Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3717 3718 3719 3720 3721 3722 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:22 am

‘Uh oh,’ Bonnie thought as she watched Dec get angry during Psyzapp ‘kind’ little speech. But even her eyes widened when Psyzapp just walked off without even letting them into the back to respect dame’s wishes; even if she had already ‘taken care of it’ (whatever that meant. It sounded as callus as a cactus) it would have been good for them to at least check and therefore be able to tell dame they tried.

Bonnie blew out a breath as she eyed Dec’s fists which were clenching and relaxing almost rapidly. She placed a gentle hand on his arm, “Dec, calm down. Throttling Psyzapp is not the answer.”

He snapped a glare over at her, his rage apparent in his eyes. “It would make me feel better,” he sneered in an ugly tone.

She raised an eyebrow at him and said, “Look, it is clear she is doing what she ‘thinks’,” she made little air quotes around the word thinks, “… is best for dame. She obviously is unaware of how much her actions of late are hindering and hampering dame’s recovery. Give the woman a break. She is getting married and I’m sure that is clouding her judgment.”

Dec sneered again, “Well maybe if she’d talk to dame instead of sending letters to her while she is in the insane asylum," he directed those last words towards TES "then she would know about how dame had a breakdown over getting kicked out of Psyzapp’s little ‘club’. She had to be sedated, Bonnie! Don’t tell me that is not worth a throttling or two.”

Bonnie met him glare for glare until Dec finally looked away, his face still quite angry. Bonnie looked at Ayami curiously. Dame had told her that Ayami had received dame’s message about not having Psyzapp move her stuff and that dame would send others she trusted to get the stuff. Bonnie wondered why Ayami didn’t pass on dame’s message. Well Bonnie knew that dame was not going to be pleased that others had touched her stuff. Hopefully it was someone she knew and not some strange movers. That would really set back her recovery.

Bonnie looked out at the others in the bar, the silent observers to her and Dec’s little fight, “Would any of you let us back into the back? I know that dame would really appreciate it if Dec and I could at least check to make sure everything was gotten. Since dame’s security has been revoked, we can't just go back there ourselves.”
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:52 am

*blinks a few times*
Insane asylum? eek Gi ussta....

*scratches his chin*
I could let you into the corridor, jhal I am afraid I do not have a key to her quarters.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:56 am

Seems there's a lot going on around here that I don't know about...

*scratches the back of his head*
In any case, throttling a woman never looks good on your part, regardless of how much in the wrong you believe she is. You can ask Ryzan and Black about that.

*drinks the long neglected steamer he made earlier for himself*
I can always pick the lock for you if you guys need.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:08 am

Dec sighed and released his anger. "You're right TES. I'm sorry Bonnie for being snippy." He held out a key. "Unless Psyzapp has already changed the locks, we shouldn't need your talents TES although the offer is appreciated. Thanks you two"

-----
[[And because I have to run to work, I'm goin to write out the checking dame's room . Just insert after ytou let us in guys.]]

Dec and Bonnie looked around the stripped appartment. They began searching for any missing items but found that nothing had been left behind. Not even Flame's clothing.

"Well we will have to sort through the stuff which I hope is at the apparentment and bring back Flame's stuff. For the record I am pissed at him too. Where was he when dame needed him?" Dec muttered darkly. Dec and Bonnie thanked the boys again and then headed out.

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:22 am

*wonders in the bar*

Hey-hey.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:26 am

*squeals like a rabid fangirl, but then quickly regains composure, clearing his throat and acting casual like he didn't just do that*
um... hi Nei ninja

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:27 am

I heard that TES. biggrin
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:38 am

*walks Decorera and Bonnie to the Jade Dragon entrance area and down the hallway to the painting, moving it aside and going through the scans. He heads down the stairs with them and shows them which room is dame's, unsure if they had ever been there before. Decorera unlocks the door and the two go in to look around while he stands outside and waits so he can let them out. He glances in for a moment and notices that it looks just as empty as it had when Psyzapp first showed them the room.... even a bit moreso since there was not even any bedding.*

Naqualla'in....

*thinks how unfortunate it is that dame would have been asked to leave a place that was made especially for her. It doesn't take long before Decorera and Bonnie have finished with the place and he walks them back up to the main bar area, bowing slightly to them in farewell as they leave.*

Ah... vendui' Nei~ heart

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:39 am

Heard what? ninja I don't know what you're talking about ninja sweatdrop *cough*

Can I get you something to drink or anything?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:42 am

Why yes TES, I would like a Manhattan.

Usstan ssinssrin bel'la dos whol l' belbol Ryzen.

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:55 am

*starts to grab for the brandy, but then remembers there are a few different kinds of Manhattans sweatdrop *
um.... which kind? sweatdrop I've really only made the ones Psyzapp gets.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:02 pm

I guess I'll have what she had then.

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:14 pm

*Takes Ayami's place after Ayami went through some terrible realization
about just what the phone call was from Dame
then happened upon Bonnie's thoughts that Ayami withheld information on purpose.
Ayami pretty much fainted mentally from the burden and stress of it all*
evil TES!
make me a Maker's Manhattan. Stat! scream
Hello Nei. User Image
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:17 pm

*smiles at Nei*
It was nothing~ heart You deserve far more, jhal I am afraid my budget was not high enough to provide for you redface

Ryzan Vixtul

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:20 pm

*gets down a lowball glass and goes about making a brandy manhattan for Nei, adding two cherries like he's done for Psyzapp and sets it down on the counter. Just as he does, he hears Leko and flinches slightly*

um.... give me a moment...

*digs out the cocktail book* sweatdrop
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3717 3718 3719 3720 3721 3722 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games