met several excellent avatars since joining Gaia. I find it easier to stay in character than to flail about, so I rarely drop it...though I might.

I like what I've seen of this guild. Thanks for accepting.

Barrakketh  

Haseo_Epitaph_Skeith

Gamerz_grim

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:25 pm
i am sorta new i just started a guild myslef the PS3 WARRIORS GUILD
and i neeeeeed members so why not join  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games